A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

My feet were killing me. I was wearing my water shoes and though they are comfy, they do not have cushion, so I could feel every step I took.

Sometimes I hate the way my brain works. As soon as you said "every step I took" I had Every Breath You Take from Police stuck in my head. So thanks for that.

I know at certain times I only used that camera and took a LOT of pictures of the island. But nothing I can do about it now.

I would say you need to take another cruise and re-create those missing shots. Do it for your readers.:lmao:

:cloud9: Captain Jack Sparrow, I would have gone back to met him too!

I wish I was at CC right now. It's cold and rainy here.

We are a bit cooler and rainy (drizzley) too. But if we didn't have the rain, it would be prefect. After the 95 degrees we've been having.

And so you shall! Tho they won't be nearly the caliber of yours....

I'm sure yours will be fabulous. Remember mine is school and classes, and even though it will be fun and interesting, I stil lcan't plan my days myself too much.

Sometimes I hate the way my brain works. As soon as you said "every step I took" I had Every Breath You Take from Police stuck in my head. So thanks for that.

I would say you need to take another cruise and re-create those missing shots. Do it for your readers.:lmao:

You are always thinking of songs......You crack me up.
I agree, we need to take another one. I just quoted a mexican Rivera one for a friend this morning and I feel the yearn to go with her. :laughing:

You are always thinking of songs......You crack me up.
I agree, we need to take another one. I just quoted a mexican Rivera one for a friend this morning and I feel the yearn to go with her. :laughing:

It';s quite annoying getting all these songs going through my head because someone happens to mention two words together that are in a song together.

As far as the friend goes, just sell it as an extra option for their vacation that they get a tour guide/photographer that follows them around. It only costs whatever the plane fare and cruise will cost you. Now your job is taking cruises. I think you may need a paid assistant as well, and I will sacrifice my time to be your assistant. I would like my working hours to be 12pm - 1 pm with an hour for lunch.

Hey Jen! :dance3: Sorry I got behind. I'm catching up now and wanted to comment so I don't forget in the next 10 pages!

YEAH on firming up your trip and getting to stay with a DIS friend! I'm WAY jealous!

I would have been up before the crack of dawn too. Heck if I only had a few days onboard, I'd have a terrible time sleeping at all. I'm just drooling over all the details and loving that you took such awesome photos for us to share. The early morning photos with no one in them are priceless.

You KNOW you're killing me with those photos of that throne, right? Cuz I'll probably never get to see it myself.......:sad:

Well, on to read more.......... Gotta get to that cool encounter with Captain Jack!

Jen, I said it before, but repeat it here. The gull shots are gorgeous. BOTH of them.

LOL on the palm tree being the cell tower! But then I'm easily amused...... :rotfl2:

LOVE the shots of the island as you backed in!

So I'm FINALLY all caught up! :banana::banana::banana:

Jen, the photos are outstanding. FAR better than the ship's photographer. The character shots are awesome. And what stunning blues on the island......... just gorgeous.

I felt right along with your feet. That's the one thing that does me in at Disney. I never get blisters, but my feet just really get sore. On our last trip, I just started taking some ibuprofen every morning to nip it in the bud. It was better, but still.........

OK........ my vote for favorite character costume?

DAISY! Love the hat! :lmao:

I'm SO glad you went back for Captain Jack though. You would have regretted that later if you hadn't!

We got our photo with him at the last P&P Party. I'm glad we did. Even then I didn't realize how rare he was.

Hi Jen,

I sent you a pm about your travel company...just a couple of questions if you have a minute to check.

Thanks!

Man I really feel like I was there with you.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I just found your trip report and spent the afternoon reading it all. Who needs to do housework anyway? But I suppose I should make some lunch.

I am envying your DCL Dooney....I have several Dooneys and must add a Disney one to my collection.

I have a lot of drool on my keyboard after looking at all of your fabulous pictures. My next vacation has got to include a cruise.

It';s quite annoying getting all these songs going through my head because someone happens to mention two words together that are in a song together.

As far as the friend goes, just sell it as an extra option for their vacation that they get a tour guide/photographer that follows them around. It only costs whatever the plane fare and cruise will cost you. Now your job is taking cruises. I think you may need a paid assistant as well, and I will sacrifice my time to be your assistant. I would like my working hours to be 12pm - 1 pm with an hour for lunch.

You are always so helpful. And that looks like a perfect schedule! ;)

Hey Jen! :dance3: Sorry I got behind. I'm catching up now and wanted to comment so I don't forget in the next 10 pages!

YEAH on firming up your trip and getting to stay with a DIS friend! I'm WAY jealous!

I would have been up before the crack of dawn too. Heck if I only had a few days onboard, I'd have a terrible time sleeping at all. I'm just drooling over all the details and loving that you took such awesome photos for us to share. The early morning photos with no one in them are priceless.

You KNOW you're killing me with those photos of that throne, right? Cuz I'll probably never get to see it myself.......:sad:

Well, on to read more.......... Gotta get to that cool encounter with Captain Jack!

It's impossible to sleep with all that action going on. I need to be part of it. LOL! Wel lI'll go again, and then have someone take a picture of me on the thrown...and then whe nI come hone you can photoshop it and cut my head off and add yours! :rotfl:

Jen, I said it before, but repeat it here. The gull shots are gorgeous. BOTH of them.

LOL on the palm tree being the cell tower! But then I'm easily amused...... :rotfl2:

LOVE the shots of the island as you backed in!

Thanks. I liek the gull too. I'm amused easily too. :cutie:

So I'm FINALLY all caught up! :banana::banana::banana:

Jen, the photos are outstanding. FAR better than the ship's photographer. The character shots are awesome. And what stunning blues on the island......... just gorgeous.

I felt right along with your feet. That's the one thing that does me in at Disney. I never get blisters, but my feet just really get sore. On our last trip, I just started taking some ibuprofen every morning to nip it in the bud. It was better, but still.........

OK........ my vote for favorite character costume?

DAISY! Love the hat! :lmao:

I'm SO glad you went back for Captain Jack though. You would have regretted that later if you hadn't!

We got our photo with him at the last P&P Party. I'm glad we did. Even then I didn't realize how rare he was.

Thanks. I'm glad we saw Captain Jack as well. Claire was really happy for me to see him too. She knows how I like him and now whenever there is a pirates commercial on she has to screm and hollar for me to come see it...even though I have seen the same commercial 50 times already.

Man I really feel like I was there with you.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I just found your trip report and spent the afternoon reading it all. Who needs to do housework anyway? But I suppose I should make some lunch.

I am envying your DCL Dooney....I have several Dooneys and must add a Disney one to my collection.

I have a lot of drool on my keyboard after looking at all of your fabulous pictures. My next vacation has got to include a cruise.

Thanks for reading along. I see you are from Ohio as well! I do like my Dooney and I bought another when I got home...there is actually a story with it, and why I got it, but it will come later in the TR.

Love the picture with Captain Jack! :love::cloud9::cloud9::love:

I have to agree with a previous poster that most of your pictures are better than the ones the ship's photographers took! Awesome job, Jen.

The Aqua Duck sounds like fun! I was really hoping you would say it was lame so I wouldn't feel like riding it! I am so glad you went back for Jack Sparrow! I totally would have!

I have that hat Claire was wearing! I love it!

Love the picture with Captain Jack! :love::cloud9::cloud9::love:

I have to agree with a previous poster that most of your pictures are better than the ones the ship's photographers took! Awesome job, Jen.

Thanks so much. I do enjoy taking pictures...and I enjoy editing them too, but it takes me sooo long!

The Aqua Duck sounds like fun! I was really hoping you would say it was lame so I wouldn't feel like riding it! I am so glad you went back for Jack Sparrow! I totally would have!

I have that hat Claire was wearing! I love it!

It was fun...sorry. :woohoo: I was happy we went back to see Captain Jack too. I alwsy tell Skip he should dress up as a pirate if he wants to get on my good side! :laughing:

It was fun...sorry. :woohoo: I was happy we went back to see Captain Jack too. I alwsy tell Skip he should dress up as a pirate if he wants to get on my good side! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

This is too funny, I tell my DH the same thing & he does have pirate boots!:rotfl2:

I love Cedar Point...off to read your trip report. No pressure or anything, but I want more of THIS trip report please. :)

When we went on the cruise a few years ago I made my kids stand in line for Captain Jack! It was all about me that night! Thanks for sharing!

I love Cedar Point...off to read your trip report. No pressure or anything, but I want more of THIS trip report please. :)

I'll get back to this one tomorrow. I decided I wanted to get all of the Cedar Point one typed up and it's done now. (still posting though). Then today we had Claire's dance recital, so I spent most of the morning with the curling iron in hand doing her hair. We just go back..we went out to eat after and then I had to do a haircut on my Uncles BIL who has cancer and can't get out. It's been a long day. But I'm ready to get to work on this TR again and to start a PTR for my next trip.

When we went on the cruise a few years ago I made my kids stand in line for Captain Jack! It was all about me that night! Thanks for sharing!

LOL! You sound like me. I like to see the characters, but I am a little more embarassed to go by myself. Claire is my "excuse"! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter