A Halloween Adventure in Autism (11/7) Prayer Request for Catie (p.129)

Such an awesome update. The villians are so fun.. we are not ready to like them yet though...someday!

The Villian Mix and Mingle looks like a ton of fun! How cool that the villians finally get their day!

What a good Aunt you are to jump back in line to get the coveted photo with Maleficent! Both pics are adorable!

Can't wait to hear what happens with the Wicked Queen!

Such an awesome update. The villians are so fun.. we are not ready to like them yet though...someday!

Gotcha! ;)

There were very few members of the stroller set at this meet 'n greet. But of course, it was 11:30 by then!

The Villian Mix and Mingle looks like a ton of fun! How cool that the villians finally get their day!

What a good Aunt you are to jump back in line to get the coveted photo with Maleficent! Both pics are adorable!

Can't wait to hear what happens with the Wicked Queen!

The show was a real song-and-dance production... kind of like Villains in Vegas! :rotfl:

She really is pretty scary looking. I'm glad you got pix!

Another cliffhanger.......:thumbsup2

She looked a little scary, especially with the green face and all, but she was a hoot!

Kathy

I never saw the Mix & Mingle and I wish I did, but it was great to see your pics of it!

And BTW I LOVED Hunchback, its one of my favs actually. :confused3

Can't wait to see if you got more character pics!?

Now all I can think is...

how many more minutes until the next update!

:thumbsup2

you are the master of the cliffhanger!

I am glad you did a do-over for Catie on the picture, that's what it's all about!

Poor Poor Frollo.....

Not that I've ever even seen the movie.....

Agghhh! I am in all sorts of suspense to see if you made it up to the Wicked Queen in time!

Love the pic with Maleficent! She would be a fun villain to meet!

Ahhh you left us hanging - fantatsic report and I think Billy did fantastic to mamage such a crowded evening x x x

What a master storyteller you are, Kathy!! I love the cliffhangers, they add excitement to the reading.

I have the music for the Villian's MIx and Mingle and can't wait to see them. Well, actually, I can wait, but I am very excited to see all the pictures and hear about stragegies and experiences other people have.

Thanks again, Kathy!!

I never saw the Mix & Mingle and I wish I did, but it was great to see your pics of it!

And BTW I LOVED Hunchback, its one of my favs actually. :confused3

Can't wait to see if you got more character pics!?

Perhaps we thought Hunchback was just a tad bit dark for a small child... I will have to revisit it sometime! The Villains Show was on our "must-do" list for the party!

Now all I can think is...

how many more minutes until the next update!

:thumbsup2

you are the master of the cliffhanger!

I am glad you did a do-over for Catie on the picture, that's what it's all about!

We just HAD to get that picture!!

Agghhh! I am in all sorts of suspense to see if you made it up to the Wicked Queen in time!

Love the pic with Maleficent! She would be a fun villain to meet!

She was lots of fun...double the fun, as it turned out! :rolleyes:

Kathy

Ahhh you left us hanging - fantatsic report and I think Billy did fantastic to mamage such a crowded evening x x x

Thank you so very much... and thanks for posting! :goodvibes

What a master storyteller you are, Kathy!! I love the cliffhangers, they add excitement to the reading.

I have the music for the Villian's MIx and Mingle and can't wait to see them. Well, actually, I can wait, but I am very excited to see all the pictures and hear about stragegies and experiences other people have.

Thanks again, Kathy!!

That's the great thing about TRs...they're not only fun, they're educational! :teacher:

Kathy

That counting down thing would drive me crazy! How stressful for parents and kiddos. I hope you got to see her.

We loved the Mix n Mingle show too! We also went to the last of the night.

Lovemy3babes - I can tell you the constant countdown by the CMs is most certainly stressful for both the parents and kids!

Hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next installment.......popcorn::

Great Updates! Looks like you all had sooo much fun at the party! And the Yankees winning that night made it even better, I'm sure:thumbsup2 Geeze, the countdown of EVERY minute would have driven me crazy...so, were you successful in meeting the Wicked Queen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter