A little of everything WDW YES MNSSHP US/IOA Seaworld Legoland and more FINISHED

More great updates!! I really go back & forth about Seaworld. We have an excellent aquarium near us and it would be an expensive day! Your pictures look great though!

October 19
MK
Why are all these people here?

Since the kids were pirates, it made sense to, well, go ride Pirates. The wait was crazy long. We usually walk right on to the ride, so we're not used to having time to look at the que. So spoiled!
ry%3D400

It was one of the first day's for the new Mermaid feature, so that was fun to look for. The boats got backed up, so we spent a lot of time under this guy
ry%3D400

and got to take a lot of pictures of his muddy foot
ry%3D400

When we got off, DS realized he had sat on his Pirate League sword and it had broken. He was so sad, more I think because everyone else had one but him. I went back to the desk while everyone else was shopping in the Pirate Shop and told the CM what had happened. He gave DS his own sword and said "It happens to the best of pirates" and sent us on our way with a sticker. Just a little bit of Disney magic that they didn't have to do at all.

The waits for BTMR and Splash were pretty long, and we didn't think my nephew would ride them, so we headed to Haunted Mansion. At least the kids could play in the new line
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My brother and family had fastpasses for some a Fantasyland ride (Peter?) so we headed to catch something we knew we could get right on, and that my mom had never been on
ry%3D400

We met up with my brother's family in Fantasyland while they were on the carousel. The waits were just crazy, and we had been on everything already anyhow. I snapped a quick picture of the new castle.

ry%3D400

They had picked up another fastpass, we went to ride Tomorrowland Speedway (45 minute wait No thank you) and then TTA and then decided we would meet on Main Street for Electrical Parade. We would get there really early to grab a seat for all of us.

Only, not so much. Main Street was packed and there was still over an hour before the parade. There were no seats ANYWHERE. We walked all the way down and decided to scrap it. We were hungry, my brother's family was perfectly okay standing in long lines to ride stuff, but we were not. We still have another full day at MK. A few texts back and forth and they decide to skip the parade and keep riding and we decided to skip out on MK all together, take the ferry back to the car and eat someplace offsite. I was a little bummed since my mom hasn't seen the parade, but this was keeping with our "more laid back, no set plans" theme of the trip.

I took this from the ferry station looking towards the monorail by the Grand Floridian
ry%3D400

We ended up with dinner at Cracker Barrel. I had a few other places in mind, but it was Friday and really busy and we got right into Cracker Barrel. DS was happy to play checkers
ry%3D400

When we got back to WBC, there apparently had been a fire in our building! You could smell burned plastic, but there was no smoke and the firemen were all outside. We apparently had missed some fun!
ry%3D400

When we got inside our room, we had a message that I had a package. Finally my medicine was here. I was starting to have a lot of issues (nausea and migraines) which I know if from not having my medicine. DS and I walked to the main building to get it and took the long loop around checking out the other pools.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We called it an early night so we could try and make rope drop the next morning since we had done such a bad job of it today!

October 20
AK
We ALMOST made it!

We almost made rope drop. We were so close, until the lady in the parking lot sent us the wrong direction for Diamond Parking, and we had to make the loop out of AK lot, back on the and then we had to go back through the very long line through the gates AGAIN.

Oh well, we weren't too late and texted my brother and fam who had decided to do the safari first. We decided that wasn't the most important thing to us, so we headed to Expedition Everest. It was the first time DS was tall enough, and brave enough, to ride it.

He started his questions in line again "how fast is it, is it scary, does it go backwards, is there a loop". He people in line laughing at how many questions he could ask in 5 minutes :thumbsup2

ry%3D400

He had worked himself into a near panic attack, and it got even worse when I asked to wait one train for the front row. Hey, if you are going to ride it, go all out, right? I knew he would love it, so I wasn't about to let him get off. This resulted in a huge pout fest when we boarded
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

He loved it. I mean really loved it. He got off, jumped at my mom telling her he had to ride it again! I told him he could ride it later with his uncle, who had never been to AK and had never ridden it before. He was happy with that answer, so we grabbed 4 fastpasses just in case the line got long later and we headed off to walk a trail to wait for the rest to get off of the safari.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We met up with my brother and family and DS was so excited to show his uncle the Yeti. We scored the front row again and let DS and my brother have it. This is a much different face than the last ride
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My mom snapped this picture of us coming down while she waited with SIL and nephew
ry%3D400

The only other must dos for today were to take brother and SIL to see Nemo and Lion King. We decided to head towards Nemo, but had plenty of time to backtrack to DinoLand to hang out there for awhile before Nemo started.

My mom, having conquered her fear of little kids rides that go in circles decided to ride Triceratops Spin with her grandkids. One of my favorite moments of the trip :)
ry%3D400

Up next: Fish are Friends, but Rafiki is annoying

More great updates!! I really go back & forth about Seaworld. We have an excellent aquarium near us and it would be an expensive day! Your pictures look great though!

We loved Seaworld! There is so much more to do than just aquarium stuff. We were there the whole day and didn't see everything either. DD is hoping we can go back.

October 20
Animal Kingdom
Fish are Friends, but Rafiki is annoying

We went to line up for Nemo over 30 minutes early and there were already people in line. It was nice that the line was shaded. The kids started to get a little antsy but they finally opened the door and we got good seats. The kids did the "Find Nemo in the bubbles for all of 5 minutes and then got bored. We did a few rounds of rock paper scissors and the the show started.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

SIL, who is very into theater and music, really enjoyed it. I kept telling her to wait until we went to see Lion King because it would just blow Nemo away. I like them both, but FOTLK is so much more "theater".

Since we were on a mission to do the never been done before for the other people stuff (DD and I managed to do every ride/attraction at WDW on our girls only trip) we decided to take everyone out to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Mom, DS had never been and since this was my brother's family first AK visit, neither had they.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The kids listened to a presentation on falcons
ry%3D400

and then we just let them explore around. DD was hoping once again for a vet procedure, but nothing.
ry%3D400

We hopped in line for Rafiki. Personally, I thought he was funny, but DS pronounced him annoying. He was very playful
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The kids were getting bored inside, so we headed out to the petting zoo.
ry%3D400

We tried to cut their time short, but the kids were having way too much fun and didn't want to leave. We finally appealed to empty tummies and convinced them we were way past time for lunch. We grabbed the train back to the real world and headed towards Flame Tree for lunch.

Up next: That wasn't very nice!

October 20
Animal Kingdom
That wasn't very nice

When we left Flame Tree, we noticed the next It's Tough to Be a Bug show was getting ready to start. I tried to tell SIL that it was pretty intense, especially since my nephew can be a little nervous, and explained what would happen. She said she'd keep an eye on him and so off we went.

See this This is DS and nephew pre-traumatization :rotfl:

ry%3D400

The lady announcing the show didn't speak English well at all and everyone was confused about what was going on. She told us to put our glasses on and DS realized his were ripped. I tried to get her attention to get a new pair but she was so oblivious. I finally just gave DS mine and basically watched my feet :)

Well, I didn't take a picture of the aftermath, but both DS and nephew were not happy with us. Nephew kept telling us that it wasn't nice for us to take him in there. We asked them if they wanted to go again, and we got a look like this :crazy2:

We promised the Lion King show wouldn't be as bad, but they were still pretty skeptical while we were in line.

We were in the lion section
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I love love love the Festival of the Lion King. Everything is so fun and pretty and it gives me goose bumps. SIL was most impressed, and nephew was happy that nothing poked him in the bottom at this show :rotfl:

October 20
Animal Kingdom/DTD
A Roarin' Good Time

After the Lion King, we decided to head to Downtown Disney early. We had reservations at TRex but we were hot and SIL was tired and we knew the only things really left were Dinosaur, which no one really wanted to ride, and the Safari, but we had another AK day to ride it with my mom.

Brother's family was talking about finding a bus but then I said "Duh, I can fit 7 people in my vehicle!" We all piled in and headed out to DTD. We had a hard time finding a parking place and ended up parking in the middle lot, making for a decent walk to Trex. We checked in early, and since I have a Landry's card, they put us on a priority list and we waited a whole 5 minutes for our table.

ry%3D400

We were seated in the Jungle area. It's so loud in there. I kept apologizing to my mom who really took it all in stride.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We walked around just for a few minutes so that my brother and fam could shop
ry%3D400

When we left, we got stuck in total madness. Saturday night, stuck in the middle parking lot and trying to turn left is, well, impossible. SIL was having some "morning" sickness, people were pulling out in front of people, we literally sat not moving for at least 30 minutes. There was a CM just standing talking to people instead of directing traffic. It was madness. I honestly didn't think we would ever get out of there.

But we did. We dropped the other family off at Pop and headed back to WBC. We did a little housekeeping (laundry, dishes) and then went to bed. Tomorrow is a first for us.....a total non-park, rest day!

Ooo, luuuucky. We never get the Lion section, we always get the warthog section. Looks like they changed up the Lego dogwalkers a bit. As we are bringing our dog, we are hoping to sneak her into to this particular photo op. Sorry SIL was having some challenges--I cannot imagine pregnancy in Fl heat--but I'm sure it was waaaay better to be in a private car under those conditions!

LOL, those pics with Rafiki are too cute! Both kids just smiling and laughing, I love it!

I bet your son will always remember it. Annoying = Memorable. That's what they tell us in advertising, haha.

What a fabulous review!!!

When are you going to HHI??? We will be there in June too! With two 11 year old boys and a 9 year old boy!

Ooo, luuuucky. We never get the Lion section, we always get the warthog section.

Us too! This is the first time we've ever been anything but a warthog!

I bet your son will always remember it. Annoying = Memorable. That's what they tell us in advertising, haha.

He'll never forget it then! Rafiki just wouldn't leave him alone :lmao:

When are you going to HHI??? We will be there in June too! With two 11 year old boys and a 9 year old boy!

We will be there June 22-28th. It's our first time. Can't wait!

October 21
POFQ
Pirate Adventures for all

SIL insisted we plan a pool day/day off this trip. My OCD hated it. The fact that the parks were right there, so close....... UGH! :lmao: However, I did compromise and book a Pirate Adventure Cruise for the kids.

SIL had conferences all day and my mom was going to hang out with her BFF for the day so my brother and I were going to get to spend the morning together. Considering the 900 mile separation, it's not something we get do, well, ever!

We headed over to POFQ and met my brother and nephew there. I had never visited POFQ before. So pretty!

ry%3D400

We checked in at the marina and the kids were given lifejackets, pirate bandana, name tags and bottles of water. Then they were taken off on a "pirate ship" to search for treasure.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

According to DD, they went to POR, OKW and DTD. At each stop they had to look at a treasure map and find a treasure chest.

Brother and I headed over to Riverside Mill for breakfast.
ry%3D400

Then we went to sit by the pool and read books, in the quiet, something neither of us get to do often.
ry%3D400

The kids were supposed to be back at 11, so we headed back to the main building just as they docked
ry%3D400

They came yelling through the lobby Yo Ho and other various pirate things
and then found the pirate chest there. They did a little mutiny on the "captain" to steal the treasure
ry%3D400

They were all given bags of treasure from the chest. This is what was inside
ry%3D400

When I booked it, everything I had read said it included lunch, however that was not the case...hence our starving babies later that day. They were given a snack of goldfish. I would have never paid that much money without the lunch included. The boys enjoyed it, however DD was pretty bored since it seemed like it was for smaller kids. They had fun, but it's not something we'd do again.

We all headed back to WBC for an afternoon of pool hopping.

Somehow I missed the second post about SW the last time I caught up with your TR...glad I found it this time. We are considering Dining with Shamu, and it looked neat from your
report. Thanks! I guess I'll book, as I understand the seating is determined by when you book...I'd like front row too!

We are considering Dining with Shamu, and it looked neat from your report. Thanks! I guess I'll book, as I understand the seating is determined by when you book...I'd like front row too!

I booked really early and we were very close to the middle in the front row. The people in line behind us waiting to check in had just booked the week before, and they were in the back row almost to the exit, so you could see how the booking went by date.

October 21
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
We're swimming in EVERY pool!

The kids had a goal for today. They wanted to swim in every pool, use every lazy river and play in every splash pad at WBC. That's a pretty lofty goal considering it was already almost noon, and WBC has a lot of water :)

We started out in the pirate pool by building 6. The kids had been itching to use the slide since we checked in, but so far we'd only used the pool by our building (building 4) and the lazy river at building 5 since they are so close.

DD and DS waiting for the water slide. Nephew didn't chance it
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The kids took turns playing with our Canon D10 waterproof camera for awhile. That might have been the highlight of the day :rotfl:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

There's a picture of my mom's bottom under water that one of her grandkids took. I'm not about to post it :thumbsup2

ry%3D400

We eventually drug the kids out of the pirate pool and we stated around the loop, stopping at Building 2. The pool here is SOOOOO cold we didn't stay long at all

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

A little hot tub time to warm up before moving on
ry%3D400

DS was the only one brave enough to sit in this splash area. It was too cold
ry%3D400

We kept making the loop, stopping to take a few pictures along the way

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

As we were walking around, we got a true sense of WBC. It's a beautiful place to stay. It was pretty quiet and really had so much to do. You could make an entire vacation there and never leave. Besides the pools/lazy rivers etc, there were activities, crafts, outdoor movies, playground, mini golf, volleyball and so much else. The only thing I missed about being onsite was the dining plan (I just like paying for it ahead of time) really. I don't mind the drive to the parks at all, so I'm okay without buses, we rarely use EMH, so the onsite perks aren't worth it for us. Having all the extra space and the full kitchen was so nice. I know offsite isn't for everyone, and I have loved onsite just as much as the next person, but for a 2 week trip with my mom, this just worked out so much better.

Next up: Can we finish the other 2 pools, 1 slash pad and the lazy rivers before "The Meltdown"?

October 21
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Hurry, finish the plan before the melt down

Our next stop on our "circle of pools" was the main building area. We came to the splash pad area first, but made the kids sit and have a snack of chips, carrot sticks and juice before we let them go in to play. The water was a little chilly (not as cold as the pool at building 2) as you can tell from my mom's face :rotfl2:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

All the kids were totally bummed that the lazy river was shut down for refurb, but my kids were happy that they had just refilled the main pool. The night we checked in they were still doing refurb on it and it was empty. The kids jumped in and out of here so fast I didn't even take any pictures. Nephew wanted to hit the lazy river, and he was starting exhibit signs of being in desperate need of a nap, so we hurried the kids along. The dipped in the main building pool, then a quick dunk in the pool at building 4 (just to say they did it) then we hurried to the lazy river.

Nephew and I shared a tube (so his dad could take a break)
ry%3D400

When we got out, nephew started looking like this
ry%3D400

and we knew our day was pretty much over :lmao:

Brother and nephew headed back to Pop and we went upstairs to our room. We made the kids lay down for a nap and Mom and I laid down too. I really fight "off days" because I like to go go go and make the most of our time down in Orlando, but even I have to admit, this day was really really nice. It felt like a "vacation" day and not a "Disney trip" day.

Once SIL was done with her conferences and everyone was awake, we arranged to meet at Giordanos Pizza. Mom ended up going to dinner with her BFF. I had a restaurant.com certificate that I got with a gift card so it was basically pretty much free. There was a guy making balloon animals so that added to the fun for the kids. Just be aware, the "chicago style" pizza can take 45+ minutes. Not gonna fly when you are eating with 3 little kids and a newly pregnant SIL who hadn't eat all day ;)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

October 22
Disney Hollywood Studios
You take the high road and we'll take the low road

This turns out to be a "the best laid plans don't always go according to plan" sorta day. It's a true test of my promise to let my OCD go and fly by the seat of my pants attitude. This is SO hard for me, but today it's necessary.

DS was just not wanting to get up. This is unusual for him because he's my "get up at 7am even if I don't have school" child. DD is always like this, so having a hard time getting her to move this day isn't weird, but it was hard to drag them both out. Mom's BFF came to the condo to spend the day with us. We had plans to meet brother and nephew at DHS at rope drop and I knew it just wasn't going to happen.

Mom and BFF decided to go ahead and take the shuttle to DHS and we would meet them once everyone got moving. BFF had never been to DHS (her DIL works at Epcot so they spend all their time there!) so they were eager to maximize their day. I finally got the troops moving and we were at DHS by 10, so not a terrible start to the day, but it eliminated the opportunity to ride TSM again. Neither kid cared, so I'm okay with that. Mom and BFF rode it, and then BFF rode TOT (without Mom) while waiting for us.

When we got to DHS, brother and nephew were at the Disney Jr show and had fastpasses for Little Mermaid, and Mom and BFF were at ToT, so we headed to meet them there
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We hopped a quick ToT ride. DS decided to skip it and "keep Granny company" ;) Since he didn't seem 100% I didn't even try to convince him otherwise
ry%3D400

and then decided it was an okay time for an early lunch so we headed towards ABC Commissary.
ry%3D400

Brother was still not available since they were on their second TSM ride, so we decided to head towards the Muppets.
ry%3D400

Let me say right here that I think our family trips work so well because we're not afraid to do our own things. We don't feel the need to all get to the park at the same time or ride all the same rides all the time. We meet when we can and don't rush through something to get be able to meet up. Flexibility works well for us.

When we came out of Muppets, brother and nephew were there, and so were Phineas and Ferb. Not sure who was more excited, the kids and my brother and I :rotfl2:

DD at the Doofenshmirtz Hydratinator :)
ry%3D400

BFF and Mom decided to go exploring while we waited in line. DS and DD realized they had left their autograph books and bags in the car :worried: The one time they meet a new character they've never gotten an autograph from, and they have no book! A CM overheard our conversation (where DS was trying to bribe me with candy to walk to the car to get his book and bag :lmao: ) and she provided Sharpies and pieces of paper for them

ry%3D400

Next up: Some grown up fun!

October 22
DHS
A little big kid fun, a couple of goodbyes and a vacation stopping moment

Brother decided it was time for him to have some grown up fun, so we texted BFF and Mom and we all headed for the big stuff. We grabbed fastpasses for RNR first, and then headed back over to ToT. ToT is one of my most favorites, so I was so happy to get to do twice. Our ride photo didn't work for some reason, so there's no proof :)

Then we headed towards RNR. Neither brother or the BFF had ever ridden it before. DS wasn't going to be persuaded to try it. At this point, I'm starting to worry a little about DS. He just didn't seem himself. He said he felt fine and he just wanted to sit with his Granny and his cousin. My mom gave me "I raised you and you turned out okay so stop worrying and go" look, so I headed to RNR with brother, BFF and DD.

ry%3D400

We had to wait a few seconds in the blacklight section because the cars were backed up a little, and I snapped this picture of DD :rotfl2:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

At this point, brother and nephew were ready for a late lunch/early dinner and they needed to meet up with SIL so we again split up. We were going to meet back up for Beauty and the Beast. We decided to head to the Animation Building for awhile
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

and mine
ry%3D400

We decided to do an Animation Class.

ry%3D400

The kids LOVE these. I'm a terrible artist (like FAILED art class in 7th grade bad) but I'm really good at these because I can follow directions like nobody's business :woohoo:
ry%3D400

When we were done there was a Characterpalooza going on. We had already seen all the characters that were in there except Meeko so we decided to get in his line.

Except, there was no line. Meeko just runs back and forth, doesn't take pictures with people, no autographs or anything. Kids were getting so frustrated and so were parents. It was madness of people trying to chase him just to snap a picture. DS finally gave up he was so mad and that's when this happened
ry%3D400

We decided we had just enough time to go ride Great Movie Ride before meeting back up with everyone for Beauty and the Beast. The kids love trying out all the shoe prints outside the theater
ry%3D400

My favorite movie (I'm so excited for the new Oz movie coming out!)
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We headed back over for the Beauty and the Beast show. Brother and family were headed that way, but we went ahead in and saved them seats. Such a nice break to sit down for awhile. This is SIL's favorite movie so it's a must do for us when they are with us.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

It was now time to say goodbye to Brother, SIL and nephew. They were leaving early the next morning and they were planning on staying at DHS, while we needed to get BFF back to her car because she had plans that night. It's always hard to tell them goodbye, but even harder this time because we weren't going to see them at Christmas this year :(
ry%3D400

We took a couple of group photopass pictures and then headed back to the condo. BFF and mom said their goodbyes and then we decided to order pizza for mom and the kids for dinner (I can't have it with allergies) However, all the WBC pizza places were closed, as were all the "fast food" type things there. One of our only pet peeves of WBC is the lack of food options in the evening. We called Flippers and it was over an hour wait! We gave up on the pizza idea and ordered Chinese (from Citrus Garden - yummy)

Later that evening, we ended up having to deal with this
ry%3D400

I'll admit at first glance I thought the thermometer was a pregnancy test, lol. I caught a glimpse of just the top part of photo as I was scrolling down to read below the photo of the 3 kids saying goodbye. I thought to myself this TR was going to get REAL interesting!

Bummer about the fever :( Hope it didn't put too big a damper on the fun and that your DS (?) was up and about soon.

Love the pool tour pictures, it's nice to see all the areas. And I love hearing your mom survived the shuttles from WBC the few times she used them so far. :)

Oh yes :(

I'll admit at first glance I thought the thermometer was a pregnancy test, lol.

Bite your tongue! After 4 kids, one who turned 20 yesterday, I'm so not going there ever again :lmao:

October 23
Magic Kingdom
Do we or don't we, surprise the Granny?

So, Houston, we have a problem. DS has a temperature. And we have an early early morning to surprise Granny with a special breakfast. What's going to happen? We decide to see how the night goes and go from there. Granny can always go to MK with DD since DD is so Disney pro she can find her way around that place with no problem. This makes Granny very nervous. They can't take the shuttle because breakfast is earlier than the shuttle start time, and she's nervous about driving to MK. I have every faith she can do it....she, not so much.

I give him some Tylenol and start the questions: Does anything hurt? Do you feel like you are going to puke? I get nothing. No runny nose, no cough, no fluids. Just a temp. I tuck him into bed and get up quite a bit to check on him, but nothing, and by morning, the fever is gone :banana:

Still no fluids, nothing hurts, no cough and with no temp, we are gravy!

We were on the ferry at sunrise. Can you believe this view?
ry%3D400

Where you going for breakfast Granny?
ry%3D400

Ahhhh, nothing like Magic Kingdom before opening
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Last trip our pre-opening breakfast was at Crystal Palace and our princess meal was at Akershus. Granny had no idea you could eat in the castle (or even walk through it I found out later) so she was very surprised by breakfast.

ry%3D400

Mom and DD had a great view from their seats
ry%3D400

DS and I were seated facing the sun, and were blinded throughout the entire meal. :cool1:

As soon as we sat down, DS decided he doesn't feel the greatest and needed to go to the bathroom. After the temp last night, I'm not on high alert because honestly, nothing could be worse than having your son barf in the castle :)

While we were gone, the chef came by to see me about my allergies (of course), and Snow White stopped by as well. Picture compliments of Granny's Iphone
ry%3D400

Snow White promised DD she would come back to see her little brother which I thought was very nice. As soon as she saw DS, she came right back over
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I think eating in the castle is something everyone should do at least once, but honestly, it's overpriced and rushed. Now, we don't feel the "get the heck out of here" rush that some people say, but it's definitely a quicker meal, don't hang out and linger type place anymore. For me and my food issues, it turned out to be one of the worst meals I had. But, we did it, and Granny can say she got to eat in the castle with the princesses. She even made a wish, but the picture makes her look like she's sneezing ;)

With breakfast out of the way, we were off to ride all those things in Fantasyland that we had skipped at MNSSHP and on our brief visit to a very busy MK on Friday.

October 23
Magic Kingdom
What's left on the Fantasyland check list

We finished with breakfast and headed out towards Fantasyland. I told DS if he wasn't feeling well that he and I could leave and go rest, but he said he was fine and was acting okay, so off we went. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the Fairy Godmother, and she invited DS and DD to come to see her.
ry%3D400

We got to the rope at Fantasyland and a couple of CM's took the kids under the rope while waiting for opening to let them try the Sword in the Stone.

ry%3D400

We decided that since it was our last day at MK, we needed to get all the rides in that we had skipped during MNSSHP and during our brief visit on the very busy Friday. Of course, the first thing is to annoy ourselves to death.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DD said this is the best thing at Disney (the end of It's a Small World)
ry%3D400

The line for Winnie the Pooh was really long already, so I grabbed a fastpass for it and got a surprise fastpass for Dumbo. The kids acted like we had won the lottery :lmao:

ry%3D400

Next Philharmagic
ry%3D400

We had one must see on our list today. Merida. Her line was pretty long but we really didn't wait a long time to see her. It was nice because the line was in the shade and you could sit on the concrete wall. She asked DD if she hurt her arm falling off of a horse, or during archery practice.
ry%3D400

Of course after you see her, you have to try your hand at archery
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Marked that off our list and headed back to Fantasyland to mark the rest of to-do list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter