A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

Sadly, I'm guessing we should cancel the Palo dinner. Back to back sounds too filling. :rotfl2: I wonder why they changed it? :confused3 I think you're right, not including Joshua back to back doesn't sound optimum.​

Well I don't think we should do the first dinner. Joshua might not feel comfortable yet and it's nice to meet the servers right off the bat. Of course now the second night is out. We could change Palo brunch to the first sea day but I really think you'll still be exploring the ship. And if we changed the dinner to the fourth night that would mean we'd have brunch and dinner on the same day which will probably be too much of a good thing on one day. We could try for the last dinner but it's nice to say goodbye to the servers, especially if you're planning to do the buffet on disembarkation day. We could always cancel brunch and do dinner either the third or fourth night. Whatever you'd like to do better is totally fine with me.

Very strange that they'd change things so close to sail date. The only reason I can think of is it having something to do with the fireworks. Maybe they'll be staying in Cozumel later than planned.

Well I don't think we should do the first dinner. Joshua might not feel comfortable yet and it's nice to meet the servers right off the bat. Of course now the second night is out. We could change Palo brunch to the first sea day but I really think you'll still be exploring the ship. And if we changed the dinner to the fourth night that would mean we'd have brunch and dinner on the same day which will probably be too much of a good thing on one day. We could try for the last dinner but it's nice to say goodbye to the servers, especially if you're planning to do the buffet on disembarkation day. We could always cancel brunch and do dinner either the third or fourth night. Whatever you'd like to do better is totally fine with me. Very strange that they'd change things so close to sail date. The only reason I can think of is it having something to do with the fireworks. Maybe they'll be staying in Cozumel later than planned.

I had the same thought. I just happened to be looking at my online reservation when it went nuts (think a seizure for a website) and all of the sudden it was changed before my eyes. Also, our first sea day changed to Key West. Then as fast as it changed, the sea day switched back and became a sea day again. I rebooted because it was so bizarre. But the pirate night changes remained the same. It's like they can't make up their mind. Definitely weird.

I had the same thought. I just happened to be looking at my online reservation when it went nuts (think a seizure for a website) and all of the sudden it was changed before my eyes. Also, our first sea day changed to Key West. Then as fast as it changed, the sea day switched back and became a sea day again. I rebooted because it was so bizarre. But the pirate night changes remained the same. It's like they can't make up their mind. Definitely weird.

Thats wild you saw it happening. I know sometimes they stay in port later than usual for the staff. Its the only thing I can think that would affect things.

Well I don't think we should do the first dinner. Joshua might not feel comfortable yet and it's nice to meet the servers right off the bat. Of course now the second night is out. We could change Palo brunch to the first sea day but I really think you'll still be exploring the ship. And if we changed the dinner to the fourth night that would mean we'd have brunch and dinner on the same day which will probably be too much of a good thing on one day. We could try for the last dinner but it's nice to say goodbye to the servers, especially if you're planning to do the buffet on disembarkation day. We could always cancel brunch and do dinner either the third or fourth night. Whatever you'd like to do better is totally fine with me.

Very strange that they'd change things so close to sail date. The only reason I can think of is it having something to do with the fireworks. Maybe they'll be staying in Cozumel later than planned.

I say we stick with brunch the second sea day. Joshua will be well into his groove by then. Plus if I am going to pig out, I'd rather do it at brunch. ;) By dinner I could well be stuffed already. :rotfl2: Are you going to do the Palo dinner or pirate: dinner? And I totally agree with meeting/saying goodbye and the server dynamics. :thumbsup2

I'd love if they extended the Cozumel time but I think 5:45 pm still gives a ton of time off the ship. Have you decided how you'll spend the day?​

Ket West? :rotfl2: I'm all for that if they'd like to add a day to the cruise. :woohoo:

Thats wild you saw it happening. I know sometimes they stay in port later than usual for the staff. Its the only thing I can think that would affect things.

What does staff do in port? If it's drink and shop, dinner should be interesting. :lmao:

I say we stick with brunch the second sea day. Joshua will be well into his groove by then. Plus if I am going to pig out, I'd rather do it at brunch. ;) By dinner I could well be stuffed already. :rotfl2: Are you going to do the Palo dinner or pirate: dinner? And I totally agree with meeting/saying goodbye and the server dynamics. :thumbsup2

Sounds good :) I'll do Pirate Dinner if thats ok. Palo dinner alone does not hold the same appeal.

I'd love if they extended the Cozumel time but I think 5:45 pm still gives a ton of time off the ship. Have you decided how you'll spend the day?

I'm going to just play it by ear. Not book anything and if I feel so inclined I'll grab a cab to Chankanaab or go shopping. I'll have beach time at Vero post cruise so can look forward to that and CC.

What does staff do in port? If it's drink and shop, dinner should be interesting. :lmao:

I think that's exactly what they do, but not all of them have the day off so we'll be safe at dinner.

I could have sworn I replied here last night. The cruise I 5 nights? Which night is now pirate night?

You could always check availability when you get on the ship, they do hold back a few reservations for embarkation day. But the cruise is for Joshua so it woukd be nice to be there for him. Whether he meets some cool kids and abandons you right as soon as he scares dinner. :confused3. But he's your good boy, so he might stick with you.

Sounds good :) I'll do Pirate Dinner if thats ok. Palo dinner alone does not hold the same appeal.

I agree. Plus I think during the day will provide us a beautiful view. :thumbsup2 I think pirate dinner sounds fun. I know the menu gets grief but I think it looks good.​

I'm going to just play it by ear. Not book anything and if I feel so inclined I'll grab a cab to Chankanaab or go shopping. I'll have beach time at Vero post cruise so can look forward to that and CC.

Sounds great! I want to shop after Nachi for sure. They guesstimate the taxi ride takes about 20 minutes. With 8 ships port, I wonder how that'll effect traffic. We are at the less busy of the two piers though. Not sure which way Nachi is from there.​

I think that's exactly what they do, but not all of them have the day off so we'll be safe at dinner.

:rotfl: Nice they get some down time and to enjoy the ports. Even working for Disney, it would stink to visit all these wonderful places and not get the chance to enjoy them.​

I could have sworn I replied here last night. The cruise I 5 nights? Which night is now pirate night? You could always check availability when you get on the ship, they do hold back a few reservations for embarkation day. But the cruise is for Joshua so it would be nice to be there for him. Whether he meets some cool kids and abandons you right as soon as he scares dinner. :confused3. But he's your good boy, so he might stick with you.

The cruise is 5 nights and pirate night is the first sea night if I am not mistaken. Yeah, I'm curious to see how much he ditches me. He whole heartedly agrees with my attending the FB Mixology class. He said he'll text me and let me know HIS plans. :rotfl2: I think he'll want to stay with me for the most part but we'll see.​

The cruise is 5 nights and pirate night is the first sea night if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how much he ditches me. He whole heartedly agrees with my attending the FB Mixology class. He said he'll text me and let me know HIS plans. :rotfl2: I think he'll want to stay with me for the most part but we'll see.​

So is it?

Day 1: Embark
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Cozumel
Day 4: At Sea
Day 5: Castaway Cay
Day 6: Disembark

I heard you saying something about Key West in there, how many at sea days do you get? I'm so living vicariously through everyone else. My life is so up in the air right now. At least I have a couple fun plans that are now solid for about 10 days from now! :cool1:

So is it?

Day 1: Embark
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Cozumel
Day 4: At Sea
Day 5: Castaway Cay
Day 6: Disembark

I heard you saying something about Key West in there, how many at sea days do you get? I'm so living vicariously through everyone else. My life is so up in the air right now. At least I have a couple fun plans that are now solid for about 10 days from now! :cool1:

hmmm, wonder what those fun plans are? :goodvibes

Jill in CO

So is it? Day 1: Embark Day 2: At Sea Day 3: Cozumel Day 4: At Sea Day 5: Castaway Cay Day 6: Disembark I heard you saying something about Key West in there, how many at sea days do you get? I'm so living vicariously through everyone else. My life is so up in the air right now. At least I have a couple fun plans that are now solid for about 10 days from now! :cool1:

Yes, that's my understanding. March 31 is now pirate night (Day 2) and optional dress up is 4/1 (Day 3). We get 2 full sea days.

Key West was a computer fluke that Beth was privy to last week. No Key West on this cruise.

How are the road trip plans coming? Still on hold? :(

Just checking in - 10 days until cruise time! :cool1: Woo Hoo! Your itinerary sounds great. I really can't wait to hear all about this cruise! :yay:

Alison always has the most amazing Disney plans. :woohoo:

Yours aren't too shabby either Jill!!!! pixiedust:

Actually we are cheating on Mickey with Bugs!

Im thinking the road trip is a go until we miss the April hearing date. Even then I won't consider it a miss until we have the plans in time for the May 8th meeting. Otherwise we are looking at June 12.

Just checking in - 10 days until cruise time! :cool1: Woo Hoo! Your itinerary sounds great. I really can't wait to hear all about this cruise! :yay:

Woot woot! :banana: We're so flipping excited. I can't believe it's so close. :hyper: I cannot forget to check us in for our SW flight. I paid the early bird fee for the way home as I won't have Internet access. The most random things are popping up in my mind. :rotfl: I still need to pack. FE are done. I need to figure out how to wrap the bubbles without them bursting. :scared1:

I can't wait to hear about them! :cool1:

Not directed at me but hi friend. :wave:

Any ideas on wrapping the bubbles so they don't burst? Sounds like my life's goal. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Woot woot! :banana: We're so flipping excited. I can't believe it's so close. :hyper: I cannot forget to check us in for our SW flight. I paid the early bird fee for the way home as I won't have Internet access. The most random things are popping up in my mind. :rotfl: I still need to pack. FE are done. I need to figure out how to wrap the bubbles without them bursting. :scared1:

Paying for EB checkin in is a wise investment!

Not directed at me but hi friend. :wave:

Any ideas on wrapping the bubbles so they don't burst? Sounds like my life's goal. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Are you talking little bottles of bubbles? I would just put in a ziploc bag...I don't think they will burst on the plane.

Jill in CO

Are you talking little bottles of bubbles? I would just put in a ziploc bag...I don't think they will burst on the plane. Jill in CO

::yes:: Little plastic personalized bubbles for the kids as part of our FE. They can take them to the beach or pool. Joshua said it's a good gift. Ziplock bags are a great idea. I kid you not, I have an entire separate suitcase for FE. :blush: Gabby's friend works at a local shopping store. I may have her wrap them for me during transport.​

What do you mean bubbles? :confused3

Kids bubbles with the little wands. Goofy but they match my nautical theme of FE. Or they did. I got off track and now it's all hodge podge but everything is useable or edible so no hassle to lug home. I'm hoping someone in our group does magnets. I'm so not crafty.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter