A Solo Celebration of the Holidays & New Things to Explore Updated 3/3x3!!

I really love the new castle show so much better than the old one!

Great pictures of Christmas wishes! Love the snowflakes on the castle.

Oh those toy soldiers are adorable. Snow on Main St looks so magical!

Definitely an amazing picture to end your TR with! Glad you had an awesome time.

I love the reviews you do at the end of the reports:thumbsup2 I definitely use them for future trip planning. DBF has heard a lot about you in Disney Trip Planning :rotfl2: My sentences usually start with "Well on one of Katt's trips, she did this and ate here and stayed here" and his used to be "We don't know anyone named Katt" :rotfl: but now he goes "Oh the one from the Disboards? Ok!":goodvibes

I find the new castle show to be so much better, definitely something I'm okay with them changing, haha! Thank you! I'm glad you were reading along and enjoying everything, I do hope that we can get the chance to meet up in Sept! I've really got to get on planning that trip, bahah!!

Thanks! I just like to summarize everything up, and I know when I've read TR's in the past I've been all "oh man, what was that one thing they said about that place to go eat?" It makes it easier to give you guys tidbits of information for your trips! Lawl! That's great!! I know Paige certainly knows who Jess is now, and there are so many more people from the disboards I talked about she couldn't keep them straight, hahaha!

Hi Katt. I posted over on your other TR, but I wanted to thank you for this one in particular. I'm currently considering a solo trip so it's great to get some perspective. I also think I saw you last March in Disneyland (I've been reading your reports from the beginning, just never posted). Looking forward to the next TR.

Solo trips are always so much fun!! You saw me down there?! Haha how weird, small world!! I really do like solo trips, and now that the "you have to wait 6 months between auditions" rule has been abolished, I'm sure I'll be down for quick one day trips more often this year, although not so much park time! Lawl.

You take some wonderful photos by the way :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! I have to admit, the new camera is a lot of the skill, I try to do what I can!

Great trip report! :thumbsup2 Love seeing snow on Main Street! And your comment about Turbo had me :rotfl:

Haha! Glad you enjoyed it! Be sure to pop over to Sept's TR for the link to the most recent trip, It should be up and running in a few weeks!

I loved all the Christmas wishes! I'm dreaming of another solo trip in December so I can go to the Christmas party. It probably won't happen though since I'm going in Oct and Jan 2014. Maybe next year....

Great pictures of the Castle projection show (whatever it's called now). I never saw the old version but really enjoyed the new one. I didn't get very many pictures to come out. The part with Walt was awesome.

I can understand your frustration with the size of CSR. I did stay there once but we drove and brought all of our breakfast foods. I never did make it over to eat at the food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter