A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

There are some cabins that can hold 5. Also look bout booking a veranda and an inside cabin. Sometimes that is cheaper...keep the veranda for yourself and put the kids in the inside cabin across the hall.

Your best prices will be day 1...I would book on board and then book on the day the 2015 itineraries are released for booking.

I have a great TA if you don't already have one.

Jill in CO

I'm thinking the 2015 itineraries will be released before the cruise. Then what? :hyper:

I do not have a TA. Can they navigate this? Ellen is a TA. :thumbsup2

I'll check out the inside and verandah option. The prices freaked me out!​

I'm thinking the 2015 itineraries will be released before the cruise. Then what? :hyper:

I do not have a TA. Can they navigate this? Ellen is a TA. :thumbsup2

I'll check out the inside and verandah option. The prices freaked me out!​

When you book on board, just name her as your TA. I would yell at her and tell her what you are interested then she can book them when they come out. I think you can then reshop that reservation on board to get the OBB discount/benefits. Someone let me know if that is still true about the reshopping since I've never done it personally. :)

Jill in CO

When you book on board, just name her as your TA. I would yell at her and tell her what you are interested then she can book them when they come out. I think you can then reshop that reservation on board to get the OBB discount/benefits. Someone let me know if that is still true about the reshopping since I've never done it personally. :)

Jill in CO

:worship: Thanks Jill. I'm really looking to take advantage of the lesser deposit. I'd love to know this as well.​

Yes, you can book one now, or right when they come out, but you'll have to pay the 20% deposit. Then onboard you can 'rebook' the cruise with 20% off, 10% deposit, and an OBC. Only problem is, it's 20% off the current price, so if you snag a super deal on day 1 of itineraries being released it won't be a benefit to rebook on board. You can always wait until getting onboard to book to just get that deal without having to bother with all that.

Yes, you can book one now, or right when they come out, but you'll have to pay the 20% deposit. Then onboard you can 'rebook' the cruise with 20% off, 10% deposit, and an OBC. Only problem is, it's 20% off the current price, so if you snag a super deal on day 1 of itineraries being released it won't be a benefit to rebook on board. You can always wait until getting onboard to book to just get that deal without having to bother with all that.

What would you do? I want to save the most with the least amount of headache. :rotfl: Don't we all.

I guess I need to find some historical opening day pricing. :surfweb:

What I really need to do is pack. It's hard not to pack cold weather clothes. The high is 90* and the low is 70*. :lovestruc

You can put 5 in a family Stateroom. Queen bed, day bed, pull down bed and a Murphy bed. It's what we had on the dream. Each kid would have heir own bed. It was fine!!!!

Other than Kendall's duffle bag causing a tripping hazard lol. There are pics on that TR of the room with all beds out, I can find them if you like :)

I just never had one on the Wonder that could have slept 5, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. We do the HA Villas now, so I think they can only sleep 4, but we would still only have us two. I was just curious....

I just never had one on the Wonder that could have slept 5, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. We do the HA Villas now, so I think they can only sleep 4, but we would still only have us two. I was just curious....

We'll be packed like sardines that's for sure. :rotfl2: I'll need to look into the suggestion of an inside room across from a verandah room and compare prices.​

You can put 5 in a family Stateroom. Queen bed, day bed, pull down bed and a Murphy bed. It's what we had on the dream. Each kid would have heir own bed. It was fine!!!!

Other than Kendall's duffle bag causing a tripping hazard lol. There are pics on that TR of the room with all beds out, I can find them if you like :)

That would be my concern. Where do you put all the luggage for 5 people? :scared: Even if we unpacked, which I do, where do you store the suitcases?

At this point it's a pipe dream but I want to be prepared on board.​

We'll be packed like sardines that's for sure. :rotfl2: I'll need to look into the suggestion of an inside room across from a verandah room and compare prices.

That would be my concern. Where do you put all the luggage for 5 people? :scared: Even if we unpacked, which I do, where do you store the suitcases?

You can get a bunch of suitcases under the bed. On the Wonder, just lift up and they will fit. They raised the beds on the other 3 ships so the suitcases slide right under.

Jill in CO

What would you do? I want to save the most with the least amount of headache. :rotfl: Don't we all.

I guess I need to find some historical opening day pricing. :surfweb:

What I really need to do is pack. It's hard not to pack cold weather clothes. The high is 90* and the low is 70*. :lovestruc

Pack for Mexico I hope, not the cruise yet? That weather sounds FABULOUS!!!!

I think Im going to wait to book anything until getting on the ship, unless of course they come out with fabulous rates I cant resist.

We'll be packed like sardines that's for sure. :rotfl2: I'll need to look into the suggestion of an inside room across from a verandah room and compare prices.

I think putting the kids in an inside room is an excellent idea. Fran and I are perfectly comfortable in the larger HA rooms, so I can't imagine having more than the two of us in a room, and especially one smaller. Adding three more people! :eek: :crowded: We usually have four large suitcases and a few carry ons. I can usually stash the suitcases out of the way, but there would be no room if the couch had to pull out for sleeping.

We'll be packed like sardines that's for sure. :rotfl2: I'll need to look into the suggestion of an inside room across from a verandah room and compare prices. That would be my concern. Where do you put all the luggage for 5 people? :scared: Even if we unpacked, which I do, where do you store the suitcases? At this point it's a pipe dream but I want to be prepared on board.

Under the bed!!! Depends on the ship but on the dream everything fit under the bed and there was enough drawer and closet storage for all. K had storage but chose not to use it. Major issue but it was a K issue, not a space one :)

You can get a bunch of suitcases under the bed. On the Wonder, just lift up and they will fit. They raised the beds on the other 3 ships so the suitcases slide right under.

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill. :thumbsup2 I am just imagining it looking like a jungle gym or obstacle course.​

Pack for Mexico I hope, not the cruise yet? That weather sounds FABULOUS!!!!

I think Im going to wait to book anything until getting on the ship, unless of course they come out with fabulous rates I cant resist.

::yes:: Pack for Mexico. :thumbsup2 I woke up today feeling not great but am NOT sick.

I think I'll wait to book on board too. I'm actually grateful for the two months we've got to cruise. It'll give me time to figure some stuff out.

What itineraries are you interested in?​

I think putting the kids in an inside room is an excellent idea. Fran and I are perfectly comfortable in the larger HA rooms, so I can't imagine having more than the two of us in a room, and especially one smaller. Adding three more people! :eek: :crowded: We usually have four large suitcases and a few carry ons. I can usually stash the suitcases out of the way, but there would be no room if the couch had to pull out for sleeping.

I'm definitely going to look into the 2 cabin option. If its after Gabby is 18 then that would also give her an option to bring a friend as I'm worried about activities for her if she's over 18. Realistically though I'll go with the least expensive verandah option.​

Under the bed!!! Depends on the ship but on the dream everything fit under the bed and there was enough drawer and closet storage for all. K had storage but chose not to use it. Major issue but it was a K issue, not a space one :)

Excellent! I doubt we'd sail the Wonder again as me and Joshua will have already sailed it but I think that's the only Alaska option. I'm not sure how I feel about the BIG ships. A K issue, not a space one? :laughing:

I almost missed it today Pam........

null_zps33ac5298.png

I almost missed it today Pam........

null_zps33ac5298.png

Time is really starting to fly by! This is so exciting!!!!!!

Tell that body it's not allowed to be sick, you've got a vacation to enjoy! :)

2015 probably won't be a big cruise year, but I am going to do a shorter Bahamian one with some friends in May, hopefully a double dip if it's available. My big trip with mom will be Aulani unless there's a cruise we just can't resist. I just can't wait until they put out the itineraries, I want to plan! :hyper:

Time is really starting to fly by! This is so exciting!!!!!! Tell that body it's not allowed to be sick, you've got a vacation to enjoy! :) 2015 probably won't be a big cruise year, but I am going to do a shorter Bahamian one with some friends in May, hopefully a double dip if it's available. My big trip with mom will be Aulani unless there's a cruise we just can't resist. I just can't wait until they put out the itineraries, I want to plan! :hyper:

null_zpsb1650b1b.png

We're even closer today! :woohoo:

Aulani will be wonderful and relaxing. A double dip will be so amazing too.

I've told my body I'm not sick. Period. End of story. It's sort of working. I'm likening it to fuzzy Disney math; fuzzy vacation health.​

I can't quite remember when you leave, and I'm sorry if I missed you. Safe travels and have a fabulous trip!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter