A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

I didn't get a PM, what did they decide?

And you know they could change the movie schedule all around, not to despair at a possible 8:30 showing.

I won't dress up for Pirate night, I love the idea but I didn't buy anything.

Yeah, they are like split personalities at this age :rotfl: I have a love/hate relationship with both of them. Ok, hate is a little strong but oh my, the attitude can be brutal at times.

Indeed they are. Joshua's attitude isn't too bad yet. Gabby and I went through a super rough phase when she was about 15. Holy moly, we could hardly be in the same room at times. As you can imagine with Chloe now in the mix and three cycles ;) it's an emotional circus sometimes. :rotfl:

And then they are my sweet loving fun boys.

And then not.

:scared1:

Its like pod people have taken over their bodies.​

That is what the boys wore, both times. We also got stuff in our FE that they used, temporary tatoos, eyepatch, earring I think.

I think I'll grab him an eye patch. Think the headband my be too small with all of his hair? My dress needs some accessories but I don't feel like buying something I'm never going to wear again, ya know?​

The bandannas are SMALL so just be aware that they work great on small heads but can be tricky to tie otherwise. Which is why mine usually ended up around my wrist.

Maybe I'll tape mine to my belly. :lmao: After two cruise days, I'm going to need to hide the beast.​

Dang!​

What I found, for me, is that the cardio from pilates, which there definitely is some, still doesn't do the endorphin release that 30-40 minutes of non stop cardio does. In some ways endurance trumping intensity. It certainly stretches me out more so my body is a bit more relaxed than after a run or the elliptical but my brain is still going pretty darn strong. It is hard to fit in the nighttime workouts but I really believe they help with my sleep.

Im going to take your advice and start doing the elliptical 3x a week again for an hour each time. It's the kind that can't stop racing. My body can be dead tired and it doesn't matter.​

I didn't get a PM, what did they decide?

And you know they could change the movie schedule all around, not to despair at a possible 8:30 showing.

I won't dress up for Pirate night, I love the idea but I didn't buy anything.

You got my texts. :goodvibes I think the 8:30 wouldn't be too bad as we could wear pjs. :thumbsup2 Were thinking of doing the midnight premiere of Captain America in our pjs if you want to join us. I need to find out what day it would be.

Have you decided on Cozumel? What do they do about time zone changes? Cozumel is central but CC is eastern?

Maybe just wear the headband they give? That'd be cute and I see lots of adults with it like that. :thumbsup2

As far as time changes, they have you change time on the ship sometimes or they tell you not to adjust to the local time in port. I know that on our Galveston trip they told us to ignore local time in port. On the Mexican Riviera cruise we changed time for about five of the seven days.

As far as time changes, they have you change time on the ship sometimes or they tell you not to adjust to the local time in port. I know that on our Galveston trip they told us to ignore local time in port. On the Mexican Riviera cruise we changed time for about five of the seven days.

I may have to wear a watch. I don't like watches but it might be worth it. Cozumel is our only port with a time change.​

Hey Chica! The bandanna fit on Timmy's head last year fine- it will be waiting for you on the table at dinner. If you stop by the DVC desk they usually hand out tattoos for pirate night. Cynthia's advice about hitting a dif park early in the am and then heading elsewhere for fp+ later in the day is a great way to do it- that is what we have been suggesting to all of our clients too. :)

I am heading down to WDW on Sunday night- I can't believe it! So happy your big trip is nearly here- I guess when I get back from mine, you will be in full on yippee skippee mode- lol-

Thanks so much for keeping me in the FB loop :)

Im worried Captain America will be the last night.

That's what some tablemates did a few times, went to the early movie in their pjs. They also took breakfast with them from the buffet.

Indeed they are. Joshua's attitude isn't too bad yet. Gabby and I went through a super rough phase when she was about 15. Holy moly, we could hardly be in the same room at times. As you can imagine with Chloe now in the mix and three cycles ;) it's an emotional circus sometimes. :rotfl:

It's interesting around here. K&T are so much more introverted in many ways than the E's it almost seems like puberty exaggerated it. Both K&T were very much "hide" in their room, quiet (sullen) with monosyllabic answers to everything kind of kids. K is pretty much out of it thankfully.

The E's alternative between that and the non stop chatter that is now complete with DRAMA when things aren't going they way they want, or they are being questioned on something they don't want to be questioned on. So very put upon at times are those two!

And then they can turn around and be wonderful. Totally pod people.

I think I'll grab him an eye patch. Think the headband my be too small with all of his hair? My dress needs some accessories but I don't feel like buying something I'm never going to wear again, ya know?​

Exactly, if you have hoop earrings, those are good but don't buy anything. On the bandana it's not so much the hair, it's how big is his head?

Im going to take your advice and start doing the elliptical 3x a week again for an hour each time. It's the kind that can't stop racing. My body can be dead tired and it doesn't matter.​

That is SO frustrating! Then you get even more wound up as you try to tell yourself to stop thinking.

You got my texts. :goodvibes I think the 8:30 wouldn't be too bad as we could wear pjs. :thumbsup2 Were thinking of doing the midnight premiere of Captain America in our pjs if you want to join us. I need to find out what day it would be.

What are you planning on doing in your pj's? Ugh on midnight premieres. I dozed off at at least one 10:30 movie. LOL.​

We're headed to Vegas for soccer so I'll reply later, too hard from the phone, but needed to countdown! :woohoo:

I'm pretty sure that the premier will be on out last night. That will make for a hard morning. I wish they would do it a day early.

Hey Chica! The bandanna fit on Timmy's head last year fine- it will be waiting for you on the table at dinner. If you stop by the DVC desk they usually hand out tattoos for pirate night. Cynthia's advice about hitting a dif park early in the am and then heading elsewhere for fp+ later in the day is a great way to do it- that is what we have been suggesting to all of our clients too. :)

i think the bandana will work for Joshua then. :thumbsup2 I'll grab him a few tattoos too. I'm really curious as to how interested he'll be in pair ate night and the tween club.​

I am heading down to WDW on Sunday night- I can't believe it! So happy your big trip is nearly here- I guess when I get back from mine, you will be in full on yippee skippee mode- lol-

Tonight you're gong to WDW? :cool1: Have fun! I don't think I knew about this trip. Details girl.​

Thanks so much for keeping me in the FB loop :)

Im worried Captain America will be the last night.

That's what some tablemates did a few times, went to the early movie in their pjs. They also took breakfast with them from the buffet.

I think it is going to be the last night. It will make for a long travel day. I think that's something that can be played by ear though. Wonder how many people the theater holds?

She emailed them with the top 3 times and were just waiting to hear. :goodvibes

It's interesting around here. K&T are so much more introverted in many ways than the E's it almost seems like puberty exaggerated it. Both K&T were very much "hide" in their room, quiet (sullen) with monosyllabic answers to everything kind of kids. K is pretty much out of it thankfully.

The E's alternative between that and the non stop chatter that is now complete with DRAMA when things aren't going they way they want, or they are being questioned on something they don't want to be questioned on. So very put upon at times are those two!

And then they can turn around and be wonderful. Totally pod people.

And isn't it crazy how they can be so alike and so different at the same time?

C is my monosyllabic one. G won't shut up. :laughing: J knows when but sometimes chooses not to exercise that right. ;)

And you're totally right, they are also wonderful and I couldn't live without them. :upsidedow Parenthood is so unfair. :rotfl:

Exactly, if you have hoop earrings, those are good but don't buy anything. On the bandana it's not so much the hair, it's how big is his head?

His head is average I think :laughing: but he's got a ton of mop top hair.​

That is SO frustrating! Then you get even more wound up as you try to tell yourself to stop thinking.

Bingo. That's exactly it. I'm so envious of those who can turn their brain off.​

What are you planning on doing in your pj's? Ugh on midnight premieres. I dozed off at at least one 10:30 movie. LOL.

Midnight premiere or 8:30 am movie. :blush: Folks from out meet group are planning on the midnight premiere of Captain America.

We have a super fun FB meet group. :thumbsup2 I can't wait for our mixology class.​

I'm pretty sure that the premier will be on out last night. That will make for a hard morning. I wish they would do it a day early.

I agree. We'll play it by ear. The Muppet Movie may be playing so I think I could talk Joshua into that. He won't see Frozen again. :laughing:

Safe travels this weekend. Good luck to Joshua!

Two weeks to vacation!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks. They didn't make it to the championship but they played really well. :goodvibes

I can't wait!

Ditto! It's going to be WONDERful. I think my countdown is off. Mine said 12 days today. :confused3 Even my phone is wishful thinking. :rotfl:

As much as you want to see the movies, there is so much going on you still may find that you don't make it to as many as you want. We were lucky tomake it to one movie on each cruise, but we did do a lot of booze tastings! :rotfl2:

Playing catch up after the weekend.

You are getting so close! Hope you guys had fun in Vegas...how did the soccer tournament go?

Jill in CO

As much as you want to see the movies, there is so much going on you still may find that you don't make it to as many as you want. We were lucky tomake it to one movie on each cruise, but we did do a lot of booze tastings! :rotfl2:

You know me girl, I like all the info even if we don't end up making it. :thumbsup2 A midnight movie sounds great on paper as I sit here in gloomy Utah but may be a different story on night 4 of the cruise. I'm in for one group Mixology, Pam too. Cannot wait. party:

Not wishful thinking, our countdown is for Saturday since we're flying down that day :cool1::cool1::cool1:

:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: Did you read that they changed pirate night and optional dress up night? Pirate night is now 3/31, the same night as our Palo dinner reservations. What should we do? I can't miss the pirate party.​

Playing catch up after the weekend.

You are getting so close! Hope you guys had fun in Vegas...how did the soccer tournament go?

Jill in CO

Vegas was a blast, lots of stinky 12 y/o's. :rotfl2: They are such a good group of kids, we had fun and Joshua played well. We didn't make it to the championship and didn't expect to. Utah ball is totally different than outside Utah ball. ;)

We're so close! :hyper: Your trip is close too. :cool1:

Bummer, I had not heard that about Pirate Night changing. No, you definitely cant miss Pirate Night dinner on your first cruise. Want to cancel Palo or try to change it to a different night?

11 Days til Vacation!!!! :beach:

Bummer, I had not heard that about Pirate Night changing. No, you definitely cant miss Pirate Night dinner on your first cruise. Want to cancel Palo or try to change it to a different night?

11 Days til Vacation!!!! :beach:

Woot woot!!! :woohoo: I'm seriously so crazy freaking out! It's hard to concentrate at work. :hyper: Joshua's super excited too. We're trying to tone it down a little at home, being sensitive to the girls. They're being sweet but that mom guilt always rears its ugly head.

I don't know what to do about Palo. When I saw the change, I was like wahhhhhhh! :sad1: What do you want to do? What night should we change it to? Our initial plan was perfect. I wonder why they changed it? Someone from our FB group called and said that Disney replied its rare to change it but for this cruise they did. :upsidedow It'll be amazing regardless. :goodvibes

Woot woot!!! :woohoo: I'm seriously so crazy freaking out! It's hard to concentrate at work. :hyper: Joshua's super excited too. We're trying to tone it down a little at home, being sensitive to the girls. They're being sweet but that mom guilt always rears its ugly head.

I don't know what to do about Palo. When I saw the change, I was like wahhhhhhh! :sad1: What do you want to do? What night should we change it to? Our initial plan was perfect. I wonder why they changed it? Someone from our FB group called and said that Disney replied its rare to change it but for this cruise they did. :upsidedow It'll be amazing regardless. :goodvibes

I know how you're feeling, its so exciting!!!!!!!

I'm honestly ok either way. The main dining rooms are very nice. If we skip Palo dinner we're still doing Palo brunch. We could switch it to Cozumel night, there are still spots available, but then we'd be doing back to back meals at Palo and maybe Joshua would feel a bit left out. I know you'll do another cruise so you could leave Palo dinner as unconquered frontier until next time with M.

I know how you're feeling, its so exciting!!!!!!!

I'm honestly ok either way. The main dining rooms are very nice. If we skip Palo dinner we're still doing Palo brunch. We could switch it to Cozumel night, there are still spots available, but then we'd be doing back to back meals at Palo and maybe Joshua would feel a bit left out. I know you'll do another cruise so you could leave Palo dinner as unconquered frontier until next time with M.

Sadly, I'm guessing we should cancel the Palo dinner. Back to back sounds too filling. :rotfl2: I wonder why they changed it? :confused3 I think you're right, not including Joshua back to back doesn't sound optimum.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter