• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Gem of a Birthday-Celebrating my 40th@AKL(No Kids!)11/03 Link to Next report!

Sorry for your loss.
Have a great weekend. Maybe we'll catch you at the airport! Thanks for the report. Looking forward to the next one.:woohoo:

I am very sorry to hear about your DH's father. :hug:

Sounds like you had a wonderful last few hours at Disney, and I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your trip right now!

I wonder if you bought the same pair of Mickey earrings that I did? :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your loss. But I know you are gone now so I hope you have a wonderful trip :)

I am sorry to hear about your FIL, I understand how hard it is to watch someone in so much pain for so long. Here's hoping you have a fantastic time at WDW and looking forward to another very witty TR.

Sorry to hear about Dh's dad. Hope you have a great time in Disney. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Enjoyed you final installments of your tr. Looks like it was a great trip. Can't wait to hear about the next. You must either continue this one or do another.

Very sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope this trip helps to take DH's mind off things and you find time for some r&r.

I really enjoyed reading your TR!!! And I can't wait to hear how you enjoy MNSSHP and the F & W ... really liked all of your photos and musings along the way. A great ending to a nice TR!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

:grouphug:Dear Diamond, so sorry for your family's loss. :grouphug:

Enjoyed this TR as I always enjoy your TR's :thumbsup2 just a little hint ;) that I hope you write another (feel a bit silly asking when I never finished my last one :rolleyes1 but you're a much better writer than I am) ... I will be waiting & hoping :surfweb: now that you're safely home. Can't wait to hear how it was!! I know you had a wonderful time and I hope you loved CSR.

Hello Diamond!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to keep up with you on this TR. Sept was a bad month. I'm just now getting caught up on all the TRs.

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. Even when you know they are at peace after such a tough battle, it doen't make it any easier to let go.

I always love reading about your adventures. I think you had a good trip with your DH. Everyone gets a bit un-nerved at times. All of your pictures are wonderful. The PhotoPass pics were very nice as well.

I hope this last trip was a good one for you also. If you do a TR for it let us know.

BTW, I am now going to WDW at the beginning of Dec. I think Ms. Daisy and I will just miss each other.

Hello all!

Dh and I arrived home safe and sound on the 19th. We've been bombarded with work and family commitments so I haven't had a chance to get online and respond until now.

I probably will do another report although I warn you I just don't have as much material. Dh was really easy going and positive this trip. Therefore I don't have as much funny material as I did for my birthday trip. Not sure why the change but I'll take it. So give me a bit more time to catch my breath here on the homefront and I'll tell you all about it.

Thanks for following along,

Diamond

I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL, I am sure it was hard on all of you.

That ravioli looks divine!

Have a great trip!!!!!

Thank you for your sympathies.

The ravioli was indeed divine and we did have a lovely trip!

So sorry about your FIL. :hug: I actually skipped the updates to wish you good travels. Going back to read later on!

Thanks for the hug and the good wishes!

Sorry for your loss.
Have a great weekend. Maybe we'll catch you at the airport! Thanks for the report. Looking forward to the next one.:woohoo:

We did have a great weekend. Too bad we didn't run into each other at the airport.

I am very sorry to hear about your DH's father. :hug:

Sounds like you had a wonderful last few hours at Disney, and I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your trip right now!

I wonder if you bought the same pair of Mickey earrings that I did? :laughing:

The earrings are white jeweled mickey heads. I really should have taken a picture of them. They are fairly small.

Sorry to hear about your loss. But I know you are gone now so I hope you have a wonderful trip :)

Thank you and we did have a wonderful trip.

I am sorry to hear about your FIL, I understand how hard it is to watch someone in so much pain for so long. Here's hoping you have a fantastic time at WDW and looking forward to another very witty TR.

It was awful watching him fade away like that.

We did have a fantastic time thank you.

Sorry to hear about Dh's dad. Hope you have a great time in Disney. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for the sympathies and we did have a great time. How could we not of?

Enjoyed you final installments of your tr. Looks like it was a great trip. Can't wait to hear about the next. You must either continue this one or do another.

Very sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope this trip helps to take DH's mind off things and you find time for some r&r.

I'm glad you enjoyed my TR. I do believe the trip came at a good time for Dh.

I really enjoyed reading your TR!!! And I can't wait to hear how you enjoy MNSSHP and the F & W ... really liked all of your photos and musings along the way. A great ending to a nice TR!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Thanks for all your wonderful compliments! We did indeed have a wonderful time.

:grouphug:Dear Diamond, so sorry for your family's loss. :grouphug:

Enjoyed this TR as I always enjoy your TR's :thumbsup2 just a little hint ;) that I hope you write another (feel a bit silly asking when I never finished my last one :rolleyes1 but you're a much better writer than I am) ... I will be waiting & hoping :surfweb: now that you're safely home. Can't wait to hear how it was!! I know you had a wonderful time and I hope you loved CSR.

I'll take those compliments and run with them. But for the record I did enjoy what writing you did complete of your TR. Give my regards to lucky man.

I'm so sorry about your FIL. :hug:

Thanks!

Hello Diamond!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to keep up with you on this TR. Sept was a bad month. I'm just now getting caught up on all the TRs.

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. Even when you know they are at peace after such a tough battle, it doen't make it any easier to let go.

I always love reading about your adventures. I think you had a good trip with your DH. Everyone gets a bit un-nerved at times. All of your pictures are wonderful. The PhotoPass pics were very nice as well.

I hope this last trip was a good one for you also. If you do a TR for it let us know.

BTW, I am now going to WDW at the beginning of Dec. I think Ms. Daisy and I will just miss each other.

Glad to hear from you again. Life is often busy and we all "dis" when we can. I understand that completely.

Wouldn't that be wonderful if you and Daisy could meet up. I've never done a dismeet before.

I haven't been great following up with the other site. Sorry for that.

wow, a romantic disney trip!! YAY!!

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. :banana: Love how you are so detailed in your descriptions! Sounded like you two had a great time and some very familiar sounding 'discussions' :rotfl: I think that comes with the 'being married' territory;)

Welcome back! How lovely to hear that you had a drama free trip and I hope you'll share it with us too :goodvibes

Looking forward to it.

I've been putting together a list of TR's being written by posters on my TR and lo and behold I realized I had missed yours. :scared1: On the one hand, I'm thrilled I can read the whole thing at once, but I'm sad I missed all the banter. I'll be checking it out tonight or tomorrow and I'll be at the front of the line for your TR from your most recent excursion.

I am so sorry to hear about your FIL...my thoughts are with you.

So happy you had another wonderful trip to the world. Can't wait to hear about it...no matter what you have to write about, we want to read it!!!

(Okay wait for it because this is the word we all hear when we talk about going to Disney to non-Disney obsessed people.) “AGAIN?”
Been there, heard that. Along with “why would a grown up want to go there?”

I hadn’t promised that “us” wouldn’t go again. I said “We”.
That my friend if one fine piece of DIS fuzzy logic.

“Again? You want to go to Disney again?” my Mom asked.
Seeing a trend.

The man likes to eat well so it wasn’t a hard sell.
Oh, me and DH would get along FAMOUSLY! My WDW war cry was “Break out the big boy britches cause I’m getting my buffet on!”

Around the 45 day mark when it was time to pay, I got an email from Christine. Some deluxe resorts were being offered at a discount. I could upgrade from POP if I so wished.

Once again a silly question. Of course I wished but I didn’t have the budget for it. Then I had an idea. I called my Mom.

She hadn’t decided what to get me for my birthday. So I suggested the upgrade. She agreed and Christine moved us on up from POP to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was super psyched.
Horray Momma intheruff. Wait..that doesn’t sound right. Horray Momma Diamond! WooHoo!

Anyhow we loved our time at the Disney Institute. It was like camp for adults. Each day we had three time periods that you could choose different activities to participate in. We went rock climbing, took cooking lessons, had wine tasting classes, massages, golf lessons and even went on a catered canoe picnic.
I always wanted to do DI. The classes I had my heart set on were the photography class where you got to go to Epcot before it opened and do a private photo shoot around World Showcase, the videography class where you got to produce your own show, and the gourmet cooking class.

Here is a current picture of us.
:wave:

Enjoying it thus far, can't wait to finish catching up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter