A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

Jen! I caught up!!! I love all your pictures and I am so thrilled you are such a detailed photographer, so I know exactly what to expect when I finally make it to the Dream!

I am so jealous of you guys and the AEP, but I will make it to the next one!

Did you decide on a shirt? I liked the second one better!

Luvin the beach pics.

Thanks

More wonderful pictures! I am really enjoying looking at your pictures and reading your report.

Thanks

The beach pictures are great. I really want to go there one of these days. Claire looks great with Mickey. Tell Claire I have a very hard time getting in and out of hammocks too. :rotfl:

Yeah, thats why we made her do it and not one of us. LOL!

In that case, shirt 1 gets my vote. The smaller logo makes...um enhances, um.. this is a family site so you adults can just figure out what I mean.

:lmao: Not sure what I am going to do. I might just make one myslef or go with a t-shirt style.

You got some great character pics! We never saw Mickey or Goofy on the island - but then we were just heading for Serenity Bay! :rotfl2:

I cannot believe how crowded the family beach is! :scared1: And getting in and out of a hammock IS tricky - I can tell from experience! :lmao:

I never made it to Serenity Bay, and I kind of wish I could've, but when I suggested to Claire about going to the club, she worried what I would be doing. :rolleyes1

Jen! I caught up!!! I love all your pictures and I am so thrilled you are such a detailed photographer, so I know exactly what to expect when I finally make it to the Dream!

I am so jealous of you guys and the AEP, but I will make it to the next one!

Did you decide on a shirt? I liked the second one better!

Thanks. We are all chepaing out. I think we might make our own, but nothing was decided yet that I could tell. But I don't want to pay $7 in shipping for a shirt.

Just wanted to say I have loved reading your trip report. You take really great pictures. I need to practice with my camera more LOL :)

If you want a bigger version, let me know.

Yes...I'll take bigger of whatever Aqua Duck ya have...better to have bigger and more than too small & not enuf! (wait...that wasn't meant to sound dirty :eek: ) You can just send them to my email if it's easier - (ojr87@yahoo.com)

I wonder how annoyed the last person was to have their pic taken w/ Goofy when they found out Mick was 'relieving' him? :rolleyes1 They are great pictures....looks like beautiful weather too :goodvibes

Hold on I'm singing...........

"No shoes, No Shirt, No Problem"......."Some Beach, Some Where"

Sorry, went to see Kenny Chesney last night and he and now you put me in a beachy mood. :lmao:

Just wanted to say I have loved reading your trip report. You take really great pictures. I need to practice with my camera more LOL :)

Welcome to the Dis!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Thank you so much. I happy with the way a lot turned out, of course when you take 30 of the same object, one is bound to be halfway decent! :rotfl:

Hold on I'm singing...........

"No shoes, No Shirt, No Problem"......."Some Beach, Some Where"

Sorry, went to see Kenny Chesney last night and he and now you put me in a beachy mood. :lmao:

I LOVE Kenny. Why did you not take me with you! :confused:

My ring tone for Paige is living Fast Forward. It went off at a quiet part at my nieces dance recital the other night. :rolleyes1 I swear when I hear it, I just want to sing and not answer the phone. I also have she thinks my tractors sexy for Skip.

Yes...I'll take bigger of whatever Aqua Duck ya have...better to have bigger and more than too small & not enuf! (wait...that wasn't meant to sound dirty :eek: ) You can just send them to my email if it's easier - (ojr87@yahoo.com)

I wonder how annoyed the last person was to have their pic taken w/ Goofy when they found out Mick was 'relieving' him? :rolleyes1 They are great pictures....looks like beautiful weather too :goodvibes

OK, I'll have to look for some of the earlier Aqua duck signs, as those are no longer on my computer, so I'll send them as i find them.

The island is so beautiful and your pictures turned out so good. If it looks that pretty in your pictures, then I can just imagine how blown away you were by it's beauty in person.

Claire and Minnie look so cute in their beachwear.

The island is so beautiful and your pictures turned out so good. If it looks that pretty in your pictures, then I can just imagine how blown away you were by it's beauty in person.

Claire and Minnie look so cute in their beachwear.

It was very pretty. Just what you imagine a tropical paradise to look like.

Jen, when you get to the beach, are there plenty of umbrellas? I love the beach, but burn easily and definitely would like an umbrella. DS graduates high school next spring and has told me (several times) that he would be glad to go on a Disney cruise with me if my resistant DH won't go LOL! Right now, I'm planning a short trip with DS and hopefully DH, between Christmas and New Years to the dark side (Universal); we both want to see the new Harry Potter stuff (and I think I'll squeeze in one day at Epcot!)

Jen, when you get to the beach, are there plenty of umbrellas? I love the beach, but burn easily and definitely would like an umbrella. DS graduates high school next spring and has told me (several times) that he would be glad to go on a Disney cruise with me if my resistant DH won't go LOL! Right now, I'm planning a short trip with DS and hopefully DH, between Christmas and New Years to the dark side (Universal); we both want to see the new Harry Potter stuff (and I think I'll squeeze in one day at Epcot!)

I have to honestly say I didn't pay much attention to how many were available, but I do believe both times we went ot the beach we did find a spot under an umbrella with out even trying to hard.

I LOVE Kenny. Why did you not take me with you! :confused:

My ring tone for Paige is living Fast Forward. It went off at a quiet part at my nieces dance recital the other night. :rolleyes1 I swear when I hear it, I just want to sing and not answer the phone. I also have she thinks my tractors sexy for Skip.

Sorry, I only got to got because my friend had an extra ticket due to a family member backing out at the last minute.

He played Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI and the opening acts were Uncle Kracker, Billy Currington & Zac Brown Band (who were amazing!)
Kenny was awesome, it's the 3rd time I've seen him and it was the best so far. I had "She thinks my tractors sexy" on my old phone.
The only sad part, big cameras weren't allowed. I just had my P & S and it sucked!

Hey Jen,
What a great TR! Lovin your pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Claire makes a beautiful princess (& a nice Viking, too).
And the family pics are great.
Your trip is looking mighty fine - especially after all the mishaps in the beginning.
Looking forward to more....
Gretchen

Sorry, I only got to got because my friend had an extra ticket due to a family member backing out at the last minute.

He played Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI and the opening acts were Uncle Kracker, Billy Currington & Zac Brown Band (who were amazing!)
Kenny was awesome, it's the 3rd time I've seen him and it was the best so far. I had "She thinks my tractors sexy" on my old phone.
The only sad part, big cameras weren't allowed. I just had my P & S and it sucked!

I can't remember if I ever saw him or not. I think I did, but then I think one year at country concert he was scheduled and had to cancel. So I might not have.

Hey Jen,
What a great TR! Lovin your pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Claire makes a beautiful princess (& a nice Viking, too).
And the family pics are great.
Your trip is looking mighty fine - especially after all the mishaps in the beginning.
Looking forward to more....
Gretchen

Thanks. Your trip is just around the corner! I want to see pictures!!!

All caught up!! I'm leaving on friday for my wdw/Dream cruise vacay. The pictures of Castaway Cay have me drooling for it haha! I cannot wait to get on that beach and enjoy the sunshine. Your pictures are fantastic!!

All caught up!! I'm leaving on friday for my wdw/Dream cruise vacay. The pictures of Castaway Cay have me drooling for it haha! I cannot wait to get on that beach and enjoy the sunshine. Your pictures are fantastic!!

You are going to have so much fun.

Slowly catching up on my threads, really far behind!

Loving the updates, CC looks absolutely gorgeous you have captured some wonderful pictures and it really looked like a scorcher of a day.

Love the Mouse Travel tank tops, v cool :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more on CC popcorn::

Yes...I'll take bigger of whatever Aqua Duck ya have...better to have bigger and more than too small & not enuf! (wait...that wasn't meant to sound dirty :eek: )

Thank goodness there is a "u" in the subject you are talking about and not an "i".

We got in the water and it was cold! I wasn’t going much further than my ankles!

swimmingatcc.jpg

lifeguardguarding.jpg

crowdedbeach.jpg

It appears I have some sort of water blur on the lens of this camera as most are fuzzy on the one side……oh well, at least it was waterproof!

huntingforshellsatcc.jpg

handfullofshells.jpg

lifeguardpaddling.jpg

paddlinglifequard.jpg

After a bit of playing, Claire and I went back to take some of her new found shells to our chair. Mom went back to the water with Claire for a few more minutes. We had planned to leave soon to get back to the Aqua Duck.

beachview.jpg

The back of my chair.

backofbeachchair.jpg

They weren’t in the water long and were back. I took a picture of my sandy feet.

sandyfeet.jpg

Claire was intrigued by this and of course wanted one of hers too.

clairessandyfeet.jpg

The decision was made to head back to the ship. I got out a paint brush I had brought and we all started brushing the sand off our feet to get clean and comfy for our shoes. Claire loved this. She then proceeded to get sandy again so she could brush off again, and then one more time…but this time she did her whole body. I wasn’t too happy with that, and I think we actually ran back to the water to get most of the sand off and then rebrushed her again.

We made our way off the beach. I took a quick shot of this flower.

tropicalflower.jpg

We spotted Goofy, so since it was still just after 11, we decided to get in line for him. He was having a lot of fun.

falldowngoofy.jpg

While in line, I took a few random shots.

funcat.jpg

I was playing with different focus points here.

dreamindistance.jpg

dreamoffinthedistance1.jpg

We were getting pretty close now. Goofy was playing with this boy’s towel and it was funny. But I only got 1 picture of it. My camera lens started going berserk again.

towelgoofy.jpg

We were next. And my camera was still not cooperating. The only way I got it to work was with the flash…..which made for AWFUL pictures! Claire’s body practically disappeared from most of the pictures.

meetingbeachgoofy.jpg

bwsigningbeachgoofy.jpg

lostclairebw.jpg

And the ships photographers pictures.

edit77.jpg

edit78.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter