A new Bump thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll break the bump chain!

DH had a relapse this week and we spent all yesterday in the hospital. Hopefully we caught this lung infection before it got out of hand and we got to bring him home last night.

He's still having sweats and chills but no real fever and he is on antibiotics and sees his pulmonologist Tuesday.

Otherwise, everything is fine..... ;)

Kathy: Hope husband is on upswing today!

Well I finally have power back after 6 days. OMG was that an ordeal! Had my family, plus my mom, sister, bil and dogs.

Please keep my sister in your prayers. She lost her whole house. We went there two days ago to try and get some belongings but all washed out to sea.

As for me I lost my entire first floorl Spent the whole day with 10 wonderful friends throwing everythng to the curb. It was hard.

Long lines for gas.. 3-4 hours and food short in supply, so I say Good bye Sandy and never come back

Goodbye Sandy BUMP

Kathy, sorry to hear about your DH, I hope he recovers soon. And will keep in our prayers

Minniejean, I have no words to express my sorry for you and your family. I will keep you all in our prayers... May god bless you all.

Bump

Kathy: Hope husband is on upswing today!

Well I finally have power back after 6 days. OMG was that an ordeal! Had my family, plus my mom, sister, bil and dogs.

Please keep my sister in your prayers. She lost her whole house. We went there two days ago to try and get some belongings but all washed out to sea.

As for me I lost my entire first floorl Spent the whole day with 10 wonderful friends throwing everythng to the curb. It was hard.

Long lines for gas.. 3-4 hours and food short in supply, so I say Good bye Sandy and never come back

Goodbye Sandy BUMP

Oh Jean! That must have been hard and I'm so sorry for you, your sister and your family.

I will definitely say some extra strong prayers for all!

Please know that we are thinking about you here on the DIS!

Many hugs and prayers!:grouphug:

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter