A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jenseib, Apr 15, 2011.

1. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

And Rapunzel even got a turn!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Most of my beauty and the best pictures seem a little blurry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

It's not so great here either. The kept bragging up today all week, well I think they got it wrong!!!

4. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Beauty and the Beast...my favorite. :love: I think the pictures are terrific.

5. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks. I only posted about a thrid of what I shot. Most were very fuzzy.

6. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

On to the Finale

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The show was fabulous. All 3 of us loved it.
    As we were getting ready to go I got a tap on my shoulder. The couple behind us asked me what kind of camera I had, what lens I shot with and what mode, etc. They said they could see my pictures on my screen and were loving them. They had a similar camera but didn’t bring their telephoto lens. It kind of made me feel good that they liked what I shot too.
    We still had time before dinner, so I decided to get Claire’s picture taken by the photographer, so we headed towards the Atrium.

7. TamieH

TamieH Mouseketeer

May I ask what camera and lens did you use for those pictures of the show. They are excellent and you don't seem to be impacted by the low light (noise). Thanks

8. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I used a Canon 50D. I used a Tamron 75-300 mm lens. I shot at ISO 3200 and in manual mode. I was pretty happy with the results.

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

As we walked into the Atrium we ran into Aurora doing a walk around!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The photographers were getting ready to start so we hopped in line…well we made the line because we were first!

Claire did a little dancing and twirling while we waited.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I realized that Claire’s hair looked horrid. So I took out her braid and did the finger comb thing and tried to make it slightly presentable.

It was then time to get pictures. As they took some of Claire, I would randomly take a few too. Of course I don’t have all the fancy flashes and was doing it quickly so they wouldn’t tell me no…so mine aren’t so great.

[​IMG]

Theirs were pretty good though. There are a few with half closed eyes and such, but we got a good batch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then I got some with Claire as well.

This would be one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

I really like the one of the two of you hugging! So sweet!

11. joy13

joy13 DIS Veteran

The show looked awesome!!! I love the pictures of Claire too!

12. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

What great photos of Claire (and her Mom!) by the photographer. I can't pick a favorite...they are all so good.

13. RinkyTinkyTinky

RinkyTinkyTinky DIS Veteran

All the show pictures are fantastic! I can't wait to see it for myself! Everyone says that is their favorite of the shows, so I'm expecting it to be really good.

I love all the Rapunzel pictures! Claire is so cute in every one of them. I really want my DD to have a costume or two to wear during our trip but she always complains that they are itchy! Every single one I have ever bought her, weather it was Disney or Target, she says it is too itchy. It really aggravates me. I wish I could sew... I would make something myself that isn't lined with sand paper! :rolleyes:

I absolutely love the mother/daughter pictures! Did you buy those from the ship photographer? I'm really afraid that he is going to get way too much of my money before I get off that boat! How could anyone resist buying those!

14. Mindy5767

Mindy5767 Loving My DVC Membership

I totally agree! Great pics. The dress is so pretty.

Yes, I do make costumes. I LOVE making costumes. If you've seen me in the Snow White costume, that's one of the ones I've made. I just wish I had all the time it takes to make all that I've got ideas for.

Its nice that you could see so well from the balcony. When we saw The Lion King at the Kennedy Center in DC, we were SOOOO high up I was getting dizzy!! :laughing:

15. JPFamilyMom

JPFamilyMom DIS Veteran

What a really great show, looks like they got close to all the main characters/movies in that show. Fantastic.

Love the pictures of Claire and of you and her hugging, to:cutie:o cute

16. joy13

joy13 DIS Veteran

See if she likes any of the dresses from here www.mydressuptrunk.com they aren't itchy at all! :thumbsup2

17. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks! :lovestruc

Thank you! :cloud9:

Thanks. That particualr photographer was really good. I liked her best of them all. She took her time and did actual poses.

The shows are good.
    I hope you do a TR too!
    Claire is starting to complain about itchiness now too. In years past she never once did. I think we are going to have to wear a shirt or tank top under some for now on.
    I bought the CD, which was not cheap, but I knew going in how much it was and tha I mist likely would get it. So I tried to get as many pictures as possible. The only down side to the CD is that you don't get cute borders on your pictures like the prints have. But some of the borders were super generic anyways.

I can barely thread a needle! :laughing: If we ever go at Halloween time I want to dress up as Cruella DeVil.

Thanks. It was nice to have a few pics with her...even though I take such horrid pictures. They forgot to put the skinny lens on the camera! :rolleyes1

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

No more updates...I have to catch up on my own PTR. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I like when a photographer takes the time to do poses, etc., along with some natural shots.

19. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

OK! :rotfl: Everything I had written up is posted now, so I will have to do more tomorrow again. And I haven't edited any more pics, so it could take awhile.

20. DCLaholic-mom

DCLaholic-mom Mouseketeer

Where did you get the matching Mickey tie-die shirts and the little dress for Claire? If you do not mind me asking.

21. tessasmom

tessasmom Mouseketeer

No worries!! You are doing a fantastic job getting me excited about our Dream cruise in Dec! Thanks for doing the TR!