A Solo Celebration of the Holidays & New Things to Explore Updated 3/3x3!!

I thought Pepper Market was the counter-service at Coronado Springs.

Woah, that's a lot of people waiting to get into DHS!!

Our Hollywood Studios day was that crowded too! No idea what was going on since the rest of the week was much better. I did manage to sneak Mom and I into a line that was hidden behind one of the ticket booths.

I have a new love for TOT after this last trip. It's much more fun when I don't get off it feeling queasy. Thank goodness I found Bonine.

I'm sure we did cross paths that Sunday but being the last day of the Holiday weekend, it was crowded at both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We could have walked right by each other!

I thought Pepper Market was the counter-service at Coronado Springs.

Woah, that's a lot of people waiting to get into DHS!!

I thought so too!! But when I walked past (and was actually trying to get in) there was a sign saying it was a sit down, and the Cafe Rix was where to go otherwise. I dunno, maybe it had been booked out for a conference of something? It still looked like a counter service!

Oh my goodness it sure was crazy! Once we were in the park the crowds obviously thinned out a bit, but it was a crowded day!!

Our Hollywood Studios day was that crowded too! No idea what was going on since the rest of the week was much better. I did manage to sneak Mom and I into a line that was hidden behind one of the ticket booths.

I have a new love for TOT after this last trip. It's much more fun when I don't get off it feeling queasy. Thank goodness I found Bonine.

I'm sure we did cross paths that Sunday but being the last day of the Holiday weekend, it was crowded at both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We could have walked right by each other!

The rest of my trip was still pretty busy, it definitely got better as the days went on, but was still worse than my July trip, which is crazy!! That's awesome! I'm just glad I was solo and knew my way around super well, no need to flow with the crowds!

That's awesome! I love that ride so much, I didn't manage to get on it again though haha!! And we probably did, but holy lots of people!!

Uh huh...I feel more Beauty and the Beast photos coming....

Wow, those crowds look scary! I feel a little claustrophobic just looking at the photos.

You have GOT to get your butt on RnRC one of these days! Trust me--it's awesome!

I thought so too!! But when I walked past (and was actually trying to get in) there was a sign saying it was a sit down, and the Cafe Rix was where to go otherwise. I dunno, maybe it had been booked out for a conference of something? It still looked like a counter service!

That's weird. Maybe they were booked like you said. Or maybe it's just because it's a different kind of counter-service? I know they do things differently, and I think I read they were trying a new way of doing things. :confused3

Wow, those crowds look scary! I feel a little claustrophobic just looking at the photos.

You have GOT to get your butt on RnRC one of these days! Trust me--it's awesome!

Yup! It was pretty freaking crazy before we got into the parks!! Ahahaha....maybe...we'll see, haha, one of these days I'm sure I'll get on it!

That's weird. Maybe they were booked like you said. Or maybe it's just because it's a different kind of counter-service? I know they do things differently, and I think I read they were trying a new way of doing things. :confused3

Yeah, it was odd...I definitely was unimpressed with the food at the resort,there just wasn't enough space or choices...

I had just gotten to the Beauty and the Beast theatre and noticed that the line already stretched down the length of the front of the theatre and into the “street” beside it, kinda near the shops. I was hoping that the seating wouldn’t be too bad thanks to all the people in line. Thankfully I’m good at weaving through crowds!

While I was waiting I had a couple of thoughts, mainly

The question of the day, should I get the red velvet cheesecake cupcake?
Which of course, Jess tweeted back at me that the answer is always yes!! Hahah, too bad I had already left DHS by that point :( I was also in awe of some people.

It will never cease to amazing me when people don’t do their research on Disney trips and come in knowing nothing

I have no idea what conversation I was listening to, but apparently it amazed me! Hahah! Even with the giant line of people, I still managed to get a third row seat! Heck yes! I really do like this show, and love taking good pictures, especially if I’m solo, no one’s going to complain about lining up an hour early for things like this bahaha! (Yes, I am that person sometimes…)

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

It’s always so much anticipation for me when the curtain rises, and you see Belle’s back, but don’t know which Belle it is yet, it seriously KILLS ME. Which one would it be today?

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

Survey says: GREAT!! Yay!!

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

Isn’t it a little odd how someone can be so thought down upon simply because they read, or don’t have the same thoughts as everyone else? Weird….and so accurate…. Now it was time for the next biggest anticipation of the show, which Gaston would end up popping up?!?

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

Definitely a great one!! I have seen him many times before, an do enjoy the way that he really is into the character, and is just plain awesome!

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg
\

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

Belle just wants to find adventure, Gaston just wants to marry the prettiest girl in the town, and the silly girls just want Gaston’s attention!! I would absolutely love it if they brought the bimbettes out in the parks, even if it was just on special occasions, it’d be awesome!!

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

I love how into the silly girls get too, thinking that Gaston might actually pay attention to them now, but, no such luck, he’s only after Belle right now, see ya later girls!

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

And that’s the part that you realize how creepy Gaston actually is, and how far he’s willing to go just to get Belle’s hand in marriage, like, really? That’s a tad too far, and he’s a dream crusher, who wants to be with a dream crusher?!

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

And then we skip past 1/2 the movie and all of a sudden Belle’s just in the castle, with the Beast and enchanted objects, I mean, cool, there’s another dance number, I’m happy!

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

And just look how cute Belle is! And how awesome the outfits for the dancers are! Lovely!

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

Hey look! I actually got a picture of something that wasn’t a dancer or main character! Bahaha, they do actually exist, I swear!

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

The dance number that these guys do to the Mob Song is by far my favourite of the show, I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved the villains songs, and the way they’ve choreographed this one just does amazingly well in my mind! If you haven’t had the change to check it out, here’s a link to a video of it, I suggest watching it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Irz8Zoacw

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

And of course, I got lots of pictures of the performers! Yay! There are of course, more coming up!

Naturally, the mob manages to find their way to the castle 3 times faster than anyone else in the entire movie did, and start attacking, after all, they’ve got the “rid the world of this beast” Ugh.

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

Aaaaand point number two when Gaston proves he really is just a huge butt head who doesn’t deserve any kind of love anyways, like seriously, I mean, I know it’s done the way it is to prove that he’s a jerk, but it’s intense…kinda like camping….

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

This would be where this girl once again wins me over because her acting is well….#1 it’s actually there, so that’s a bonus, #2: it’s great! She actually expresses and shows emotion and it’s just wonderful!!

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

The show was great, I was very impressed with all of the leads in it, but the dancers were all meh, I mean, they’re amazing, but not my actual favorites of the cast, but oh well, that’s life. With the show over I slowly but surely left the theatre with the crowd with a next target of business in mind!

Are they still getting rid of it? I haven't seen it yet (keep wanting to and never making it there!). I hope not, your pictures have convinced me I really want to see it!

Love all of the pictures from B&TB! Mom and I missed it last month since HS was so crowded that day. We just couldn't fit it in. I'm definitely going to have to catch it next October!

Are they still getting rid of it? I haven't seen it yet (keep wanting to and never making it there!). I hope not, your pictures have convinced me I really want to see it!

B&tB? I don't know at all, but here's hoping it is't! A Tangled one just wouldn't cut it, or replace the LM show with the Tangled musical. I just don't want it to leave! Haha, yay! Check it out sometime!

Love all of the pictures from B&TB! Mom and I missed it last month since HS was so crowded that day. We just couldn't fit it in. I'm definitely going to have to catch it next October!

Thanks!!

I headed back towards the center of the park and made a slight right turn, there was still too much time to kill before the next showing of Voyage of the Little Mermaid, so I headed into the newest meet and greet of the park. Inside the Animation Building, they have an awesome little Wreck It Ralph meet and greet set up with Ralph and Vanellope (sp?) it’s all video game themed and stuff!

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

So cute!! The line looked way too long for me to wait for a costumed character, haha! I was pretty done with Hollywood Studios now, so I figured it was an okay time to head over to Epcot. I had an early ADR over there, and could do some character hunting before that time hitting up Le Cellier.

When I exited the park, I took a look at the walkway path, I’ve walked it before, and knew it wasn’t that bad of a walk, but with the broken toe, I was pretty hesitant. Normally I know I can get there faster than the boat, but there weren’t that many stops between DHS and the Boardwalk, so I figured I’d walk from there. To the boat we go! We stopped at the Swan/Dolphin first, and they were still making stops at the Beach & Yacht club before getting to the Boardwalk stop, so I jumped off there and walked over to the Boardwalk!

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3698.jpg

The Boardwalk’s so pretty! Even in the daytime, but it’s a completely different thing at night, although I do wish they had more nighttime grown up things to do, it is super awesome though!

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

I walked through the Boardwalk in no time at all, the little boat ride was enough rest for my toe, I don’t think I was hobbling too badly! Baha! I stopped in the bathroom outside the International Gateway before entering the park, and then made my first stop Sunshine Seasons!

A delicious little lunch/snack!

IMG_2276.jpg

Fruit and Cheese plate: there was Swiss, cheddar, jalapeño havarti, grapes and strawberries. I also was looking for something carby like, and found something that would settle the Red Velvet conundrum from earlier! A Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Whoopee Pie!

IMG_2277.jpg

Sunshine Seasons Dining Review:
-4/5
-The fruit & cheese plate is amazing and delicious and all tastes so fresh!
-Service is quick and efficient
-There’s tons of different choices
-The whoopee pie was a little dry, definitely not as good as the cupcake in DHS, shoulda got it instead.

I took a little break to relax inside the restaurant to eat my noms and then headed out of the Land Pavilion, I had a plan to go over to Germany to make the circle of World Showcase, starting my character interactions with Snow White, but then;

Just stumbled upon “Joyful, A Gospel Celebration at the Season” at Epcot, I am so in love! #disney

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

It was awesome! I seriously love me some Gospel stuff, and it was awesome that I just accidentally stumbled upon it! I had no idea that it was even going on, it was seriously the greatest surprise of the day so far! I definitely made sure to take some video so you guys could enjoy too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9YVhfuuCo&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRB3azkgh70&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dGEgzwH4ec&feature=plcp

It’s great! Take the time to at least watch one or two of them, and enjoy yourself some Christmas Gospel music!

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

It was great! Since I ended up spending so much time watching them , I knew I wouldn’t make Snow’s meet and greet I had planned on. I decided that I start in Canada instead, and hit up some France/Alice meet and greets first instead! Yay!

Do you remember what the time was when you were at the Gospel show? We watched some of the 3 pm show after our lunch at Le Cellier. I'm wondering if we were both there at the same time and didn't see each other?

I love Sunshine Seasons! So many good selections. We ended up having breakfast there this last trip.

Bummer the line was too long for the Wreck-it-Ralph characters. I never made it to the theater to see it but I wanted to. I guess I'll catch it when it comes out on video.

Do you remember what the time was when you were at the Gospel show? We watched some of the 3 pm show after our lunch at Le Cellier. I'm wondering if we were both there at the same time and didn't see each other?

I love Sunshine Seasons! So many good selections. We ended up having breakfast there this last trip.

Bummer the line was too long for the Wreck-it-Ralph characters. I never made it to the theater to see it but I wanted to. I guess I'll catch it when it comes out on video.

It was definitely earlier than that, probably around 2? I wanna say, I had quite a bit of time between getting to Epcot and my dinner haha.

It's so good!! I love that they have so many choices in there and they're all relatively healthy & delicious!!

With my adventures now taking me towards Canada first, I didn’t bother browsing through any of the shops, and actually stopped to watch a little bit of the Off Kilter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDf4dJc2jtI&feature=plcp

It was nice! I was catching a bunch of the live entertainment in Epcot that I usually bypassed, or stuff that wasn’t usually there, it was great!

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

I would have hung around a little longer but they kept playing songs that had been in the recent shows here at work, and that always deters me from stuff! Haha. I passed through the UK, and noticed that Mary was out in the spot where Alice usually is, after passing the sign, and noticing that Alice’s name wasn’t even posted, I asked a CM who said she wasn’t going to be out today! Well, now the constant postings for Alice look a likes makes more sense! I don’t really have an interest in Mary, so I continued on my journey around the world.

IMG_3719.jpg

Aurora had a meet and greet to start right around 2:30, so I figured (it was just after 2:00) that I’d grab a drink, and then head over to wait for the next set of her meet and greet. Well, I’m in France, I may be alone, but I’m going to have a delicious drink!

IMG_2283.jpg

I seriously can’t resist these things! I’ve had the Lemon Grey Goose one, but I didn’t like it as much, so I highly suggest having the GM Orange one next time you’re down there! With my drink in hand I headed back over towards Aurora’s meet and greet spot where her new gazebo was all set up and ready! Yay! I chatted with the handler for a bit, he commented on how he wished he could be drinking a slush right now too, haha! Then I realized that Aurora had no guests, and no line, like, really!? She’s awesome! I asked if I put my drink down if I could come say hi, and of course the answer was yes.

IMG_3720.jpg

Look at how perfect she is! She’s seriously the most beautiful Aurora I’ve ever seen, just the perfect facial features, the right level of tan, like, it’s all so pretty! ACK! We chatted about a few things, how I was kind of wearing pink, the new gazebo, it was great!

IMG_3721.jpg

Since there was quite a while until I had to be at the next meet and greet, I kinda hung around the gazebo while I drank my drink. I really wish I could have just chatted with Aurora for a little longer, like, just hang out with her, and move when there’d be people coming, it would have been great. I then proceeded to tweet:

Hanging around with so many Princesses makes me want nothing more than to be friends with them!!

I’m dying, quite literally, I’m not allowed to audition again until February, and you bet your bottom dollar I will be there, and I will be bringing my A GAME! I know a lot of people don’t get past the first cut or pulled until their like, fifth audition, so there’s still hope! I definitely would love to be a parade performer too, they have so much fun, like, granted it would be one heck of a lot of work, but it would be absolutely amazing.

Since I’d gotten the Aurora meet and greet out of the way nearly an hour earlier than I had planned, I checked both my watch and the times guide and saw that if I booked it across WS I could catch Snow’s next meet and greet, hopefully before the line got cut off! I managed to make it just before she came out, but the line still wrapped around the corner, oh well! I had time to kill anyways!

While I was waiting, a group of some, I’m going to say twenty something boys came around and ended up standing in line behind me, it was kinda hilarious to see them in line for a Princess, but they claimed they had to see their “German Princess” and I chatted with them for a bit to kill time. At one point, one of them came back from the snack cart with a beer and a pretzel, and as he offered a chunk of the pretzel to another friend, they ripped a piece off, and salt literally went flying everywhere, including onto me a bit. The one with the pretzel was all “Oh my God I’m sorry!” Then to his friend was all “Man watch out, you’re getting salt everywhere” To which another one piped up “Yeah man! You’re assaulting my friend” I died a little, I had been waiting for someone to make that pun, it was just sitting there waiting to happen. Good times.

Soon enough the line had moved (although it wasn’t moving very quickly, but hey, more interaction!) When I did eventually get up there, Snow greeted me, and asked my name. She asked what brought me down to Disney, I said just to hang out, to have fun. She asked if I brought anyone, and when I told her I was alone, she was all “Oh goodness, what if you get lost? The birds will help you! They helped me when I was lost in the woods!” She then kinda quizzed me to see if I knew where they birds and animals took her, well, to the cottage of course. Who lived in the cottage? The dwarves! How many of them? Seven! Snow asked if I had a Prince back home, I told her I did and she asked if he was charming, which of course, he is (aside from the toe breaking parts, HA!) She asked if my Prince took me dancing, and I said he doesn’t, but I dance with someone else, as I compete in ballroom, and she said that I was very talented, and should probably help teach Dopey how to dance!

IMG_3722.jpg

She was definitely the best Snow I’ve seen in a really long time! When we posed she even commented on my Princess pose (as did the photographer, haha!) and then wished me a lovely day before greeting her next guests! Clearly, she was taking her time, and I rate her a 10/10, it was a highlight, she was just amazing!

With that meet and greet done, I hightailed it back over to Morrocco, as I had another royal pair to meet. The lines were kinda crazy today! They would end up being super long or cut off before the characters even came out. I also ran into a family that had been in front of me in the Snow line who had the kids in the Aladdin & Jasmine line, and another parent in the line for Belle waiting for her next meet. Great system when you have a big party of people, it can work really well.

I think I waited about 10 minutes before they came out in which time I just connected to the wireless in the park and chatted with the boyfriend over Facebook (seriously, it’s pretty much the same as texting, but FREE, lawl) and also managed to blow my mind:

How am I getting texts with my phone on airplane mode?!?! #confused

I later realized that the “texts” I was getting were actually I-Messages, which, if you’re connected to the wireless, send that way…WEEEIRRRDD. I phones can do so many things. After they were out I think I waited under 5 minutes to get up to the front. I had them sign a postcard for a friend back home and we chatted.

IMG_3723.jpg

They asked if I was in disguise with my sunglasses on, and then asked if I was looking for my prince in the market place. I told them no, I knew where my Prince was, he was at home. Jasmine commented that she always knew where Aladdin was too, but Abu, that was another story, they asked if I had seen him anywhere, as he was way harder to find.

IMG_3724.jpg

Now, as you can tell from the pictures, Aladdin has a pretty good grip on my shoulder, I’ve had it happen a couple of times with characters that they either pull you in closer, or hold onto that shoulder/hand longer than they should, and I’m usually totally okay with that, but like, we had JUST talked about how I have a Prince at home, and we had already taken the picture and Jasmine had moved away so I could say goodbye…awkward. HA!

We all know where I’m headed next! FRANCE! One last meet and greet before dinner would be served (how cute that it’s Belle and that’s kinda like a movie quote…haha) The wait wasn’t bad, and soon enough I was up for my meet & greet!

IMG_3725.jpg

She asked where I was traveling from, I said Canada, and she said that certainly was a long journey. The conversation was bland, but she looked the part. I know I overheard some people walking past the meet and greet being all “Who’s that?” Which like, I get, she has her cloak on so it’s kinda confusing, but I’ve seen kids meet Belle in her blue dress, and DIRECTLY after be all “When are we going to meet Belle” Like, that WAS BELLE. She spends over 60% of the movie in that Blue dress, but people only recognize her in the yellow one. Ugh.

IMG_3726.jpg

The waits for the meet and greets had ended up taking a little bit longer than I had expected, so I skipped the idea of another slush, and headed towards Canada…only to get sidetracked….You see, there’s that little space between Canada & the UK, where there’s a little coffee stand, and pin stand, and these GIANT wooden doors behind it. Well, the doors were open…and there was ARIEL AND CINDY. TRAINING. AAAAAAHHH. Another little area where they train characters is this little space.

I was a little torn between Cindy in her new threads, or Ariel, but c’mon, favorite princess is always gonna win! I jumped in her line, and I also noticed some of the handlers were also earning their ears. There was an adorable little girl in front of me with a polka dot dress that Ariel went on and on about, how she would love to have bubbles on her dress, how do they not pop? She was seriously amazing.

Then it was my turn! I got her to sign my book, since I knew she was going to be great. Ariel asked what kind of adventures I had been on today, and I told her all about it. She seemed excited, and told me that if my human legs got tired from al that walking, her Daddy could give me a new pair, cause he does that! She wished me happy and fun adventures, and we took a picture!

IMG_3727.jpg

I do wish I had another one that was zoomed in so I could find a friend of hers to pass on how amazing she was. Like seriously, she blew the other Ariel out of the water (literally, get it, cause she now has legs. Heh heh heh….someone get me a hobby quick…) I definitely took the time to tweet about it!

Just met an Ariel in training and she was absolutely amazing!!

When I had finished, they had closed the big doors, it looked like things were getting ready to be done, I had just had the right timing! These little training meet and greets will pop up out of nowhere and be done before you know it, and I was glad I had been at the right place at the right time, and gotten to meet someone in training! Awesome!!

I then booked it over to Canada, as you are supposed to check in super early, and I was past that point, but hey, everyone runs late sometimes. Besides, “a queen is never late, everyone else is simply early” 5 bucks to whoever gets that quote!

Words cannot express how excited I am for dinner!! #lecellier #disneyfood

I was pretty excited. I checked in, and when they called my name (with 15 minutes, again, killed time talking to the BF, he even asked if I was excited for dinner, don’t know if he found my twitter, or I just talk about Disney food that much...ahahahah…he knows me well) they asked if the party was all here. I explained that it was just easier in the online system to book for 2, but there was only one of me. The CM said he’d be right back to fix it for me (uhm..okay…all you need to do is say the other person didn’t show, clearly I should have said that) He then never came back….and then another CM called me, and did the same thing, but did come back, and EVENTUALLY, I was seated.

As I was sat I was explained the best items, and the drink menu, and a lovely elderly couple beside me asked if I had been there before, I said I had, and they replied saying that I knew what to order then? I said I definitely didn’t even need a menu! My server came by promptly, introduced himself as Johnny, from St Catherine’s, and asked where I was visiting from, when I replied Calgary, Canada, we had a nice little chat about Canada, and then he left to bring me my water & bread!

While I was perusing the menu, I noticed that they have “fries with cheese curds and gravy” and a dessert that’s supposed to be a Nanaimo bar….but isn’t called that. Like, doesn’t everyone know what poutine is?! (EVEN SPELLCHECK DOESN’T KNOW WHAT IT IS!! ***!!!???)

It weirds me out that people don’t know what poutine and Nanaimo bars are…#canada

Johnny did take my order right off the bat too, I got the Cheddar Cheese Soup, and the Mushroom Filet, but with green beans instead of risotto (I had asked for mashed potatoes, but apparently they don’t do that anymore)

IMG_2285.jpg

YUM! I hadn’t seen the “cup o soup” on the menu, so I just went for it, more expensive and WAY too much for this lactose intolerant girl, but hey, you only live once, right? I ate a lot of it, probably way too much, and was full. Ugh.

IMG_2286.jpg

The filet had a little bit less sauce/mushrooms on it than I got in Sept (when I also ordered with the beans) but I was okay with that. I think I ate about 2 beans, they had WAY too much salt on them, ugh, the filet was AH-MAY-ZING though. Johnny came back to check on me a couple of times, and I was always content, but did ask for an Orange Juice at one point (I’d been fighting off a cold a bit, and was trying to vitamin C it out this whole week! Never did get sick, yay!!)

I ended up only eating half of the beef, and having literally no room for dessert, that food baby was a monstrous one I tell ya, probably triplets, twins at the least!

My stomach is too small to finish all this food! #firstworldproblems

HA! So true though. I also think it had a lot to do with the amount of dairy I’d had that day, it was seriously painful and I didn’t feel good. I definitely should have asked for a half portion of the soup. It may sound like Johnny wasn’t around a whole lot, but he was! He was super friendly and attentive and super nice, in the end I’m pretty sure I tipped him an extra $4.00 or so over the top recommended percentage.

Thursday at work, I was chatting with a friend who used to work at Le Cellier, and he asked who my server was, I told him “Johnny from St Catherines” and he was all “OH MY GOD SMALL WORLD” Yup, pulls the guy up on Facebook, they’re friends, WEIRD. He also said that Johnny was the…. “Gaston” type of guy, BAHA, he did give off a flirty vibe, (but in NO WAY creepy!!) It just made for a laugh, it was a great meal.

To help digest my meal, I decided to walk back over to the Swan and Dolphin, besides, I had been off my feet for nearly an hour, it could use some exercise! I took a quick bathroom break in the Swan (I was amazed I could remember where it was, I had stopped on my “let’s get LOST” adventure in January, but remembered where the bathroom was!) and then jumped over the boat! The trees on the pathway between the resorts are all lit up and awesome!

IMG_3728.jpg

It was nice to get a seat on the boat and have a nice little break for a bit. I was definitely feeling better now, it just seriously was way too much dairy. To the point that when it hits you, you kinda get a case of the shakes, ugh. Thankfully it didn’t last too long, I had a show to catch! (and we all know what that means…MOAR PICTURES!!!)

Loving your TR! Its nice to know im not the only 20-something female that takes solo trips to WDW all the time LOL I was actually there right after you Nov 30-Dec 3.

BTW I know your server from Le Cellier...We both applied for the Disney CRP program and interviewed together a year ago :thumbsup2

Oh and love your AE sandles your wearing ive got the same pair - although I so couldnt walk around the parks all day in them..kudos to you girl!

I've gotten so far behind!

You're so right-that Aurora is PERFECT! And that Ariel sound great too. You know we've had some not so great Ariels, but that one sounds excellent.

Jasmine on the other hand didn't look at all Jasminey to me.

And for the record, Maddie LOVES to meet Belle in her blue dress. She calls it the "reading dress". :lmao:

I think we just missed each other! Our lunch at Le Cellier was at 2:00 pm and then we headed to Future World to catch some rides. We did World Showcase later in the week.

You got in some great meet and greets! Bonus for getting one of the CMs in training.

That's weird that they didn't let you sub for the mashed potatoes at Le Cellier. I was able to do it that day at lunch. Maybe they are only allowed at lunch? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter