A couple of questions about CM's...anyone know?

Rena75 said:
Okay, but I have to warn you in advance - I have been known to wear jeans on occasion (as you can see in our picture). :earseek:

I'm not so sure you'd want to be seen with me! :earboy2: ;)

:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Not to worry you and your daughter are so much like us, we wear jeans to. Oh no, I'm sure we are going to start something here :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl Will have to download our cruise pictures!! We are some of those that wore our jeans in the dining rooms (the horror) with heals and dressy tops.
:umbrella: Hope we will be online tomorrow depending on Wilma. Talk to you soon :umbrella:

Petenboo04 said:
:rotfl2: Not to worry you and your daughter are so much like us, we wear jeans to. Oh no, I'm sure we are going to start something here :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl Will have to download our cruise pictures!! We are some of those that wore our jeans in the dining rooms (the horror) with heals and dressy tops.
:umbrella: Hope we will be online tomorrow depending on Wilma. Talk to you soon :umbrella:

:laughing: That's exactly what we were wearing - which is the dress code for California! ;)

Stay safe and I hope we get a chance to talk soon!

Rena75 said:
:laughing: That's exactly what we were wearing - which is the dress code for California! ;)

Pretty much the dress code here in Florida too, I even wear jeans to work and I work for an attorney!! :scared1: You know some people are going to read this and be in a state of shock :faint: Oh what they must think, "how uncivilized"!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Latest update with Wilma, we will start to feel the effects around 2 a.m. and the strongest from 4 a.m. and throughout the afternoon. :sad1: Just hope we don't go for three days w/o power like last year with Charley. Talk to you soon.

Rena75 said:

Don't forget the birkenstocks

We're Northern California Gals

MyLove4Disney said:
Don't forget the birkenstocks

We're Northern California Gals

Uh, oh, I've never actually owned a pair of birkenstocks (and I'm a native Californian)!!

Will I get kicked out of California!?!? I do, however, own about 75 pairs of sandals so I'm hoping that will make up for it!

I had to laugh today - my son (16) is going to the Homecoming Dance in a couple of weeks and my husband took him to get his tux.

You can rent a tux that has shorts instead of pants and my son was so excited - he wears shorts every single day (he will wears pants to important functions, but only reluctantly).

But I had to rain on his parade and tell him that he had to wear long pants to the dance - I just thought it was so funny!

So, if you wear a tux with tuxedo shorts, would that be acceptable in Triton's!? ;)

i think that would be fine, but my ds (4) and i wore our matching disney store tropical shorts and shirts the second night in lumieres on our sept 3 cruise, we were making family pictures that night, maybe our christmas card insert this year, and all four of us were wearing the matching tropical clothes. ds is so excited to be wearing the same clothes as dd.

we texans do our fair share of jeans and shorts wearing as well, in fact i never pack my shorts away for the winter, i strictly adhere to a 60 degree rule, if it is above 60 outside then i am wearing shorts.

pogopossum said:
i think that would be fine, but my ds (4) and i wore our matching disney store tropical shorts and shirts the second night in lumieres on our sept 3 cruise, we were making family pictures that night, maybe our christmas card insert this year, and all four of us were wearing the matching tropical clothes. ds is so excited to be wearing the same clothes as dd.

we texans do our fair share of jeans and shorts wearing as well, in fact i never pack my shorts away for the winter, i strictly adhere to a 60 degree rule, if it is above 60 outside then i am wearing shorts.

You should post your picture - I'd love to see it!

You sound like my son - even if it's raining here (which, granted, doesn't happen all that often), he's wearing shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter