• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little pirate gets ready to storm the castle! Live update!!!

Oh no!! He fell into the fountain!!! LOL!!!:lmao: Poor baby....thanks for sharing the pics, love his little outfit!!!:cutie:

Thanks!! :goodvibes He actually still fits into those shorts. :laughing:

Here are a few more cute pictures from our walk that day:

Disney08PirataCucciolo021-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo028-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo030-1.jpg

And a few pictures of the lovely POFQ:

Disney08PirataCucciolo029-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo025-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo008-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo009-1.jpg

On this trip we had the PERFECT room at POFQ - it was a courtyard view in building 4, right next to the foodcourt. :lovestruc

I
If anyone else is reading please post. I love to meet new people. :flower3: I feel a little like a PTR reject. :laughing:
Don't feel like a trip report reject - I was kind of feeling like one too, until you posted!

I can't wait to hear about your stay at CBR - That was my other moderate choice. It seems so 'fun' there!

Don't feel like a trip report reject - I was kind of feeling like one too, until you posted!

I can't wait to hear about your stay at CBR - That was my other moderate choice. It seems so 'fun' there!

Welcome!!! Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to the rest of your PTR too. I am really excited about CBR - I think DS is going to love the pirate pool. :lovestruc

Well, surprise, surprise, my dieting is not going well, :rolleyes: and I am panicking about not having anything to wear. :scared1: Last night I broke down and ordered some new clothes for the trip from Old Navy, Gap, and Lane Bryant. I didn't really want to spend the $$$ but I need to face reality and buy some clothes that actually fit me. Cross your fingers that something I ordered fits and actually looks decent. :rolleyes1

On that note does anyone know of any stores that sell stylish plus sized clothing? I am having trouble finding anything cute bigger than a size 16 and I need an 18. :sad2:

Love the shirts, off to check out Disney shopping now :rotfl: and Disney store in the mall later this week! By the way I work at a college too. Ok you hear it too right?! It's a small world...

Lane Bryant and the Avenue have worked for me, especially the clearance section, pretty much the only thing I go to in those stores. Also, I've found Marshall's has some good stuff, but you have to "dig" and I don't always have the time to dig with a 3 yr old in tow :rotfl2: kwim?

Love the shirts, off to check out Disney shopping now :rotfl: and Disney store in the mall later this week! By the way I work at a college too. Ok you hear it too right?! It's a small world...

Lane Bryant and the Avenue have worked for me, especially the clearance section, pretty much the only thing I go to in those stores. Also, I've found Marshall's has some good stuff, but you have to "dig" and I don't always have the time to dig with a 3 yr old in tow :rotfl2: kwim?

I wonder if we work at the same college? Hmm, I'll PM you. :laughing: I've never heard of Avenue but I will check it out - thanks for the suggestion! :thumbsup2

Back to pictures from our 03/08 trip.

So when we left off DS had just fallen into the fountain. :laughing: I got him dried off and changed and we were off to MK for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Here is DS playing in the room:

Disney08PirataCucciolo033-1.jpg

Pictures from dinner. It totally bums me out that there are no characters at LTT now. DS loves the characters.

Disney08PirataCucciolo038-1.jpg

I love this picture because you can see how excited DS is:

Disney08PirataCucciolo042-1.jpg

Me and DS at dinner:

Disney08PirataCucciolo037.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo036.jpg

A very tired little boy that night:

Disney08PirataCucciolo035-1.jpg

That's all the pictures I have from Day 1. I'll try to post the day 2 pictures soon. :goodvibes

Wow! Your little man looks just like you! My DD looks just like my husband, she has my hair color and eyes and that's just about it. ... I can't wait to see what what new baby looks like. :)

My goodness, yes, Gabe was a big baby. You poor lady! :lmao: Reya came out weighing 6oz 9oz.

Your pictures are so cute, I really enjoy looking at them. So funny Gabe fell in the fountain. I bet that gave you a heart attack for a second or two.:scared1:

Love the new shirts! You are getting so close to your vacation!!!!

My DD is pretty tall too...I am worried when we go (she will have just turned 2) that they will ask if she is 3.

Wow! Your little man looks just like you! My DD looks just like my husband, she has my hair color and eyes and that's just about it. ... I can't wait to see what what new baby looks like. :)

My goodness, yes, Gabe was a big baby. You poor lady! :lmao: Reya came out weighing 6oz 9oz.

Your pictures are so cute, I really enjoy looking at them. So funny Gabe fell in the fountain. I bet that gave you a heart attack for a second or two.:scared1:

Thank you for saying Gabe looks like me. My whole family is convinced he looks just like my DH, but I think he looks like me too. :laughing: Yes, he was a BEEFCAKE! People thought I was having twins at the end. I ended up having to have a c-section because he was so big. :scared1:

Love the new shirts! You are getting so close to your vacation!!!!

My DD is pretty tall too...I am worried when we go (she will have just turned 2) that they will ask if she is 3.

I am totally expecting to be questioned about DS's age. People usually think he's about 4.

Welcome!!! Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to the rest of your PTR too. I am really excited about CBR - I think DS is going to love the pirate pool. :lovestruc

Well, surprise, surprise, my dieting is not going well, :rolleyes: and I am panicking about not having anything to wear. :scared1: Last night I broke down and ordered some new clothes for the trip from Old Navy, Gap, and Lane Bryant. I didn't really want to spend the $$$ but I need to face reality and buy some clothes that actually fit me. Cross your fingers that something I ordered fits and actually looks decent. :rolleyes1

On that note does anyone know of any stores that sell stylish plus sized clothing? I am having trouble finding anything cute bigger than a size 16 and I need an 18. :sad2:

I know the feeling. My diet isnt going the greatest either. Although I do have a few pieces of clothing that I bought earlier in the summer. I am not thrilled with the stuff though. I usually can find nice stuff at a good price at Kohl's do you have one near you? I wear a 14 usually but sometimes a 12 depending on the week :lmao: I am a yo yo dieter and usually go up a few down a few lbs. I know Kohl's has a section of sizes 16 to 20 something and the clothing all still looks really nice and fashionable. Other than that I know lane bryant and old navy's bottoms always work well. I hate the shirts there lately everything is so thin and it doesnt flatter anyone bigger than a size 6. Good luck with shopping.

I know the feeling. My diet isnt going the greatest either. Although I do have a few pieces of clothing that I bought earlier in the summer. I am not thrilled with the stuff though. I usually can find nice stuff at a good price at Kohl's do you have one near you? I wear a 14 usually but sometimes a 12 depending on the week :lmao: I am a yo yo dieter and usually go up a few down a few lbs. I know Kohl's has a section of sizes 16 to 20 something and the clothing all still looks really nice and fashionable. Other than that I know lane bryant and old navy's bottoms always work well. I hate the shirts there lately everything is so thin and it doesnt flatter anyone bigger than a size 6. Good luck with shopping.

I'm jealous of your size! I was a 10/12 before I had DS. :goodvibes A new Kohl's just opened close to my house so I will definitely check it out soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi...just PM'd you too :)

Everyone always thinks DS is way older than his 3 years. I guess, b/c he's the height of a 5 year old according to the pediatrician?! :rotfl:

So for all of our previous trips, when he was under 3, I just carried a copy of his birth certificate with me JIC, but only ever had one CM ask his age and never asked to see certificate?! ;) This time, he gets his very own AP :laughing:

Just found your PTR. Your son is adorable and I love all the stuff you have purchased so far. We will be staying at CBR this time also so I can't wait to see some pics.

DD is 3 1/2 and she still gets away with being 2 sometimes. :rolleyes1 Sshhhh don't tell anyone at the Denver Zoo! :lmao: I'm thinking it's only going to last another month or so, she's definitely growing fast all of a sudden.

Hi...just PM'd you too :)

Everyone always thinks DS is way older than his 3 years. I guess, b/c he's the height of a 5 year old according to the pediatrician?! :rotfl:

So for all of our previous trips, when he was under 3, I just carried a copy of his birth certificate with me JIC, but only ever had one CM ask his age and never asked to see certificate?! ;) This time, he gets his very own AP :laughing:

Fun! I think we are going to get APs on this trip because of the new 15 months offer but DS won't get his until next year.

Just found your PTR. Your son is adorable and I love all the stuff you have purchased so far. We will be staying at CBR this time also so I can't wait to see some pics.

Welcome!!! I'm so glad you stopped by. :goodvibes I will be sure to take lots of CBR pictures. :thumbsup2

DD is 3 1/2 and she still gets away with being 2 sometimes. :rolleyes1 Sshhhh don't tell anyone at the Denver Zoo! :lmao: I'm thinking it's only going to last another month or so, she's definitely growing fast all of a sudden.

I won't tell. :laughing:

Only 12 days to go!!! :cool1:

Here are some more pictures from our 03/08 trip. :)

On our 2nd day we went to Epcot and had lunch at the Garden Grill:

Disney08PirataCucciolo055-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo056-1.jpg

Pictures from lunch:

Disney08PirataCucciolo062-1.jpg

Disney08PirataCucciolo059-1.jpg

I love this picture:

Disney08PirataCucciolo058-1.jpg

Another picture with the main mouse:

Disney08PirataCucciolo057-1.jpg

Scarfing down a cupcake:

Disney08PirataCucciolo066-1.jpg

On the run in the World Showcase:

Disney08PirataCucciolo052-1.jpg

Checking out the tanks at the Seas with Nemo:

Disney08PirataCucciolo043-1.jpg

such great pics. Gabe is so cute! How is your planning coming. Are you all ready to go? Exciting about the new kohls too. You will love it.

such great pics. Gabe is so cute! How is your planning coming. Are you all ready to go? Exciting about the new kohls too. You will love it.

Aw, thanks! I think he's a keeper. :lovestruc I am actually getting to the point of feeling overwhelmed. I am ready with a lot of things, but realizing that there are still a lot of details I need to nail down. For example, DS must be going through a growth spurt be cause he has been eating non-stop lately. Since he's not 3 he won't technically be on the dining plan with us, so we'll share meals with him, but I also need to being a bunch of snacks and juices for him. I'm going to try to shop for all of that this weekend.

I got my package from Disney Shopping yesterday and I love my 2 new shirts! They both fit perfectly. Interestingly, the XL is slightly smaller than the L. :rolleyes: I am just glad both fit so I now have 2 cute new tops for the trip. :cool1:

OK, I am so excited! I just tracked my packages from Old Navy and Lane Bryant and they are both out for delivery today. :cool1:

I have been wanting to put together a "Must Do's" list for the trip, so here goes:

Magic Kingdom:
*Pirates :lovestruc
*Dole Whip - I haven't had one of these in at least 10 years
*Haunted Mansion - I haven't seen the updates yet. Gabe will sit this one out I think
*Peter Pan's Flight :cloud9:
*Pooh ride & playground
*The Barnstormer!!! This will be Gabe's first coaster :cutie:
*Mickey & Minnie's houses
*Buzz Lightyear
*Boo to You Parade

Epcot:
* The Seas with Nemo - ride and pavilion
* Turtle Talk with Crush
* Spaceship Earth - I haven't seen the updates yet
* Test Track - I love this ride!!! Gabe will sit this one out
* Imagination
* Boat ride in Mexico - what is the new name?
* Maelstrom! - another favorite of mine
* Illuminations - I have never seen this, so I really want to

Animal Kingdom:
* Festival of the Lion King
* Dinosaur - without Gabe
* The Bone Yard
* Triceratops Spin
* The Safari

I think we'll probably do the Conservation Station this time too for Gabe.

Disney Studios:
* Toy Story Midway Mania - another first
* Playhouse Disney Show
* HISTK Playground
* Muppetvision 3D - my dad is a huge muppets fan

I also decided I would like to go to Downtown Disney on our first day before MNSSHP. I really want to check out World of Disney and that new store for women - I can't think of the name. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter