A Sickie, 3 Hotels, 6 Parks, Boyfriend Drama and Fun Galore:

Looks like a fun dinner in the castle! Something still on our "someday" list!
It was a fun, expensive dinner at the Castle. I would do it with Izzie, just wait til she is 4 or 5 and able to interact with the princesses and ask questions etc. Our dinner was 270 dollars for the 3 of us and it was also good food just not excellent food like the other signatures. My steak was pretty equivalent to what I would have gotten at Texas Steakhouse or Outback. Keep it on the to do list...at least once.

May be able to finish up 1/4 today. Church and a memorial service I was going to has been canceled because of the weather.

Seems like a nice birthday so far! Nice to get a little birthday pixie dust as well.

I bet with how tall the floats are for the FoF parade the train station is a great spot to watch the parade. Bummer about the Christmas tree being in the way though.

Eating in the Castle is definitely magical. So great you got a window seat :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed ETwB as well!

Seems like a nice birthday so far! Nice to get a little birthday pixie dust as well.

I bet with how tall the floats are for the FoF parade the train station is a great spot to watch the parade. Bummer about the Christmas tree being in the way though.
The Christmas decorations were lovely and Morgan had never been to see the parks decorated for Christmas so she loved this. However by the end of the trip, we were tired of all the Christmas. It was over!! Disney, let it be over.
I love the Disney trains and the Main Street train station. One of the days I want to do the trains tour. You will see how much I love the trains later in my trip report.

Eating in the Castle is definitely magical. So great you got a window seat :goodvibes
The window seat was great but we were in the middle so we could see everything around us.

Glad you enjoyed ETwB as well!
I was thinking this would be childish and it was in a good way. The cast members were very good with the children they were helping. It didn't seem rushed. It was a great after dinner treat.

Yum, Sounds like an awesome dinner with amazing atmosphere!!!
The really awesome dinners come into play later...like Tuesday and Thursday but this one was good. Morgan had a lot of fun with the princesses. If a 20 year old college student wanted to be a little girl for dinner, I really wanted to let her be one. A sick little girl but one anyway. She had fun.

Lee’s 50th Birthday Bash in the MK—Food, Food, and Fun. Part 5

This day has been a great birthday thus far. We have eaten, ridden, played and had a special day together. What are we to do next? We’ve been in the park over 10 hours and done so much for a busy day. We have more pictures taken and go to meet the Little Mermaid. While in line, we met a young lady and her father. I don’t remember her name. What do I do remember is she was from Ohio and her dad had flown down that day to drive home with her the next day. She had just finished her College Program. She had been a cast member at Kilimanjaro Safari. Morgan and this girl chatted for our wait in line. I chatted with her dad who had been glad she had the experience but was glad to be spending time with his daughter. Morgan’s favorite Disney princess is Little Mermaid. On the way down we sang several songs from the soundtrack. This morning we had ridden Little Mermaid so now we were in a 15 minutes wait line to meet her.

upload_2015-2-22_16-41-28.pngupload_2015-2-22_16-41-28.png upload_2015-2-22_16-42-17.pngupload_2015-2-22_16-43-20.png

I am not sure what is going on with the DIS today but it is being difficult to upload pics so sorry they are just a few to a post.upload_2015-2-22_16-46-19.pngupload_2015-2-22_16-46-8.png upload_2015-2-22_16-46-19.png upload_2015-2-22_16-46-8.png upload_2015-2-22_16-46-19.png upload_2015-2-22_16-46-8.png upload_2015-2-22_16-46-19.png I am now uploading everything to photobucket to see if that is easier.

upload_2015-2-22_16-46-8.png

I was having issues with the DIS yesterday as well and just gave up on it.

Sounds like quite a lovely birthday dinner. Over 25+ visits, and I still haven't eaten in Cinderella's Castle.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the meet with Ariel.

Okay...I am going to try this again if I can to finish Jan 4.

Lee’s 50th Birthday Bash in the MK—Food, Food, and Fun. Part 5

This day has been a great birthday thus far. We have eaten, ridden, played and had a special day together. What are we to do next? We’ve been in the park over 10 hours and done so much for a busy day. We have more pictures taken and go to meet the Little Mermaid. While in line, we met a young lady and her father. I don’t remember her name. What do I do remember is she was from Ohio and her dad had flown down that day to drive home with her the next day. She had just finished her College Program. She had been a cast member at Kilimanjaro Safari. Morgan and this girl chatted for our wait in line. I chatted with her dad who had been glad she had the experience but was glad to be spending time with his daughter. Morgan’s favorite Disney princess is Little Mermaid. On the way down we sang several songs from the soundtrack. This morning we had ridden Little Mermaid so now we were in a 15 minutes wait line to meet her.

Morgan was the only one to have her picture taken with the Little Mermaid. From here, we wandered to Future World where the first order of business was a biologic break. Yes the bathrooms nearest Space Mountain. Then on to The People Mover which we rode twice without getting off. We did not go to the Parade. We sat and took it all in, rested and enjoyed the ending to our day.

The obligatory foot picture. I do remember being thankful for the few minutes of putting up my feet and enjoying the ride and sites from future world. Morgan was getting very tired and very much enjoyed her first and second rides on the People Mover.

[/URL]

My post from yesterday was still there and it let me post it. Go figure!!
I was having issues with the DIS yesterday as well and just gave up on it.
Go back and see if it will let you post were trying to yesterday. My reply was there and I just hit post. Go figure!!

Sounds like quite a lovely birthday dinner. Over 25+ visits, and I still haven't eaten in Cinderella's Castle. It was nice. However there are two other dinners that we had that we all rate much higher. More coming soon.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the meet with Ariel.
Just posted one now.

Sounds like a fun time! :fish:
:welcome:Glad to have you!! It was a great time. More great times coming.

Nice picture with Ariel. And no better way to end an evening than sitting on the PeopleMover and people watching and resting your feet.

Nice picture with Ariel. And no better way to end an evening than sitting on the PeopleMover and people watching and resting your feet.
Morgan enjoyed her interaction with Ariel. Sitting on the People Mover was great. We enjoyed that. Many of the castle pictures were taken from there.

Animals and Movies: Jan. 5, 2015

We were up early and ready to go. Out the door and to the…do we do the bus or the car? The car won out.

We drove to Animal Kingdom. We did not have any FP+ for this morning so we were going at park opening with the hopes of doing Kilimanjaro Safari and Nemo or Lion King, Everest and Dinosaur and we knew we would be back on Weds. For the early entry morning.

We went straight to Kilimanjaro safari. On the way in the gate at Park opening we saw Devine. This was another first for me!!

Not a great picture but I saw her. Morgan and Mom never figured out what I was looking at. They had a Photo pass photographer with her.

343.photobucket.com/albums/o450/APrice6768/DSC03775_zpsqxxqoq3w.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/URL]
More Animal Kingdom coming up next post.

That's cute that Morgan was so excited to meet Ariel.

Ahhhh, gotta love taking a double lap on the Peoplemover and resting your feet while enjoying great views! :cloud9:

Very cool that you saw DeVine! It's been awhile for me. So funny when you can see her and others don't and are so confused. :rotfl:

Looks like you had a great birthday in MK. You got some great pics of you, your mom and Morgan. I am glad you were able to go on safari without fast pass +. Looks like you got some good photos of the animals.

A frozen cupcake and a croissant from the Main street Bakery with juice. We sat at a table outside next to a construction wall.
Frozen cupcakes... the breakfast of champions! :lmao:

We had done the FP for lunch. They had lost it and my preorder meals but that is okay we still got in without a problem.
I'm glad you didn't have any problems getting in. The FP system seemed a little funny, so I worried about how that would all work out.

We had the Master’s cupcake with the grey stuff. This was the overall favorite.
Loved that cupcake!!!!

This is about Noon or so. We were enjoyed looking at the details. You couldn’t see it all. We were just overwhelmed by all the new in Fantasyland. We hadn’t been since Morgan was 15 and Fantasyland was behind walls.
::yes:: Fantasyland is pretty incredible.

It was actually 2 trains but we were on by 1:15 pm. He smiled and said Happy Birthday. We were in the front two rows!!
Nice Birthday magic! :thumbsup2

I went through the line to order and they take my order. I get to the window to pick it up and the cast member smiles and says “I hope you are having a magical birthday!” and adds a browning with sprinkles to my tray of French fries. We are eating our snack as we have a 5:15 ressie at Cindrella’s Royal Table. Morgan looks up and smiles. “ I sure like you birthday brownie!” We finish eating and drinking full cups of water the make a potty break…then it is off to see if we get wet. Yes we are on our way to Splash Mountain.
More Birthday magic! Cool!

We got off at the Main Street Station just before 3 pm and decided to park the chair near the rail and watch the parade. The tables and chairs were all take but we found a spot behind a family that was sitting down.
It has been years since I've seen a parade from up there. Great job getting a spot. Probably a good perspective on that parade given the height of most of the floats. Sorry the tree was in the way.

We were taken to one of the coveted window side tables overlooking fantasy land. It was beautiful at night.
Having sat by those windows, I'm not sure I ever want to eat there and not be by the windows. It would be a disappointment to say the least.

Morgan loved this dinner. She had never done it before. She thought it was great and said she would bring her daughters or her little sisters here. We were able to go and did so on this night because it closed the next day for refurb.
I'm glad that you had a good experience there. And great timing scoring the ADR before the refurb!

Morgan’s favorite Disney princess is Little Mermaid. On the way down we sang several songs from the soundtrack. This morning we had ridden Little Mermaid so now we were in a 15 minutes wait line to meet her.
I'm glad she got to meet Ariel! Too bad she wasn't in the castle.

It looks like you had a great Birthday in the MK. Can't think of a better way to spend it!

We were up early and ready to go. Out the door and to the…do we do the bus or the car? The car won out.
Good call.

Not a great picture but I saw her. Morgan and Mom never figured out what I was looking at. They had a Photo pass photographer with her.
Wow! I've never seen her. I didn't know they had PP with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter