A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Tina -

I love the white background pages. I must be doing something wrong because when I try to download them or save them as images the only two that show up full size are the two most recent that you added -- Senior Donald and Max. All the others are showing up in thumbnail size if I download or save image as. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

jennie

Max without the WDW is now in my photobucket in the same album with the other white background cards.

Can you by any chance do one for Bolt? I know he probably doesn't sign but he is one of my dgd's favorites and I would like to add him to her book.

Is anyone on this thread still making the beautiful autograph book covers? I'd love one with all the characters in front of the castle that says Cody's Autograph Book.

Wendy13 said:
Is anyone on this thread still making the beautiful autograph book covers? I'd love one with all the characters in front of the castle that says Cody's Autograph Book.

MusicMouse does the covers on this thread, but she hasn't been on the Dis since the end of February. I hope everything is OK!

Tina ---

Any chance that you do Character Meal and MVMCP autograph cards?:):worship:

We've never done a character meal :-)faint:)
or MVMCP so I've never attempted to complete any.

If you can provide a listing of who is at what meal and who appears during the party, I can try to give it a go.

Tina -

I love the white background pages. I must be doing something wrong because when I try to download them or save them as images the only two that show up full size are the two most recent that you added -- Senior Donald and Max. All the others are showing up in thumbnail size if I download or save image as. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

jennie

Having the same problem as well.
My thoughts is it has to do with the switch that Photobucket just did.

I will delete the pics and then try uploading them again and hopefully it will fix the issue.

I'll will post when I get this completed.

Tina

Can you by any chance do one for Bolt? I know he probably doesn't sign but he is one of my dgd's favorites and I would like to add him to her book.

I do not think Bolt is appearing anywhere, but I will add a card for him.

Tina -

jennie

Having the same problem as well.
My thoughts is it has to do with the switch that Photobucket just did.

I will delete the pics and then try uploading them again and hopefully it will fix the issue.

I'll will post when I get this completed.

Tina

I uploaded the white background pages again. Seems to be working now.
I will go back and reload other albums as well.
If anyone is still having problems please let me know.

Tina

Tina- This will be our first trip to do MVMCP. You MUST do a character meal. Add that to your bucket list. I will work on a list of meals and the party. Thanks!!

Tina- This will be our first trip to do MVMCP. You MUST do a character meal. Add that to your bucket list. I will work on a list of meals and the party. Thanks!!

We did a MNNSHP, wasn't the best experience, so it will be a LONG time before we do another one.

As for character meals, eventually we will try one.
But for now to have to schedule where I want to be 6 months in advance,the day of meal having to worry about standby lanes, fastpasses, making sure we are there at the proper time, and then paying $$$$$ for food my kids won't touch, I'll pass.

Question for tlh0726

I LOVE your 2013 white background autograph cards!! Any chance you will be making a 2014 set???

Tina, I absolutely LOVE your work. You are very talented. I had your 2013 beige background cards printed as matte photos. I have a few questions I wanted to ask you. First, I saw your Mexico Donald in the white cards....so adorable! Could you make him in the beige background? Second, I am using almost all of the cards. Have you ever had a whole set bound? Is it manageable? Finally, I had matte photos printed. I understand that sharpies work well for autographs on those. What about the characters that sign with a stamp? Does it smudge on matte photos? Thank you so much. You are amazing :thumbsup2

Question for tlh0726

I LOVE your 2013 white background autograph cards!! Any chance you will be making a 2014 set???

Making these same cards with 2014 can be done fairly easily.
Will do and post sometime in the next few months.

I will also be making a totally different set for 2014 as well.

tina

Tina, I absolutely LOVE your work. You are very talented. I had your 2013 beige background cards printed as matte photos. I have a few questions I wanted to ask you. First, I saw your Mexico Donald in the white cards....so adorable! Could you make him in the beige background? Second, I am using almost all of the cards. Have you ever had a whole set bound? Is it manageable? Finally, I had matte photos printed. I understand that sharpies work well for autographs on those. What about the characters that sign with a stamp? Does it smudge on matte photos? Thank you so much. You are amazing :thumbsup2

I will add him as beige background. :thumbsup2

Never bound any of them. I just put them alphabetically in a one per page photo album, pull out who we need, and use a binder clip to clip them to the cover of the album. Once home I put the autograph card and picture of us with the character in a 2 per page photo album.

For the stamps, Make sure you give the card a few waves or blow air on it before closing the book.

And thank you :blush:

Mexico Donald in beige has been uploaded

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter