A little pirate gets ready to storm the castle! Live update!!!

You are so close!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Sorry about your employee and your pimple. I hate my job and I still have pimples and I am 31. It sucks. But you are going to Disney!!!!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be on the mend ASAP.

OK, so it is officially not my day - first my full-time employee told me next Friday will be his last day. That leaves me here by myself a lot to look forward to after vacation (farewell lunch breaks - I'll miss you!). Filling his position will take MONTHS because the college system is so pokey. :eek:

Next I just went to the bathroom and low and behold I now have a huge pimple on my cheek! I can't even tell you the last time I had a pimple - sheesh, I'm 34. It's nice to know that right before I get my picture taken over and over at Disney one decided to sprout up and remind me that they exist. :rotfl:

All I can say is thank God it's Friday!!! :cool1:

LOL!!:rotfl: I'm sorry, all I could do was laugh about your pimple.....only cause I feel your pain!!!! It's always the way, right?:confused3

Good luck getting everything done today!!! I leave tomorrow!! Have a great trip!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Sorry about the work issues stressing you out.....and sorry about the pimple:rotfl:. Don't worry because in just a few short days you will be in DISNEY WORLD and pimples, sickness, nor the outside world can ruin your fun!

You are so close!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Sorry about your employee and your pimple. I hate my job and I still have pimples and I am 31. It sucks. But you are going to Disney!!!!

Actually my employee quitting is for the best for many reasons I won't get into here, I just know it's going to make me crazy busy for a while doing both jobs. :scared1: I'm sorry you hate your job. Have a great time!!!

LOL!!:rotfl: I'm sorry, all I could do was laugh about your pimple.....only cause I feel your pain!!!! It's always the way, right?:confused3

Good luck getting everything done today!!! I leave tomorrow!! Have a great trip!!!!!!!:goodvibes

It is always that way - you are so right! :rotfl: I just had to laigh when I spotted the pimple in the mirror. :rolleyes:

Sorry about the work issues stressing you out.....and sorry about the pimple:rotfl:. Don't worry because in just a few short days you will be in DISNEY WORLD and pimples, sickness, nor the outside world can ruin your fun!

Yay!!! I am so excited! :cheer2:

This morning Gabe wanted to watch the Vacation Planning DVD so I put it on and he immediately started screaming "Disney World" and then they showed main street and he screamed "Castle!" - I have to admit I got a little teary eyed. :love: I have a feeling I am going to be a big old cry baby on our trip - so many special moments - I can't wait. :goodvibes

Oh, and the pimple looks a lot better today too. :rolleyes1

How exciting! Tomorrow is the big day!:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2: Are you all ready to go?

We're actually leaving Tuesday I must have messed up when I created my ticker months ago. :laughing:

Have a great trip!

pixiedust:

Are you back already? I see the link to your TR in your siggy and I can't wait to check it out! :goodvibes

There is SO MUCH to do today! I am working a long day tomorrow and I won't be home until 6:00 and we leave Tuesday morning so I have to finish everything today. Here is my to do list:

- Move Gabe's carseat to the 3rd row in our minivan so the adults can have the captain's chairs and clean out the van
-finish packing my clothes, toiletries and electronics
-clean the house so it's perfect for our dog sitter who is staying here
-set up the AeroBed in Gabe's room for the dog sitter
-make directions on how to run our TV for the dog sitter :laughing:
-Do a final load of laundry with some clothes I want to bring on the trip

OK, I think that's it. Fortunately my ILs are picking Gabe up for the day in a little while so I can work without a little "helper". :cutie:

You are so close! Have a great trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes. I am sure it will be magical.

well 2 days to go is still close enough to say yipee too.:yay::laughing: I guess when you did your ticker you were just anxious and gave yourself 1 less day of waiting.

Good luck getting everything done and with out a little helper should make things go extra speedy. I unfortunately could not get rid of my little helpers for the day. My parents are helping out my uncle with his italian food stand today so I am doing all the things on my check list with a few extra hands!

You are so close! Have a great trip.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes. I am sure it will be magical.

I hope so! If we have a great time I'm hoping to convince DH to go for a short trip in Dec to see the holiday decorations. :goodvibes

well 2 days to go is still close enough to say yipee too.:yay::laughing: I guess when you did your ticker you were just anxious and gave yourself 1 less day of waiting.

Good luck getting everything done and with out a little helper should make things go extra speedy. I unfortunately could not get rid of my little helpers for the day. My parents are helping out my uncle with his italian food stand today so I am doing all the things on my check list with a few extra hands!

Oh no - I hope everything went well even with your helpers. :hug:

Well I am officially exhausted, but I got everything on my list done except for moving Gabe's carseat, so all I have left to do tomorrow is run to the drug store to grab a few things (on my lunch break) and move the carseat and pack the van tomorrow night. I am so excited! I just hope work tomorrow goes fast. :cutie:

Does anyone watch True Blood? DH and I love that show (and I also love the books) and the season finale is tonight so I am really excited about that. :banana:

glad to hear you just about got everything done. I am exhausted too so I know the feeling. Try to relax tonight and enjoy true blood. I have not watched it but heard alot of people say its great. I bet tomorrow will go fast with so much to do. I am so excited for you. Have a great day tomorrow.

OK, today is officially the longest day of work EVER. :rotfl: It is going so slow! I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow - I am so excited! :cool1:

oh that stinks. I hate the last day of work before any vacation. My mind is already on disney and I have to work today through thursday!:eek:

oh that stinks. I hate the last day of work before any vacation. My mind is already on disney and I have to work today through thursday!:eek:

I hope work goes fast for both of us! :goodvibes

I just realized I never finished posting the pictures from our March 2008 trip so I will do that now.

Our last night we went to the Wilderness Lodge for dinner. I officially fell in love with the Lodge that night - it is so beautiful. I definitely want to stay there sometime soon. :lovestruc

We had to wait quite a while for our ADRs that night and Gabe had a ball playing with some other kids in the lobby and we walked all over the lobby and outside to see the geyser.

Disney08PirataCucciolo070.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo071.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo072.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo073.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo074.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo076.jpg

Finally we were seated for dinner and Gabe loved the spinning dolly on the table. :laughing:

Disney08PirataCucciolo078.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo079.jpg

He was really getting into it :rotfl:

Disney08PirataCucciolo080.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo081.jpg

Sadly that is the last of the pictures from that trip. We went to AK the next day and Gabe got sick so we headed home early.

I love the pics. WL is beautiful. We are planning on going to WCC for lunch so I am excited to see it in person. I too would like to stay there someday just from seeing the pics. Awesome that you will have a laptop! Cant wait to read some live updates. Have a great time. Cant wait to hear all about it.

Gabe just squirted an entire tube of toothpaste all over himself, our pug Gigi, the carpet and the dining room floor. I was clued in to his mischief when he started screaming like he was dying because he got toothpaste in his eyes. At least now my house and the dog smell minty fresh...:rotfl:

I am off to bed soon and I can't believe when I get up tomorrow we are off to Disney World!!!

I'll check in on Wed with a live update. :goodvibes

Hey everyone!!

We're here and having a FANTASTIC time!!! I can't wait to tell everyone all about it.

We love CBR! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter