• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Princess Birthday Surprise at POR w/ Royal Room Included...TRex for Lunch

Great update~!

Don't tell anyone but I sometimes shed a tear or two at Disney too. Something about being there & watching my children does that to me. :)

Oh my, I am :sad: picturing Jesse with Belle. :hug: I think I am all caught up!! Love the hottub with the bubbles, the Pas-lettes are guilty of the same a time or two....at SSR we almost overfilled it :rotfl:

What a special beginning to the day! We are going to do the Story Time this trip! Sounds wonderful! I don't know why we didn't go in January :confused: maybe we just weren't sure what it was.
And we sure will get there for rope drop! Are there FPs for it?

I'm pretty sure they have FPs...didn't notice though since we basically were some of the first people in line. I think you'll enjoy it, however it's not one of those attractions that you would do multiple times. But definitely one that ALL must try.

Great update~!

Don't tell anyone but I sometimes shed a tear or two at Disney too. Something about being there & watching my children does that to me. :)

Glad to know I'm not the only cry baby :laughing: And I think you're right...it's the whole watching of the children thing. Seeing their little faces and their big smiles is priceless. Wishes is another event that gets me every time!

I can't wait to see Enchanted Tales, it looks so sweet. I would have shed a few tears too.

Another cry baby :laughing: like me. When Faith did BBB for the first time, my husband even had tears in his eyes. Another sweet memory at Disney!

Oh my, I am :sad: picturing Jesse with Belle. :hug: I think I am all caught up!! Love the hottub with the bubbles, the Pas-lettes are guilty of the same a time or two....at SSR we almost overfilled it :rotfl:

"Pas-lettes"....Love the term!!!! Makes me smile :goodvibes How about your vacation is closing in quickly!!! :banana:

How precious was that update :lovestruc I bet he was on cloud nine for a while!

I'm going to have to do this at least once to see all the details.

Ok, might be able to catch RD in December since I'll be at VGF. We'll see if I can do it :upsidedow

Speaking of crying, there is a moment from last trip that I will never forget. We took my mom last September who had cancer and she just passed away in April... :( I have a memory of that trip ( and picture) she is holding my youngest baby and she is smiling at him with the sweetest smile and he looks awestruck. My oldest was on my DH's shoulders and he had the biggest smile on his face and kept kissing him on his head... Talk about a good memory!

:goodvibes I can't concentrate on ANYTHING!!!!!!

Focus....focus....focus! :teeth:

How precious was that update :lovestruc I bet he was on cloud nine for a while!

I'm going to have to do this at least once to see all the details.

At least once....then I'll let you off the hook;)

Ok, might be able to catch RD in December since I'll be at VGF. We'll see if I can do it :upsidedow

Sure...rub it in that you'll be hobnobbing:snooty: at the new GF Villas! :laughing: you know I'm kidding....I so want to stay there!! You'll have to get lots and lots and lots of pictures:thumbsup2

Speaking of crying, there is a moment from last trip that I will never forget. We took my mom last September who had cancer and she just passed away in April... :( I have a memory of that trip ( and picture) she is holding my youngest baby and she is smiling at him with the sweetest smile and he looks awestruck. My oldest was on my DH's shoulders and he had the biggest smile on his face and kept kissing him on his head... Talk about a good memory!

Well...you've successfully made me cry:hug:....really. So sorry to hear about your mother. Wow. But what a sweet and memorable story that was made at Disney, and one that you will never forget !! That would be a great picture to have on your wall, too. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Focus....focus....focus! :teeth:

At least once....then I'll let you off the hook;)

Sure...rub it in that you'll be hobnobbing:snooty: at the new GF Villas! :laughing: you know I'm kidding....I so want to stay there!! You'll have to get lots and lots and lots of pictures:thumbsup2

Well...you've successfully made me cry:hug:....really. So sorry to hear about your mother. Wow. But what a sweet and memorable story that was made at Disney, and one that you will never forget !! That would be a great picture to have on your wall, too. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Aww I'm sorry... Check out my pre-trip report. It's on there! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3111227 :)

Day 2
A Magic Kingdom Morning

Be Our Guest post is coming up for sure, but I had to share a few morning MK pics :teeth:…nothing too exciting…just your basic Disney pictures...

On our way to Under the Sea, Stephen was busy with the camera – definitely my son. ;)

We didn’t go in Gaston’s because we were in a bit of a hurry…trying to jam everything in!

As I’ve said a million and two times…Disney does an incredible job with their designs!

We had Fast Passes, but didn’t need to use them for obvious reasons. The crowd was not upon us….yet.

I ended up having to relinquish Stephen’s rights to the camera for a short period of time. All he wanted to photograph was Hidden Mickey’s…some of which were a HUGE stretch :rolleyes:

Cute ride…kids really enjoyed it. But I think we’ll pass on the 2nd go with the FPs we had. It’s definitely a must-see attraction for all Disney lovers…don’t miss it. But if you’re like me, then I’ll wait until our next trip to do it again.

Since there was basically no wait, we had to meet Ariel. Jesse – for some reason – was being extremely shy…almost acting like he was scared of her.

Faith, on the other hand, struck up a conversation with Ariel. And while chatting, completely embarrassed me. Faith asked Ariel why she was holding in her stomach! Could have died!:faint: Glance at the picture and you’ll see what Faith was referring to.

Since Stephen was giving me the guilty/dejected look, I decided to give him another chance with the camera.

Notice the crowds are slowly descending upon the MK!...and you can see The Beast’s Castle in the background….so cool, isn’t it?!

Not sure Stephen was really getting a shot of the Storybook Circus sign like I instructed him to do….there seems to be 2 young girls posing underneath it….When I was editing shots and pictures, I noticed we had several pics of these young ladies.

Moving right along….time for Dumbo. Probably Bill’s least favorite ride but such a classic! Basically there was no wait at all! In fact we did it twice.

I wasn’t sure if I should head over to Be Our Guest and start waiting in line…Bill said no need – and glad he made the executive decision. (more about that later) Hoofed it over to Buzz Light Year before lunch…a little wait but nothing major at all. We’re all a tad bit competitive in our family :rolleyes1:….so the highest score is somewhat important :confused3

It’s all about winning on this attraction…game face on!

Even though it appears that Faith is in dire straits, she’s being quite the actress. I told her to appear to be breaking out of jail….she did that plus sound effects….LOUD sound effects :sad2: People were staring…nothing new...stares are the norm...

Finally time to head back over to Be Our Guest for lunch. And yep….the line was rather long!! Faith had her heart set on this restaurant, but quite frankly I was second guessing the wait.

Up next….lunch at Be Our Guest

It looks like you had a lot of fun in the new Fantasyland. Belle's cottage is so cute. I really think it is one of the best parts, so far, of the new area. Can not wait for the mine train.:) Great pictures once again too.

Heather I've been lurking and reading and reading and lurking intending to post but just never did but today when I saw and read about the kids putting the bottle of hand soap into the hot tub I knew I could not keep lurking.

Such summer time fun a giant outdoor bubble bath in the sun!

Beautiful pictures as always of POR and the RR! I can not wait to get back to the new Fantasyland, we visited last November on the night we went to MVMCP but had a 4:30pm ADR @ BOG and it quickly became dark by time dinner was over. I can not wait to see and get pictures during the daytime this upcoming trip :)

:rotfl2::rotfl2: hilarious!! Although I know you prob didn't think so at the time! They have a way of asking questions sure to embarrass! My girls sure did their fair share!! So what did Ariel answer??

Your mini TR is so nostalgic for me! We dis POR last April and also dined at BOG for lunch. subbing in :)

So what did Ariel answer??
popcorn::

I think Stephen's photo of the two girls, I mean, sign, turned out well. It's always fun to get someone else's photographic perspective on vacation and with kids, you never know what will catch their attention that we miss.

It looks like you had a lot of fun in the new Fantasyland. Belle's cottage is so cute. I really think it is one of the best parts, so far, of the new area. Can not wait for the mine train.:) Great pictures once again too.

Thanks! Super cute area, isn't it?! Mine train should be a great ride for kids....and Disney adults;) We're hoping to be able to get some video footage with Bill's GoPro camera, then I'll be able to incorporate the videos into the TRs :teeth:

Heather I've been lurking and reading and reading and lurking intending to post but just never did but today when I saw and read about the kids putting the bottle of hand soap into the hot tub I knew I could not keep lurking.

Such summer time fun a giant outdoor bubble bath in the sun!

Well, Lurky Loo...glad you decided to post. You kinda remind me of WishIWasFishin....:laughing: ;) Seriously, though Shelia...always happy to have you follow along :hug:

The kids had a ball!!...and so did I.

Beautiful pictures as always of POR and the RR! I can not wait to get back to the new Fantasyland, we visited last November on the night we went to MVMCP but had a 4:30pm ADR @ BOG and it quickly became dark by time dinner was over. I can not wait to see and get pictures during the daytime this upcoming trip :)

You won't be disappointed....such a magical place!! So how was BOG for dinner??? We did lunch, but certainly want to try the TS version.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: hilarious!! Although I know you prob didn't think so at the time! They have a way of asking questions sure to embarrass! My girls sure did their fair share!! So what did Ariel answer??

Y'all have no idea...and I DON'T have a good poker face. I'm sure my facial expressions were yelling shoot me now! :sad2: The poor girl actually played it off very well by basically ignoring Faith's comment and quickly made reference (in her Ariel voice) to Faith's trading pins...calling the pins "thing-a-ma-bobs". This diverted Faith's attention from the sucking in of the stomach, and the conversation moved right along. I just kept a fake smile on my face and quickly said thanks...then we departed!

Awesome pics! :)

Thanks! :goodvibes

Your mini TR is so nostalgic for me! We dis POR last April and also dined at BOG for lunch. subbing in :)

Hi there :wave2: By the way....cute name - FancyNancy!

popcorn::

I think Stephen's photo of the two girls, I mean, sign, turned out well. It's always fun to get someone else's photographic perspective on vacation and with kids, you never know what will catch their attention that we miss.

Well...SIX pictures later, he finally caught back up with us and wanted to know why I didn't have the zoom lens on:confused3 At the time, I just thought it was a random camera question....after I discovered the 6 photographs, I knew what he was attempting to do....zoom-in stalker mode style! ::yes::

Love your game face! Awesome pictures!:goodvibes

Thanks, Jen! Too bad my game face never helps me win :upsidedow I end up having to listen to Bill and Stephen run their mouths about nothing...(I'm not bitter at all :rolleyes1)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter