A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

Nice review - excited for your Grand Floridian stay! Where will Caitlin be doing her Masters - LA or MI?
It's so nice that your Dad goes on all "big" rides:goodvibes
Very cute Castle pics - I'm sure they made wonderful Christmas cards.

Nice review - excited for your Grand Floridian stay! Where will Caitlin be doing her Masters - LA or MI?
It's so nice that your Dad goes on all "big" rides:goodvibes
Very cute Castle pics - I'm sure they made wonderful Christmas cards.

Thank you! We can't wait!
Caitlin will be doing an online program while she is in LA. There isn't a college near the base.
My dad was really awesome about going on all the rides with Andrew. He enjoyed them and it gave him a chance to get to know Andrew better so it was a win-win situation.
Thanks. They were very cute :)

Yay, 53 days until your trip! That is very exciting about staying at the Grand Floridian for a night. :thumbsup2

Aww, that is sad if Periwinkle is already gone from the parks. :( I wanted to meet her.

Yay, 53 days until your trip! That is very exciting about staying at the Grand Floridian for a night. :thumbsup2

Thank you. Caitlin finally gets to live out her favorite "Full House" episode :rotfl:

Aww, that is sad if Periwinkle is already gone from the parks. :( I wanted to meet her.

From what I have read she has been replaced by Rosetta. I hope you get lucky and get to see her though!

Back from our trip and all caught up. You have some great pictures in those updates.

Enjoyed your update.

Those are really cute pictures of Caitlin and Andrew. :lovestruc

Wow, I can't imagine how tough this all must have been for her- being tired and in pain but so wanting to enjoy the moments for everyone.

Sounds like a wonderful initiation to the MK for Andrew!

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier- what is the new camera you are using on the trip?

As others have said, amazing pictures! The photos in HM and Pirates in the dark are awesome!

Your plans for the graduation trip sound great! I love your splurge at the end of the trip.

Those aren't edited, that's just the way they came out :)

Wow - the colors are really, really fantastic. I thought for sure you saturated them a bit more. NICE! I want that camera. I would certainly love to see color like that.

Enjoyed your update.

Those are really cute pictures of Caitlin and Andrew. :lovestruc

Thank you. You really wouldn't know how sick she was from those pictures!

Wow, I can't imagine how tough this all must have been for her- being tired and in pain but so wanting to enjoy the moments for everyone.

It was hard for her and it got harder as the day went on...

Sounds like a wonderful initiation to the MK for Andrew!

He really enjoyed the parks. At times it was like having a little kid along :rotfl:

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier- what is the new camera you are using on the trip?

As others have said, amazing pictures! The photos in HM and Pirates in the dark are awesome!

Thank you. The camera is a Sony NEX5 and available at Best Buy. (gotta give em a shout out ;))
Your plans for the graduation trip sound great! I love your splurge at the end of the trip.

Thank you. It will be our last week together for several months so we are going to make the most of it!

Wow - the colors are really, really fantastic. I thought for sure you saturated them a bit more. NICE! I want that camera. I would certainly love to see color like that.

Thank you.
We rarely edit or photoshop our pics. I'm too lazy and this time around Caitlin was too worn out. We love the camera and it's very lightweight too.

Glad to hear Caitlin is feeling better. And it looks like, despite her sickness issues, the trip was still a winner!

DH & I will be in WDW May 4 - 11!! I hope to "run" into you both! It would be great to meet. We are staying at OKW.:cool1:

Glad to hear Caitlin is feeling better. And it looks like, despite her sickness issues, the trip was still a winner!

DH & I will be in WDW May 4 - 11!! I hope to "run" into you both! It would be great to meet. We are staying at OKW.:cool1:

Thank you. It was disappointing she wasn't feeling better but we managed the best we could :)

OKW is one of the resorts I look forward to trying! I hope we run into you!

Sorry Im behind. Lately real life is getting in the way of Disboards time:rotfl2:
Poor Caitlyn:sad1: being so sick on her wedding trip. She must be a real trooper though bc she look happy in the photos.
Anyways, I agree with the others, your pics are fantastic! I got the Nex5 a few weeks ago and I love it so far! Hopefully soon I'll get time to learn more about all the extras of the camera.
Which lens were you using for this trip?

Sorry Im behind. Lately real life is getting in the way of Disboards time:rotfl2:
Poor Caitlyn:sad1: being so sick on her wedding trip. She must be a real trooper though bc she look happy in the photos.
Anyways, I agree with the others, your pics are fantastic! I got the Nex5 a few weeks ago and I love it so far! Hopefully soon I'll get time to learn more about all the extras of the camera.
Which lens were you using for this trip?

Glad you're still with us and all caught up. Hope it's good things in "real life" keeping you busy! :)

She was a trooper but we definitely need a redo :thumbsup2

Thank you. We were just using the lens that came with the camera. Hope you love it!

I have no idea how I missed your last update....:confused3

Amazing pictures yet again and for feeling poorly, Caitlin looks as adorable as ever!! I am going to try your rendition of a Dole Whip next trip...it sounds delicious!!!

Hope you guys have a great Sunday!

I have no idea how I missed your last update....:confused3

Amazing pictures yet again and for feeling poorly, Caitlin looks as adorable as ever!! I am going to try your rendition of a Dole Whip next trip...it sounds delicious!!!

Hope you guys have a great Sunday!

Glad you're caught up :)
Thank you. I agree, she looks so cute that if you were just going by the pics you'd never guess she was as ill as she was!

You too! Happy St. Patty's Day :)

So I thought you all should know that we go to Walt Disney World in 45 days...

but

WE GO TO DISNEYLAND IN 151 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep this August we will be going to Disneyland for the first time as a family! Mom, dad and I (Andrew can't get the time off)will be going from August 18-23 and staying at Paradise Pier club level! If anyone has any tips for going or must sees we would appreciate the input!

That is so great! We were discussing the possibility of going to Disneyland just last week-so seeing those tips would work for me too! =).

Sorry Andrew can't go but I know you'll enjoy your family time!!!!

That is so great! We were discussing the possibility of going to Disneyland just last week-so seeing those tips would work for me too! =).

Sorry Andrew can't go but I know you'll enjoy your family time!!!!

Awesome!

This is instead of visiting Michigan over the summer so Andrew is very understanding. He and I are hoping to go to WDW for Thanksgiving :thumbsup2

I'm only up to page 15 but I love your trip report so far! Love all your party pics. I can't wait until this year's dates are announced so I can see if a party falls into my September trip dates. I love MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter