• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

And here I was thinking you and Pam would make a cute couple. :) And I'd get a couple toasters out of the deal! :rotfl2:

I got it wrong. Fran corrected me. If Pam and Jill were to get together, THEY would get the toasters. If you saw that episode of Ellen. Melissa Ethridge gave Ellen the toaster after she came out. But I don't see it happening here. :lmao: It would be funny though.

I must have missed that episode. :rotfl:

Between 28-40, works, is kind, had a sense of humor, likes to vacation, and stays clean. Work your magic pretty please :)

null_zps36d5476b.png

Alright ladies, I've got my marching orders. Ages, employed, not living in mother's basement. And Alison is getting/giving toasters. :rotfl:

I'm still laughing.​

That countdown is getting exciting!!!!!

How long to Mexico?

Pam!!! How is WDW?

We leave in 10 days! :woohoo: My monthly friend came a little early and I am beyond happy. I feel like crud but having my pal leave before Mexico makes me very happy. :rotfl2: TMI? :flower3: I don't think any dudes read this anyway.

The guy the fellas are fishing with wants them to bring a hunk of Tillamook Colby to him as he says he can't get it in Mexico so I am trying to see if we can bring food in. For some reason, I don't think it's allowed.

10 days!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: and a total bonus that won't be an issue!

I got back home late last night. It was a wonderful trip :) surprisingly cold, but not as cold as home.

10 days!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: and a total bonus that won't be an issue!

I got back home late last night. It was a wonderful trip :) surprisingly cold, but not as cold as home.

Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. Are you going to do a mini report inside your VGF report?

Florida cold sounds wonderful about right now.​

Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. Are you going to do a mini report inside your VGF report?

Florida cold sounds wonderful about right now.​

I'll probably tack something on the end. I managed 805 pictures in 5 days, when I get around those animals I can't help myself!

I have 10 days until my mini trip!!!!! :cool1:

I haven't posted any updates anywhere but I have added so many trips this summer it isn't even funny! That will keep me occupied while they build the second story.

I have 10 days until my mini trip!!!!! :cool1:

I haven't posted any updates anywhere but I have added so many trips this summer it isn't even funny! That will keep me occupied while they build the second story.

Sounds wonderful!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

How long will you be gone?

Aliosn, I know about the road trip but do tell on the others. popcorn:: You know we love the details. What's the estimated finish time for the second story?

Pam, 805 photos? :thumbsup2 You can never have enough especially of AKV. Never. I'd love to see whatever you want to share.

Aliosn, I know about the road trip but do tell on the others. popcorn:: You know we love the details. What's the estimated finish time for the second story? .

Well I can post here since I'm not reported to any kind of truth or whatever, but I need to post on the house thread about the architect and stuff, but bottom line they won't start on anything before May. I'll give more details over there, but it will be at least six months in my estimation, before they finish. I need to get over there to update and somewhere figure out where to talk about all the vacays! Fran has gone nuts on trips and I'm pretty psyched about it and astonished!

Well I can post here since I'm not reported to any kind of truth or whatever, but I need to post on the house thread about the architect and stuff, but bottom line they won't start on anything before May. I'll give more details over there, but it will be at least six months in my estimation, before they finish. I need to get over there to update and somewhere figure out where to talk about all the vacays! Fran has gone nuts on trips and I'm pretty psyched about it and astonished!

Ok, I'll check there. And you were cracking me up on FB. You mean, the Five Sheets can come live with you? :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I'm sorry the remodel/add on will take so long but I'm happy about some extra fun trips. :woohoo: Silver lining girlfriend, silver lining. :goodvibes

Ok, I'll check there. And you were cracking me up on FB. You mean, the Five Sheets can come live with you? :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I'm sorry the remodel/add on will take so long but I'm happy about some extra fun trips. :woohoo: Silver lining girlfriend, silver lining. :goodvibes

Well I haven't had time to put together an update for over there. These are the trips

May 2-11 - SW road trip
May 28 - June 5 - WDW
July 9-13 - San Luis Obispo w/car club
July 25-28 - Destination D in WDW
July 30 - August 4 - Las Vegas, Star Trek Convention
August 7-16 - Gay Games trip including side trip to Auburn Indiana for the Car Museum.

Should keep us busy while we're waiting for the house to be finished!

I had to edit and add one that I forgot.

Well I haven't had time to put together an update for over there. These are the trips

May 2-11 - SW road trip
May 28 - June 5 - WDW
July 9-13 - San Luis Obispo w/car club
July 30 - August 4 - Las Vegas, Star Trek Convention
August 7-16 - Gay Games trip including side trip to Auburn Indiana for the Car Museum.

Should keep us busy while we're waiting for the house to be finished!

They sounds awesome! We may be in Vegas around that time for our anniversary again.

June is going to be amazing at the VGF! :thumbsup2

SW road trip will also be very cool. Just don't go north of Cedar City. Our air is pure crap here. Worst in the nation. :scared1:

Where are the Gay Games held?

I'm loving all of your plans. When are they starting the second story? Can you move stuff in slowly while they're adding on? We've never done a remodel or added on, only new construction. If you go to my FB pics, there are pics.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter