A Nicki and Todd dining review...with the nieces!! LIVE from the Poly!

Nicki, would you be kind enough to do me a favor? I remember seeing food pics from Biergarten in one of your reviews. At the time, I just breezed by them because we've never been interested in eating there. Then out of the blue, our DS asked to eat there for his birthday dinner. I looked through your links that show on my computer (it appears some are cut off at the bottom), & I can't find them. Would you mind posting a link to that review, pretty please? :flower3:

Thank you for more wonderful reviews! We also just got back. We did go to Fulton's for lunch, and am glad we did. I decided to give it another try based on your last Fulton's dinner review. We used to love it, but the last two previous times we went for dinner, it was not very good. But, it was terrific this time! We will now be going back for dinner in May!

We also liked Coral Reef this time. I ordered the Ahi Tuna, and was it to die for! It was soooo fresh and delicious!

Thanks again for fabulous reviews!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you for more wonderful reviews! We also just got back. We did go to Fulton's for lunch, and am glad we did. I decided to give it another try based on your last Fulton's dinner review. We used to love it, but the last two previous times we went for dinner, it was not very good. But, it was terrific this time! We will now be going back for dinner in May!

So glad you gave Fulton's another try. I introduced Nicki to it and now her husband owes me big time! :lmao:

So glad you gave Fulton's another try. I introduced Nicki to it and now her husband owes me big time! :lmao:

Thank you! I am glad we gave it another shot. I used to be one of our favorites, and based on our lunch there last week, I am hoping it will be a consistent favorite again.

And on goes the story.......Nicki persuaded me to give Fulton's another try and man oh man we ended up going twice last trip:thumbsup2 !

We had the same issue with the wait for the ADR. My mom and DD had to wait over an hour for their ADR and she wasn't happy. She said the food was ok at best not worth the trip. Thank goodness we had the dining plan so we were out that much money.

Were you on my trip???? That is exactly what my 7 YO daughter does to me all the time plus the DS11 and her were fighting the whole trip. I love them more then life but kept telling them next trip I was leaving them home. :rotfl2:

Love the report. Just catch up since I was away on business while you were at WDW.

I hope they do something with the food at 1900 PF, just horrible! The kids keep calling me asking if they can go with us next month, sorry but we need a no kid WDW trip bad! ;)

I love your reviews!!!! It looks like you had a BLAST!

We had a great time, thanks so much for reading!

Nicki, would you be kind enough to do me a favor? I remember seeing food pics from Biergarten in one of your reviews. At the time, I just breezed by them because we've never been interested in eating there. Then out of the blue, our DS asked to eat there for his birthday dinner. I looked through your links that show on my computer (it appears some are cut off at the bottom), & I can't find them. Would you mind posting a link to that review, pretty please? :flower3:

Here you go babe! enjoy, we did!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24109455&postcount=4

We also liked Coral Reef this time. I ordered the Ahi Tuna, and was it to die for! It was soooo fresh and delicious!

Thanks again for fabulous reviews!!!! :goodvibes

I love seafood and cannot wait to go back to Fultons! Have you tried Flying Fish yet? My girl TigerKat recommended it and man she was soooo right!

Oh yes he do!

Thank you! I am glad we gave it another shot. I used to be one of our favorites, and based on our lunch there last week, I am hoping it will be a consistent favorite again.

And on goes the story.......Nicki persuaded me to give Fulton's another try and man oh man we ended up going twice last trip:thumbsup2 !

All thanks to KatMark and that wonderful pic of the crab claws...yumm-o!

I hope they do something with the food at 1900 PF, just horrible! The kids keep calling me asking if they can go with us next month, sorry but we need a no kid WDW trip bad! ;)

We had a great time, thanks so much for reading!

Here you go babe! enjoy, we did!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24109455&postcount=4

I love seafood and cannot wait to go back to Fultons! Have you tried Flying Fish yet? My girl TigerKat recommended it and man she was soooo right!

Oh yes he do!

All thanks to KatMark and that wonderful pic of the crab claws...yumm-o!

Well, what can I say, we are just a bunch of REALLY smart women. And our husbands ought to be VERY grateful that they have us! :rotfl:

Well, what can I say, we are just a bunch of REALLY smart women. And our husbands ought to be VERY grateful that they have us! :rotfl:

And dont you know I remind him of that all the time? ;)

Thanks, I was telling my DH what they served, while looking at your pics. He's been forewarned that he's trying the herring salad & letting us know how it is. :rotfl:

Ooh brave man, no thanks! I think we are going to go back to the Beirgarten in Oct....

I have so many meal planned in Oct I might have to add more days!

I just noticed the link in your signature in my Dining Report! I'm looking forward to going back and reading all about your dining adventures. :surfweb: Even though I think I pretty much already know how 1900 PF went. ;)

I just noticed the link in your signature in my Dining Report! I'm looking forward to going back and reading all about your dining adventures. :surfweb: Even though I think I pretty much already know how 1900 PF went. ;)

Thanks for joining in! It was a great trip even though it was cold brrrrrr

Hi MickeyNicki!

Will you let us know when you start your next report!

Thanks!!!!

Great report! I still have to finish reading! I'm only on page 4!!

Thanks for reading!

Hi MickeyNicki!

Will you let us know when you start your next report!

Thanks!!!!

For sure! I plan to start a pre-dining review around March 1, we arrive on March 4....I will also come back to this review and post the link to the new one! Thanks for joining in!

From one set of DINKS to another, I really enjoyed the reports with the kiddos. Makes me not want to borrow any to bring now! It definitely looks like it gives a whole other perspective. Thanks for being one of the inspirations for my reviewing.

From one set of DINKS to another, I really enjoyed the reports with the kiddos. Makes me not want to borrow any to bring now! It definitely looks like it gives a whole other perspective. Thanks for being one of the inspirations for my reviewing.

Aw sweets, thank you so much! I love reading your reviews as well!

Got to tell you, going with kids gives a completely different take on a vacation at WDW. For one thing my mind was mush, I do not remember reading a menu, ordering, or tasting anything that I put in my mouth. Cannot tell you how many times I said, "stop that", "dont touch", "leave your sister alone", "walk like a normal girl", "do you have to go potty", "why are you crying", etc etc etc.....but it was a very special trip and to see the excitement on the little ones face when she met the characters was priceless. To hear the older one tell you every single twist in the RnR every time she rode it, that was just wonderful.

The best thing was dropping them off at home :rotfl2: no seriously, to hear them say thank you and that they love you and they cannot believe how lucky they are to have such a great aunt and uncle that takes them to WDW when all the other kids had to stay in school....it was sooo worth it!

Now they are plotting against me, they want to go back with us next month :scared1:

Well, I tackled live report numero uno, and I’m onto numero dos. I’m really interested to read this one because you took your nieces. I love that! I can’t wait until our nieces are old enough to take to WDW! (They’re only 17 months now, so we have a while to go….) It sounds like y'all had a great time! :goodvibes What lucky girls! And what a lucky auntie, too! ;)

Loving it:lovestruc

Thank you for posting your review! Great pics!! :)

Thank you guys for reading it!

Well, I tackled live report numero uno, and I’m onto numero dos. I’m really interested to read this one because you took your nieces. I love that! I can’t wait until our nieces are old enough to take to WDW! (They’re only 17 months now, so we have a while to go….) It sounds like y'all had a great time! :goodvibes What lucky girls! And what a lucky auntie, too! ;)

Oh did we have a great time, problem is I feel guilty going back with out them because they loved it there so much! Just you wait until your nieces are old enough to really enjoy it, you will love taking them to WDW! It was exhausting but worth every minute of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter