A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Does anyone know where I can find...
Fairy Godmother
Merida
Gaston

in donatalie volume 3 (faded background - white at top, with character in bottom left).

Thanks... Lisa

I am new to this. What is the character meals book for?? :confused3

When you go to Character meals you get to meet all the characters that are there for the meal and ask for autographs if you like. This is an easy way to skip the character lines in the park and just meet them while you eat! I guess some people make a special autograph book with a cover specifically for character meals. I just add them in my normal autograph book...

Is TLH0726 still making pages? I found the 2013 pages but was wondering if they could make a few more for me. My daughter is super excited about the new Princess Sofia and Doc McStuffins. Can these be added?

Thanks so much for your help and all of your wonderful work that everyone has done. :)

Jenn

Does anyone know where I can find autograph cards for Halloween.

Go to the FIRST POST on this thread (page 1) and scroll down. There is a section labelled PARTIES and will have the Halloween and Christmas specific cards... there are a couple disigners and you will be able to find what you want - or at least start there!

Lisa

MusicMouse - would you mind making me a cover for my autograph book?

The picture of all the characters with the four park landmarks in the back in blue writing

Walt Disney World 2013

Thank you!!!:wave2:

Is TLH0726 still making pages? I found the 2013 pages but was wondering if they could make a few more for me. My daughter is super excited about the new Princess Sofia and Doc McStuffins. Can these be added?

Thanks so much for your help and all of your wonderful work that everyone has done. :)

Jenn

They are now in my photobucket.

Tina

blondeinpcola said:
Thank you very much. One more question, are these 4x6 images? I was trying to make a 6x6 or 5x7 book, could this work for that?

I have many saved images from many designers that I put on photoshop and squeeze and stretch without issue. Sure they may come out slightly distorted but not in a way that you can tell (Beast still looks big n gruff not long n lean ahaha). I haven't run into any issues....yet. I did probably 300-400 cards for our trip in Dec. they were about 5x7. This time I am redoing them to about 3x5 ( slightly larger but not quite 4x6) to make them easier to carry around. Either size, they look fantastic.

I have many saved images from many designers that I put on photoshop and squeeze and stretch without issue. Sure they may come out slightly distorted but not in a way that you can tell (Beast still looks big n gruff not long n lean ahaha). I haven't run into any issues....yet. I did probably 300-400 cards for our trip in Dec. they were about 5x7. This time I am redoing them to about 3x5 ( slightly larger but not quite 4x6) to make them easier to carry around. Either size, they look fantastic.

Thank you. Yeah I was doing a bigger one this time so I could add pictures when we get back. 300 card OhMyGoodness!! That's a lot of signatures!! :)

I was going with 50 cards. I have toddlers (3/5). I sure hope that's enough.

Music Mouse, I love your work and really appreciate all you do to help us non-creative types. We have a trip coming up in May so may I please request 2 covers for 4 x 6 books that have the 4 WDW landmarks and the following text in Blue? Thank you, thank you thank you!!

Samara's 2013 Autograph Book
Ailah's 2013 Autograph Book

Laurie

Thank you for being willing to make these covers for us!!!!

We need character meal covers.
Abigail -purple if possible, if not pink
Isabelle - pink
Jacob - blue
Caleb - blue

We have meals planned at:
CRT
Hollywood and Vine
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
1900 Park Fare (breakfast)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

MusicMouse
Hi! We are going to Disney @ the end of March. If its not to late can I get these names on the cover with the 4 parks & the characters all in pink?

Bailey's Autograph Book
Reece & Addi's Autograph Book
Alli Grace's Autograph Book
Olivia's Autograph Book

Thank You!:)

Music Mouse-I am having trouble using your designs. I try to right click to save to my computer to be able to upload to shutterfly and the resolution is coming back as fuzzy. I have many from a few years ago and those are fine. I wanted to add the new characters to match for this years trip but I cannot get them to save with a good resolution. I even tried emailing them to myself and saving from there. Any suggestions?

Music Mouse,

Your posts have been invaluable in helping me figure out how to make autograph books for my kids. We have a trip coming up in April and I was wondering if you could please make 4 covers for 4 x 6 books.

Julia's 2013 Autograph Book -- in purple on the princess (colorful one not the gold dress one)

Sophie's 2013 Autograph Book - in pink on the MK one with all the characters in front

Peter's 2013 Autograph Book - in red on the 4 parks one

Nicholas' 2013 Autograph Book - in blue on the 4 parks one

It's their first trip there and I know they'll love having their own books. Thanks so much!

Jennie

I've never bound ours myself. I picked up our cards yesterday (had printed as 4x6 pictures) and 5x7 scrapbook cardstock paper. Our plan is to glue an autograph card to each side and then take to Staples to have it spiral bound.

Now to the question
How much room does the spiral take up? Or how much border do we need?

Music Mouse,

You made the cover for my daughter's autograph book for our June 2011 trip.

May I please get you to make another cover for our upcoming trip?
It should say: Aysa's 2013 Autograph Book (Pink Font) -4 parks design with all the characters (White Background)

Thank you so much for all that you do! I really appreciate you using your time and skills to assist me in adding one more magical touch to our Disney vacation experience!!!

First I wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. I am making a auotgraph book for our April trip. I found lots of great pages here that you listed and it takes me to a photbucket page. How do I save those images to my computer so I can upload them to snapfish to print my book. I did it last year but cant remember how I did it. When I right click on the pic there is no save as option. If I copy the pic to my photbucket account I have the same issue. Only a little pic shows up and says the resolution is too low. Thanks for all your help!!

Hi MusicMouse!
Thanks for all the tips on this thread!! I'm making books for my girls' first trip in May - I've bought spiral bound 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 books from an art supply store that are filled with blank, heavy weight paper, and I'm going to cover the covers and backcovers to personalize them. And then I'll leave the pages blank so I don't have to stress about which characters I have pages made for, who we see and don't see, finding the right page when we come across a character, etc... and then I'll glue in the photos of the girls with each character across from their signature page afterwards.
Can you please personalize some covers for me? I would love to have your DISign with all the characters in front of the castle, with red writing, to say:
- Emily's Autographs 2013
- Talia's Autographs 2013

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you doing this! :love:

**WILL REQUEST THIS FROM ANOTHER DISIGNER AS HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED** THANKS!!! ~Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter