A new Bump thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH goes to the pulmonologist today. He is sicker than last Saturday despite antibiotics; big question is whether they have to drain fluid again from his lungs or not.

Jean - If you can, let us know how you are!

BUMP

DH goes to the pulmonologist today. He is sicker than last Saturday despite antibiotics; big question is whether they have to drain fluid again from his lungs or not.

Jean - If you can, let us know how you are!

BUMP

Kathy please let us know how DH does today. Sending prayers and pixiedust.

bump

Kathy please let us know how DH does today. Sending prayers and pixiedust.

bump

Yes, please let us know. I hope his lungs are getting better!

I am just plugging along here. I went back to work today. Going to try and see if I can get a loan to fix house. I figure if I can fix home, then I can pay loan back by renting it out. THere are many many people here at jersey shore who will rebuild and need a place to live while this is happening. I got denied by SBA:mad: for loan but I will find a way. I don't get it! I am widowed, supporting 2 kids and a grandkid on meager income. I can't believe I was denied the loan!

Yes, please let us know. I hope his lungs are getting better!

I am just plugging along here. I went back to work today. Going to try and see if I can get a loan to fix house. I figure if I can fix home, then I can pay loan back by renting it out. THere are many many people here at jersey shore who will rebuild and need a place to live while this is happening. I got denied by SBA:mad: for loan but I will find a way. I don't get it! I am widowed, supporting 2 kids and a grandkid on meager income. I can't believe I was denied the loan!

So sorry to hear this.

Bump

Well I'm finally back after 9 days with out electric.. oy vey. NOW??? They are calling for 6 inches of snow by morning. A co-worker of mine called me tonight he says "Anna I just wanted to give you a heads up on something I heard today. The locust are attacking in the morning" OMG LOL. I told John "I would believe anything at this point" Good grief. I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't looked back except for Mini... good luck. If your house was damaged in the storm (sorry I haven't looked back to see how it was damaged) turn to FEMA they should help. BUMP

Well I'm finally back after 9 days with out electric.. oy vey. NOW??? They are calling for 6 inches of snow by morning. A co-worker of mine called me tonight he says "Anna I just wanted to give you a heads up on something I heard today. The locust are attacking in the morning" OMG LOL. I told John "I would believe anything at this point" Good grief. I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't looked back except for Mini... good luck. If your house was damaged in the storm (sorry I haven't looked back to see how it was damaged) turn to FEMA they should help. BUMP

Glad to hear you have power and that you are well. Stay warm in the snow..

Bump..

Hi everyone!

Jean - So sorry to hear about the loan. That is really unfair; maybe other loan programs from the storm will become available; crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you!

Anna - Stay warm and keep us informed of your snowfall stats! That's a long time to go without power.

And good news sort of for DH. He does still have some kind of long term infection in his lungs so he is back on antibiotics and the doctor thinks his recent symptoms (chills, sweats, low fever, fatigue) are mostly due to 40+ days on steroids and then withdrawal. So he is back on steroids and will be weaned off VERY gradually again. His emotional state is a different story though; he thinks of himself as "sick" and really won't try to move around enough etc. But the doctor called him back personally this morning and gave him his lab results and encouraged him a bit.

We are on month 5 of this saga and I hope he starts thinking of himself as getting well! I am trying to plan our trip out to Nevada and California this spring and hoping that encourages him as well.....

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter