A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

If you have time, may I please request a few covers? I would like the whole gang and the year 2013 on them. I would love it if you could do 4 slightly different ones. The names are:

Daisy
Abigayle
Arleana
Reign

I am going to try to order them from artscow or shutterfly or something, but I am running out of time.
thank you so much
Stephanie

Just a heads up - Artscow will take a solid month to get your books printed and back to you (they are in Hong Kong). If you are short on time, either try a domestic company or print them yourself. Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Hi Music Mouse Glad to have you back!

Please add the link above to your listing on post 1.
Currently working on a different set for our next trip ;)

Tina

You're link is up, Tina, and thank you for sharing your new DISigns. I really like this new style of cards - the characters really pop on them! :goodvibes

Please help! I need help with images for my daughter's first Disney trip. New to all of this. Thank you.

You have come to the right place! You will need to make a couple of basic decisions first. Would you like to make an 8x8 (square) autograph book or a 5x7 (rectangular) book. 8x8 allows for two characters per page, but has less choices for page DISigns. 5x7 allows for one character per card and is easily printed oneself, but tends to be a thicker book than an 8x8. You also need to decide if you would like to make a page for each character, or use generic cards to make up the pages of your book (or a combination of both).
Read all of post #1 and then look at the character list in post #2. Post #1 gives step by step directions and links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list. If you would like a personalized cover, or have any questions about the process, don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

MusicMouse said:
You have come to the right place! You will need to make a couple of basic decisions first. Would you like to make an 8x8 (square) autograph book or a 5x7 (rectangular) book. 8x8 allows for two characters per page, but has less choices for page DISigns. 5x7 allows for one character per card and is easily printed oneself, but tends to be a thicker book than an 8x8. You also need to decide if you would like to make a page for each character, or use generic cards to make up the pages of your book (or a combination of both).
Read all of post #1 and then look at the character list in post #2. Post #1 gives step by step directions and links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list. If you would like a personalized cover, or have any questions about the process, don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

Do you charge? I would love to have a 5x7 autograph book for 2013 for Disney World. My daughter's name is Emmy.

Your work is awesome. I was wondering if you might be able to do some covers for me. We have 5 kids we are taking in the spring to Disney World and Universal STudios.

Trevor's Autograph Book: Phineas and Ferb with Perry
Kendall's Autograph Book: The Little Mermaid
Gina's Autograph Book: Disney Princess
Cole's Autograph Book: Lightning McQueen & Mater
Travis: Power Rangers

Thanks so much. We have been working on the albums already and appreciate all you do.

:yay:

Your work is awesome. I was wondering if you might be able to do some covers for me. We have 5 kids we are taking in the spring to Disney World and Universal STudios.

Trevor's Autograph Book: Phineas and Ferb with Perry
Kendall's Autograph Book: The Little Mermaid
Gina's Autograph Book: Disney Princess
Cole's Autograph Book: Lightning McQueen & Mater
Travis: Power Rangers

Thanks so much. We have been working on the albums already and appreciate all you do.

:yay:

Thank you! I'm sorry but I don't have a Power Rangers cover. If Travis has his heart set on the Power Rangers, you will need to put out a request on the main Creative DISigns forum. If you would like to look through my photobucket and choose another DISign, I will gladly personalize it for him. Here are your other covers :goodvibes:

Hello! Your covers are so amazing! How wonderful to have a custom autograph book :)
I was wondering if you could please make my daughters an 8x8 princess cover for "Ava & Mya"

Hello! Your covers are so amazing! How wonderful to have a custom autograph book :)
I was wondering if you could please make my daughters an 8x8 princess cover for "Ava & Mya"

Than you! Having a custom book is such a personal souvenir, and the characters have so many fun and interesting responses to them! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Thanks they look great- Travis is a big power rangers fan but I think he would like Mickey as well.

Hi, wondering if you could make a cover for me? Caroline's 2013 Autograph book

she loves all things princess

Thanks!!!!!!!
Carla

Hi All,

I'm brand spanking new here, and am in awe. Everyone is absolutely amazing so helpful, and that's coming from a lurker :)

I have never been to Disney and we are taking our 3 year old son and 5 year old daughter and I'm working on my first autograph book but feeling overwhelmed.

How do I know what characters to add? I found a link by i think tinadarlich for 2013 characters and it looks fantastic! I can't post it being a new user :) and I also found the other threads of literally hundreds and hundreds of pages. I'm afraid of putting in characters that we likely won't see, and the flip side is forgetting some of the big ones.

I'm also wondering how I would go about getting a personalized January 2013 cover? Our daughter is Myla and she Princess obsessed and our son is Brodyn and he is anything pirate, Buzz and Mickey obsessed, but I'm not sure where to even begin?

Thanks so much for any of your help :)

Than you! Having a custom book is such a personal souvenir, and the characters have so many fun and interesting responses to them! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

Thank You So so so Much!! They are beautiful! Im sure my girls will absolutely love having a custom autograph book this year :love::banana:

Hi, wondering if you could make a cover for me? Caroline's 2013 Autograph book

she loves all things princess

Thanks!!!!!!!
Carla

Here is your cover :goodvibes:

Hi All,

I'm brand spanking new here, and am in awe. Everyone is absolutely amazing so helpful, and that's coming from a lurker :)

I have never been to Disney and we are taking our 3 year old son and 5 year old daughter and I'm working on my first autograph book but feeling overwhelmed.

How do I know what characters to add? I found a link by i think tinadarlich for 2013 characters and it looks fantastic! I can't post it being a new user :) and I also found the other threads of literally hundreds and hundreds of pages. I'm afraid of putting in characters that we likely won't see, and the flip side is forgetting some of the big ones.

I'm also wondering how I would go about getting a personalized January 2013 cover? Our daughter is Myla and she Princess obsessed and our son is Brodyn and he is anything pirate, Buzz and Mickey obsessed, but I'm not sure where to even begin?

Thanks so much for any of your help :)

Take a deep breath - it's easier than it first appears. First, read all of post #1. Post #1 gives step by step directions and has links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list, and if something changes, I will put the words "character update" in the title of this thread. I recommend that you make cards for each of those characters, and then add in 5 or 6 generic pages at the end in case you are fortunate enough to run into a rarely appearing character.
If you have any questions during the process, post them here and I will be happy to help. Here are your covers (I made an extra one for Brodyn just in case the pirate one was too scary for him) :goodvibes:

Hi music mouse

I am hoping that you are able to make a cover for me please - we just got home and I am going to put the autograph pages together with the pics we took!
I would love it to say Sarah's autographs 2013 (or something like that) and if it isn't too much trouble may I see it with the princesses and he whole group?
The characters loved seeing themselves on the autograph pages - thank you everyone!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter