A Christmas Extravaganza of auditions, adventures & new friends!-Updated 8/28x3!!

Ahahahahahaha RIGHT?! It was actually super hilarious for me to read when I was posting it because he's actually a friend of mine now who I've met/hung out with in real life as opposed to being "stilts guy" :rotfl: Small world!

You really need to keep calling him Stilts Guy though. I mean - not everyone can have a title like that!

Talking Mickey looks soooo cool. That's awesome you got to interact with him! And I completely agree with the idea that Walt would be so proud to have that character literally come to life. I wish all characters had the ability (I'm sure one day!), but it's really special that Mickey is the 1st character you can talk to!

Sad about the Celebrate parade, but from the pics I've seen of Festival of Fantasy, I think it'll be a great replacement! Everything about that parade looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person!

I've never had a thing for DAWM, but Wendy is looking all kinds of fierce! :rotfl:

So funny about Woody! They're normally sooo apologetic if something like that happens, but you can't blame them! Poor CM, I would have been more concerned about her too. Haha what if that baby was literally born at MK?! Most magical baby ever!

Cool about the triple-dipping thing, I know its not an option anymore, but at least you got to spread some pixie dust! That's one bad thing about the magic bands though... no more of that!

Right?! From what I've heard Minnie is going to start talking pretty soon, and more characters are going to start in the next few years! I do hope that they keep them one location per character, there's still magic in non verbal greets!

IT'S AMAZING!!! As sad as I was to see CDCT leave, Fof is FAR superior and I ABSOLUTELY adore it!

Ahahah right!? I understand since some guests are probably completely horrid in situations like that, but we're more concerned about performers safety lol!

I will REALLY miss that! The whole "fast pass gifting" thing is something of the past now and I will be sad that we can't do that anymore!

11765921694_8335a2d88d_s.jpg
[/url]IMG_1222 by amandahair, on Flickr[/IMG]

I had totally forgotten about Woody almost falling over. I think steven has most of the pictures on his phone from the interaction. I always have the best interactions with those two when a certain friend is hanging around. It always makes the trip memorable!

Yay! Yeah, I think by the time I started going through pictures Steven had already deleted most of his so I just didn't have any! Bahaha, I'm pretty sure the ONLY time I go see Woody & Jessie is when I'm with you!

First congrats on becoming a CM!!!! Maybe I will see you this Dec when I am down there. pixiedust:

Awesome time with Mickey. Isn't he the coolest? I was amazed when I first met him and he was talking! :cool1:

Okay I know you LOVE MNSSHP but I can't wait to read about MVMCP as this is all I have attended so far (this Sept will be my first time at MNSSHP and I am overly excited!!! :hyper:)

I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much!! I will definitely be kicking around in Dec, stop by Canada to say hello! :wave:

He's SO COOL! So glad we met him!

YAY for MNSSHP! It's definitely FAR superior to mvmcp to us, and that is apparent in this TR, we mainly use MVMCP for character hunting lol!

Just wanted to say for ya’ll who’re following along who hadn’t seen it yet, I’ve started our May Trip Report:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3287543
Head on over to check it out while I keep 2 TR’s going at once while trying not to go crazy!!

With our wrist bands on and a party just waiting to explode throughout the Magic Kingdom, we did what any normal person would do at 6:30 pm on a MVMCP night, get right in line for the princesses and more importantly, the PRINCES.

Or at least…we tried…

UNLIKE the situation over at TST in the past, there was no separate “party line” formed, and the cast members were simply telling people to “come back at 7”. Uhm, yeah, this was important, there was no way we were going to waste precious party time in this line because we came back at 7 to find you had formed a separate line while we were away! So, we were those awkward people that lingered around the doorway to Fairytale Hall for around half an hour while they cleared out the day guests. They did at one point, close the doors that lead to the inside, and at that point, we formed a line right up to them, and happened to be second in line! Good thing we didn’t leave!

Fairytale Hall re-opened RIGHT at 7:00, and we made our way into the room, Amanda practically jumping out of her skin at the fact that she was finally going to get to meet FLYNN!! When the time came for us to say hello, she made a BEELINE, and I mean BEELINE straight to Flynn and in for a hug!

I’m pretty sure she might have taken him by surprise, but it was all okay, they sorted any problems out right away, and no, Rapunzel wasn’t upset, bahaha!

I really have no clue what they all talked about, but we were sure to give Amanda some solo time in there, and the couple didn’t rush at all, so it was super awesome!

Steven & I jumped up for some hello’s, and Rapunzel IMMEDIATELY noticed our Anniversary Buttons (yup, those got put back on…) and shriekd and got SUPER INSANELY EXCITED that we were celebrating and were in love and it was super adorable and kind of awkward all in one, bahaha.

Rapunzel made some comment about our Disneybound, and it came back to Steven saying that he was friends with Terrance, and when she asked me a similar question, I replied with “I’m more of a winter woods fairy” to whatever she said. After leaving the meet and greet, both of us were like #whoops….as we realized that, that was a pretty big “I work in entertainment” comment from us, and we most definitely don’t, and are even both out of the height ranges for the characters mentioned, bahahah! It was one of those things that kinda just slipped out and we didn’t realize til later….

The three of us moved on to Snow White and her prince after, and I know we had a good interaction with them, but could not tell you anything that we said, bahah! Snow Prince specifically stood out to us I know that!

With the main meet and greet for Amanda out of the way, we discussed what was next on the list. Since we were in Fantasyland already, I wanted to make sure I saw Mary & Bert…mainly Bert….and Steven wanted to head over to Peter. We checked both their set times, and discussed what to do as they were roughly at the same time! OH NO! Welp, no worried kiddos, I’m okay skipping Peter once in a while, so Steven & Amanda headed over there while I stuck around in Mary & Bert’s line to be first in their next set, but not before we jotted over to Pinnochio’s to pick up some FREE HOT CHOCOLATE AND COOOOOKIIIEEEESSS! #bestdayever.

Now, this bit is all second hand story telling from the other two, so you’ll have to bear with me! They got over to his line as Peter & Wendy were finishing up their set, and they noticed the two characters, both of them, skip away, all energetic and happy and in good spirits. When they came back for the next set, Wendy was still rarin’ to go, but Peter just seemed a little….out of it…

Yeah….you tell me if you can figure it out….

Amanda did also mention that she didn’t exactly think that the smell in the area after they came back from break was exactly kid/Disney friendly….

Yeah, I don’t have a lot, especially that I want to detailedly talk about here, lol, but despite Amanda’s laughing, this was not exactly a great interaction for anyone….

They also said that they felt SUPER bad because the small kids that were behind them in line were HUGE Peter fans and were SO excited to meet him that it was a shame he wasn’t feeling….great….

The two quickly ran back over to the center of Fantasyland, and actually made it RIGHT before the Poppins gang came back out. While I was waiting, I saw something SUPER exciting, and happened to look up towards New Fantasyland just in time to see a MINE CART GO PAST ON THE MINE TRAIN….which….as we remember, was SUPER exciting to see back in December, bahaha!

Thanks to my master “getting in line” skills (bahah) we were FIRST in line when Mary, Bert, AND, Mr Penguin came back out for their next set, and they were SERIOUSLY ADORABLE AND PERFECT. They’re location…not so much. Not long before they came out, the attendants came out and asked us to move the line down a little bit to “help with the light”….

You tell me if that helped at all…lol! I had always been DYING to meet Bert, and can safely say that the one that we met today was SPOT ON AND PERFECT IN EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE! Like, seriously. I’m a stickler for Bert NOT looking like he’s 12….which happens a lot in Disney, and when I was talking with Scott in January he said there are a couple younger friends of Bert in WDW, but there is one who’s older, and a HUGE Dick Van Dyke fan, and always does his best to portray Bert in a way that would make DVD be proud. Well, I’m pretty sure this was him.

Amanda had them sign her book, and I had them make a little video saying Happy Christmas to my Mom, as she was sad that Bert wasn’t out to meet at all during our trips, so I figured it was in order. As I was talking to Bert, Steven of course popped up and said “she has a crush on you” to which I asked “Me? Or my Mom?” and he stated me…. Probably true, bahaha.

Even with the editing the photo’s didn’t turn out great, but I did screencap the video for a decent one of Mary & Bert!

Check out the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-lx_1XG3L0&list=UUMDLkuOYT1TcF_Ol3NYRJZg

The three of us thanked the Poppins crew, and moved on our way, my big “must meet” of the night was done, and Amanda’s other one, was Captain Jack Sparrow, so Adventureland was our next stop! Jack turned out to not be out for a while, and Jasmine was coming back out with the Genie in a few minutes, so we opted to do that meet first!

Well…we ended up in line behind a large group of teenage girls, who all felt the need to EACH get a solo picture, and then some duo and trio pictures, and a group picture….like…THERE IS NO FREAKING NEED FOR THAT. It was seriously annoying, and I knew it wasn’t exactly putting Jasmine into a great mood, bahaha! Jasmine was also looking specifically gorgeous tonight, and if you frequent the trip report boards, you’ll know why ;)

And even despite the girls in front of us being overly obnoxious, the meet and greet was WONDERFUL! All I have written down in my notes are “long magic carpet ride!” so I’m guessing she asked where we were from and Steven & I won out on that one, bahah!

It was also great to get to see Jas in her winter wear! It wasn’t that chilly out that night, but, Jasmine does have a little more skin showing than any of us, bahaha! I also had put tights on at some point during the start of the evening and they surprisingly kept me pretty warm throughout the night! We said good bye to our new friend, and headed back over to the reason why we came to Adventureland in the first place.

Jack wasn’t set to be out for a while, but we started the line for him, and the attendant talked to us to make sure that we knew where the line would be, and assured us that they knew we were first. This did end up being a bit of a problem when a family tried to squeeze their way in front of us when Jack’s set time was arriving, like, please back off, we’ve been waiting her WAY longer.

They did have some entertainment take the stage while Jack was off pirating though, which was nice, especially to see some new entertainment options during the parties, and ones we didn’t expect to see!

A nice little pirate band that came out to sing and schtick with everyone for a little Holiday cheer! We definitely noticed that the main guy looked an awful lot like the fire chief, and commented on how that really would be a LONG day…and it was not the last we would see of this!

Soon enough, after a few bathroom breaks, a hot chocolate break, and lots of “oh-my-god-these-people-seriously-think-they’re-getting-in-front-of-us” looks shared between the three of us, the MAN OF THE HOUR FINALLY CAME OUT!

Jack was super perfect, and said that he always loved these parties, although they were a little * dry* for his liking, bahha! He also commented that there was ALWAYS room for more ladies, and to make sure that we gathered all around for the pictures!

Since the meet takes place on the Pirates League stage, it made it a little awkward, plus, everyone’s watching lol, and not to mention that some small child started climbing up the stairs and half into the pictures while we were talking, but hey, whatevs! Amanda also of course chose to get some solo pics with Jack before we took off!

Oaky, shame on Peter. Awesome Bert! AMAZING Jack! :thumbsup2 I bow to both your ability to take trips and your getting in line skills!

Really?? I could've SWORN I messaged you about the ticket thing! Guess it didn't go through!!

You know what... you probably did and I'm just having a senior moment. :p

Ah see you're a professional who knows to "linger" around where the line will be. Smart!

Ha that's so cute where Amanda beelined into the hug. Rapunzel's reaction (and of course Flynn's) is terrific.

Oh my goodness Peter Pan. And it wasn't even April 20th... :sad2:

Oh wow, yeah, not the best spot for photos with the Bert and Mary gang.

Haha, Jas DOES look a tad familiar...

Bahaaa! Now they whole world knows my crazy obsession for flynn!! It was a super awesome meet!! And jack- such a hottie!!!

OMG that Peter!!!! Not a very Disney way to behave huh? YIKES!

I'm so jealous that you met Bert! How adorable are they?

I'm lost. I read lots of TRs! Who is Jasmine's new friend?

Oaky, shame on Peter. Awesome Bert! AMAZING Jack! :thumbsup2 I bow to both your ability to take trips and your getting in line skills!

RIGHT?! I don't understand it, and from what I've seen/heard, that friend isn't around anymore,s o that's good! loL.

hahah thank you! It's pretty crazy that we can do it but it's amazing! I do feel blessed that we are fortunate to do it.

You know what... you probably did and I'm just having a senior moment. :p

Ah see you're a professional who knows to "linger" around where the line will be. Smart!

Ha that's so cute where Amanda beelined into the hug. Rapunzel's reaction (and of course Flynn's) is terrific.

Oh my goodness Peter Pan. And it wasn't even April 20th... :sad2:

Oh wow, yeah, not the best spot for photos with the Bert and Mary gang.

Haha, Jas DOES look a tad familiar...

Lol. I seem to remember thinking "who else could use this information" and i knew you had an ap & would have a mvmcp ticket! Lol!

Amanda was super cute, it was great, I'm sure rapunzel's used to it when flynn's around.

RIGHT?! SHAME! And yeah, I didn't really get the spot for Mary & co, I was jsut happy to meet Bert for once!

Heh heh, yup! She's GREAT!

Bahaaa! Now they whole world knows my crazy obsession for flynn!! It was a super awesome meet!! And jack- such a hottie!!!

Ahahahaha EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW :p

OMG that Peter!!!! Not a very Disney way to behave huh? YIKES!

I'm so jealous that you met Bert! How adorable are they?

I'm lost. I read lots of TRs! Who is Jasmine's new friend?

RIGHT?! I'm pretty sure that that friend is no longer there, so that's good! Lol..THEY WERE PERFECT I'M SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH BERT!!!! Haha, Alica! Sam's sister. The "Yolo" crew, here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQHQwXBE3aDwlJSclZo7UA is their youtube channel, their videos are amazing!! Alicia (clearly) works there, her fiancee just started last month, and Sam & her bff Brittany are starting their DCP in August!

With the trio of awesomeness (that would be us) having finished up in Adventureland, and knowing there was a big display of awesomeness supposedly happening over in the hub, we headed on over that way! Along the way I did remember that I had ALWAYS wanted to see the castle lighting, AND there was a Dismeet that we’d missed, both happening at 7:00, while we were in Fairytale Hall, #whoops!

We found a spot over near the Adventureland bridge for Celebrate the Magic, the castle was mildly blocked, but we still got a sense of the show, the EPICNESS of the Let It Go segment, the adventure of the jungle parts, and of course the emotion of “It was all started by a mouse” before the lights came up temporarily and we were able to snake our way further into the hub before Holiday Wishes began!

I’d seen the show before, but I’m pretty sure I was the only one, and honestly, it didn’t appeal to me all that much. There wasn’t as much of a story as I remembered, or as Disney usually does, and like, hello…HALLO FREAKING WISHES….had been watched so many times this year it just couldn’t compare. I found myself getting bored during the fireworks, and was actually on my phone for a little bit, the show was too long in my opinion.

I did however really enjoy how the fireworks did the “circle around the hub” thing, it always makes it more awesome!

And like…that gorgeous castle…

Steven did agree with me that the fireworks definitely weren’t as epic as Halloween, but they were still nice. The fireworks ended and we moved as a group closer towards the castle stage to check out the stage show they had going on for the parties!

The ballerina who ACTUALLY DANCES EN POINTE is definitely my favorite part of the show, she’s gorgeous, and dances beautifully even without doing a whole lot. The reindeer are also super cute!

The biggest thing that stuck out about the stage show was that, again, like the fireworks, it was LONG, and there were SO MANY performers!! SERIOUSLY, there were a TON of fur characters, a ton of dancers that were higher level dancers, and some that I’m sure were “parade performers” that were pulled up there for the show. Super awesome that they give their performers more options and opportunities like that though! And yet again, we saw a LOT of farmiliar faces from earlier in the day, 3pm parade people who were STILL GOING STRONG. Mad props to them.

I also then and there decided that I wanted to be that derpy snowman…JUST LOOK AT HIM HE’S SO LOVELY AND DERPY AND WONDERFREAKINGFUL.

…..yup….

Again, it was cute, we liked it, but it was too long, and it was no Villains Mix & Mingle, I guess we really just are HUGE Halloween fans….We lucked out in having a spot for the stage show that once it was over, we were able to snag some FRONT ROW SEATS for the PARADE!

(Which we did again in Feb with Susie, watched the later Celebrate the Magic and then literally turned around for curbside seats of MSEP, fantastic planning).

Nautrally, Steven & I were turning to each other constantly while we were waiting for the parade to make its way to us saying “Boo To You, right?” “It’s Halloween now, right?” “If we just start singing BTY it’ll happen, right?”

Because we are classy….

"we were celebrating and were in love and it was super adorable and kind of awkward all in one" ... so, basically just like a real marriage ;)

Yeah, definitely looks like Peter was hanging out with some of the pirates ... who had grog :|

That's awesome that the Friend of Bert is a true DVD fan - that definitely makes it even more meaningful when they care, personally, about it

Jasmine's winter coat is really pretty

The Merry ChristWishes not doing it for you, huh? Definitely don't seem as "special" or unique as HalloWishes - which is just an awesome show!

Haha, That's so comical. I LOVE MNSSHP and it is >>>> MVMCP, but yet, I still like Merry Christwishes more than HalloWishes. Of course I've only seen HallowWishes once, so maybe that's why. Guess I'll have to see it again soon. :thumbsup2

And Oh My Lord YES that show is long. Cute and lots happening, but really long. I guess I was expecting Villains brevity here.

Ok so just caught up and Oh. My. God. how did that Peter Pan even make it out of costuming? They really let him on stage, seriously? Not sure how he slipped through the cracks. What were the entertainment managers thinking? :confused3 Definitely bad show!

I agree MNSSHP>MVMCP every day of the week. I think I went to the xmas party once, just to say I went. But it really doesn't make sense to go because they have the same parade and fireworks the week of Christmas anyways! I'd much prefer to see the Osborne lights and it doesn't cost anything extra! Oh well, gets you in the Christmas spirit I guess :goodvibes

Never watched the Xmas stage show but those white horses are adorable! I know I'm biased because I'm a horseback rider, but can they please do meet & greets?!

Awesome getting to meet Mary & Bert! 3 years working there and I never got to meet him. Glad he was a great friend of his!

OK, so I missed the 6/11 update because I hopped over to the new TR and forgot to come back and read this one. :rotfl: So I'm commenting on that update too.

Cute meets with the Princess/Princes! And score for being one of the first in line. My only must do for the Christmas Party this year is Big Al so I really hope the bears are out again. I'm debating on whether I want to start with the Princesses or 7 Dwarfs. I guess I'll figure it out once the meet and greets are announced.

OK, that was the weirdest Peter I've ever seen. He looks totally stoned and I was seriously turned off by his huge man hands in the one photo.

As I was reading the section about your meet with Bert and Mary, Jolly Holiday came on. :) Perfect timing. They are another one I'm considering for the Christmas Party.

OMG, was that Jess as a friend of Jasmine? I couldn't tell for sure but I've always thought she would be perfect for that part.

Yep I definitely think the leader of that Pirate band definitely has a twin in the Main Street Fire Department. Here's some proof.

Bummer that you weren't impressed with Christmas Wishes, it's one of the things I'm looking forward too. I'm pretty sure that the parade will not be my favorite after seeing the Boo Too You one!

I have to backtrack - I meant to comment on the awesomeness of the Flynn hug. His face is absolutely CLASSIC!

And I totally want to go see that Derpy Snowman now! We did the Christmas party once, and honestly I probably wouldn't do it again. I am doing MNSSHP for the first time in October though! You are getting me excited for it!

All caught up ad loving it..

Flynn hug - so so sweet and what a great experience

Peter - wow is all I can say and well I guess that is a different kind of pixie dust

Photos fun , love Mary. Bert & Peguin meet up

Christmas party on wish list for sure

"we were celebrating and were in love and it was super adorable and kind of awkward all in one" ... so, basically just like a real marriage ;)

Yeah, definitely looks like Peter was hanging out with some of the pirates ... who had grog :|

That's awesome that the Friend of Bert is a true DVD fan - that definitely makes it even more meaningful when they care, personally, about it

Jasmine's winter coat is really pretty

The Merry ChristWishes not doing it for you, huh? Definitely don't seem as "special" or unique as HalloWishes - which is just an awesome show!

Bahahaha!! Yes! We definitely are like a married couple most days lol!

Yeah...it was interesting....

I was SUPER happy! We met him again on Valentine's Day and he was a young baby faced one and I wasn't too impressed, acting wise was fine but like, casting, c'mon!

Yeah, I dunno, halloween is just a superior holiday for me I guess? I mean, christmas is great and fantastic and fun and all but really up here in Canada it's more of a "it's freezing, blizzarding, -30 celcius, i still have to walk to work, and the roads are super crappy if i do want to drive anywhere and you're telling me i HAVE to go out to dinners, parties & family events?!" bahaha

Haha, That's so comical. I LOVE MNSSHP and it is >>>> MVMCP, but yet, I still like Merry Christwishes more than HalloWishes. Of course I've only seen HallowWishes once, so maybe that's why. Guess I'll have to see it again soon. :thumbsup2

And Oh My Lord YES that show is long. Cute and lots happening, but really long. I guess I was expecting Villains brevity here.

Ahahahaha yeah, Halloween just does it for me! For both of us, and YES, you definitely need to see it again!! IT'S SO LONG! I do like that there's a lot going on, but wow it's insane, I can't imagine rehearsals for it!

Ok so just caught up and Oh. My. God. how did that Peter Pan even make it out of costuming? They really let him on stage, seriously? Not sure how he slipped through the cracks. What were the entertainment managers thinking? :confused3 Definitely bad show!

I agree MNSSHP>MVMCP every day of the week. I think I went to the xmas party once, just to say I went. But it really doesn't make sense to go because they have the same parade and fireworks the week of Christmas anyways! I'd much prefer to see the Osborne lights and it doesn't cost anything extra! Oh well, gets you in the Christmas spirit I guess :goodvibes

Never watched the Xmas stage show but those white horses are adorable! I know I'm biased because I'm a horseback rider, but can they please do meet & greets?!

Awesome getting to meet Mary & Bert! 3 years working there and I never got to meet him. Glad he was a great friend of his!

I KNOW?!?! I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HE GOT ANYWHERE! Like, how did he manage it? It's not like the parking lot is close! Lol I kinda wish I'd seen it for myself!

I definitely think I will not be going to a party this year, especially with all the stuff running otherwise, and YES! The lights are far superior!!

Hahaha, right?! I want to meet a reindeer! Why does Disney torment us with things like that in shows that don't do meets!? (also....when robin hood pops up in Fant!)

He was definitely FANTASTIC!!

OK, so I missed the 6/11 update because I hopped over to the new TR and forgot to come back and read this one. :rotfl: So I'm commenting on that update too.

Cute meets with the Princess/Princes! And score for being one of the first in line. My only must do for the Christmas Party this year is Big Al so I really hope the bears are out again. I'm debating on whether I want to start with the Princesses or 7 Dwarfs. I guess I'll figure it out once the meet and greets are announced.

OK, that was the weirdest Peter I've ever seen. He looks totally stoned and I was seriously turned off by his huge man hands in the one photo.

As I was reading the section about your meet with Bert and Mary, Jolly Holiday came on. :) Perfect timing. They are another one I'm considering for the Christmas Party.

OMG, was that Jess as a friend of Jasmine? I couldn't tell for sure but I've always thought she would be perfect for that part.

Yep I definitely think the leader of that Pirate band definitely has a twin in the Main Street Fire Department. Here's some proof.

Bummer that you weren't impressed with Christmas Wishes, it's one of the things I'm looking forward too. I'm pretty sure that the parade will not be my favorite after seeing the Boo Too You one!

Ahaha, totally fair!

Oh Big Al! If they aren't out, he'll still be kicking around for the Frontierland Hoedown!! At the very least! Man, I should probably go meet the dwarves one of these days! :lmao:

huge man hands! :rotfl2: yeah....i'm partially sad i missed it and partially very happy!

Haha, definitely not jess, her friend is Alicia, one of the "yolo" crew from here on the dis/youtube, she's perf!

Yeah, christmas is nice and all, but I just keep expecting more after going to so many mnsshp lo!

I have to backtrack - I meant to comment on the awesomeness of the Flynn hug. His face is absolutely CLASSIC!

And I totally want to go see that Derpy Snowman now! We did the Christmas party once, and honestly I probably wouldn't do it again. I am doing MNSSHP for the first time in October though! You are getting me excited for it!

Hahaha, right?!

He's SO CUTE! I want to be him! Lol. Yeah, mvmcp just doesn't quite do it for me, it's pretty and all, but like, it's just christmas haha! MNSSHP is definitely amazing and by far superior (imo)

All caught up ad loving it..

Flynn hug - so so sweet and what a great experience

Peter - wow is all I can say and well I guess that is a different kind of pixie dust

Photos fun , love Mary. Bert & Peguin meet up

Christmas party on wish list for sure

Thanks!! Glad you're enjoying!
RIGHT?!
Loved meeting bert!

Great updates! When do you start your CM job?

Thank you so much!! I start my program in Oct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter