A Nicki and Todd dining review...with the nieces!! LIVE from the Poly!

The little one did not like her nuggets at all....it was a fight to get her to eat two..DH and I each ate one and they were disgusting....she did eat some fries, grapes and a cookie...I wasnt looking to argue with her after we tasted it...they had a hard crust on the outside and were spongey mushy on the inside....BLECH!

Jan21056.jpg

I would have taken them back up to the counter. She should not have to do without lunch because they couldn't make her nuggets right. I am sure that the supervisor would have appreciated the feedback and would not have wanted an unhappy/hungry child.

...I saw Todd giving Jasmine the eye...then I flashed him MY EYE and he went back to his plate of eggs!

Jan23023.jpg

She cannot be possibly as saxy as our Jasmine that we encountered a feew years ago....everytime someone sees her pic they are like " where can we sign up?" LOL! My FIL was like " I don;t remeber her being quite like that in the cartoon and turning quite red....

I would have taken them back up to the counter. She should not have to do without lunch because they couldn't make her nuggets right. I am sure that the supervisor would have appreciated the feedback and would not have wanted an unhappy/hungry child.

You know I should have done that but she made out fine with our fries, her grapes and such. This kid is just used to McD's chicken nuggets and nothing else will do for her :rotfl: so I figured she was just being picky until I tasted them...blech! And I love chicken nuggets :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter