a couple of last minute questions

Iwant2BAprincess

DIS Veteran
Ok, I know these are a couple of random questions that don't go together but I need a little help.

First, what is the latest you can cancel and ADR. We have a lunch ressie in the middle of our trip so I am just not sure which park we will be in that day just yet.

Second, From what I have read they have converted everything over from the photopass CD of years past to the memory maker package. However, apparently I still have an only photopass CD in my cart-any idea if or how that would process thru?? For the price difference I really didn't find MM all that awesome so I am just kinda curious.

Thanks!!

Technically, the ADR cancellation states 24 hour notice, but I have been told repeatedly by CMs that it's really by midnight the day before. That worked for the one 1:30 pm lunch reservation I canceled at 11:30 pm on my trip.

Very interesting about your old Photopass CD. Benefit-wise, the big difference would be that MM now includes all your ride photos and also any character meals where you get a posed shot before the meal. I don't know whether your old Photopass credit will just convert into a MM (that would be awesome!) or if they will still break out your other park photos for your CD and require you to pay for ride photos. Definitely worth a call to find out what they'll do for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter