A Disney 'Expert' test (suggest questions)

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by sam_gordon, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sam_gordon

sam_gordon DIS Veteran

Just a thought... if someone claims to be a 'Disney Expert', what would you ask them to find out if they "knew their stuff"? I'm not talking about Disney trivia, I'm talking about touring/hotel/food type knowledge.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kate_wdw

kate_wdw DIS Veteran

I'd probably ask for their favorite Disney restaurant, both because I love hearing about Disney restaurants and because it would give me a guestimate of how much they know the scope of WDW.

4. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Ask them how the dining plans work, including ADRs. ::yes::

5. lizabu

lizabu Disney Maniac

I wouldn't feel the need to "test" them. I would just be excited to find a kindred spirit who loves Disney. Most people think it's weird or for kids.

6. Janepod

Janepod <font color=royalblue>The new dinning plan is out.

Ask them how to get from one place to another. E.g., Grand Floridian to DTD.

7. akcire

akcire <font color=royalblue>Mouse expert, computer chall

Give them a blank piece of paper and ask them to draw the MK with the locations of as many rides, stores, resturants as they can remember.

8. redrosesix

redrosesix DIS Veteran

I've had a few travel agents try to convince me to let them book my wdw vacation -- there are a couple of things they messed up on...

how wdw tix work especially whether we should add the hopper or wpf&m passes on before our trip if we weren't sure we could use them -- most people on the Dis know you can buy any length of ticket and add more days, plus options, including no expiry when you're there

whether you could book a package without getting park tix for the number of days you're staying (you only need to buy a 1 day ticket to get the special offer for the package)

what you can use wpf&m passes for -- the answer should be Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, WWoS, Disney Quest, or one round of golf at Oak Trail Golf Course

the bonus question: how do you get to the golf courses if you're staying on resort and don't have a car? The answer: You can get taxi chits to and from your resort free of charge.