A Christmas Extravaganza of auditions, adventures & new friends!-Updated 8/28x3!!

Steven, Amanda & I sat ourselves down on one of the walls over in Fantasyland and waited while we watched the Tremaines hilariously ride the carousel! Seriously, if you haven’t witnessed it and are in Fantasyland in the early morning, you need to check it out! We ended up being the first in line for their set, and made sure to stick to exactly the right spot while they walked over with their attendant.

Now, since the last time we’d seen them, Steven had decided that he needed to get the picture of him & Drizella doing the “chin love” pose made into something that he could give to her as a present.

Picture reference:

And the “chin love” was born. So, Steven had the picture printed, and ended up putting it inside of a snow globe for Drizella, and he also had a little, well, big, surprise for Lady Tremaine. We’d been talking about how he would have to propose to one of them when we went back, and then realized that we really just LOVE Lady Tremaine, and she probably doesn’t get as many proposals as the girls do, so after finding the biggest ring we could, we were set and ready to go! So, with no further talking, I give you, the proposal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaaWyDtLoQ&list=UUMDLkuOYT1TcF_Ol3NYRJZg&feature=c4-overview

Pretty freaking priceless. Lady Tremaine immediately said yes, started fanning herself and “falling” over “into Steven’s arms” which he didn’t really get at first, but Anastasia was quick to point out that she was “falling for him” and then proceeded to YELL OUT “CAN I CALL YOU FAJA?? POP POP?” And was very excited over it, priceless.

Steven made sure to mention that he also had a present for Drizella, and this is what happened after that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co9IiZFTuCI&list=UUMDLkuOYT1TcF_Ol3NYRJZg&feature=c4-overview

Again, amazing and priceless, she was super excited about it. Throughout the entire thing we were all of course talking and chatting, and you know, yelling lol, there was a lot of shenanigans happening. I know at some point near the start Lady Tremaine walked up and said “oh! You’ve brought me coffee” and proceeded to try and take Steven’s tea away, but then immediately gave it back when she noticed it was tea, saying she doesn’t drink that at all. Steven at one point went to grab his phone out of the side of his boot where he’d been storing it and Lady Tremaine SHRIEKED super loud and said something about how they were “storage AND fashionable!” and said that she had even noticed the boots from up at the Train Station, baha!

Of course, through all of this, Anastasia was feeling rather left out, and asked if there was anything for her, and since we obviously had nothing, Steven tossed one of the “Thank you” cards we had for awesome cast members at her. She said she didn’t want it, so Drizella took it instead, and then Anastasia proceeded to run through all of Steven & Drziella’s photos. She had also somehow stolen her Mother’s engagement ring and SOMEHOW fit it onto her tiny wrist and was wearing it by this point.

We made sure to get some pictures of the newly engaged couple and new family all together.

And of course, Amanda and I got in there as well for some fun!

and some SELFIES

It. Was. Amazing.

The Tremaines are always amazing and so crazy and cause SUCH shenanigans but the friends that were hanging out with Drizella & Lady Tremaine today just went above and beyond and blew everyone out of the water. They’ve always been so much fun, but there will NEVER be meet and greets that top Lady Tremaine for Steven and I, she is just PERFECT. And now, I’m going to catch you all up on how our lovely little family is doing now, since we’ve been to Disney since, and I didn’t plan on doing trip reports for such short trips, so there are no notes, and not a lot of pictures, but you’ll get some tidbits here & there throughout this trip report, so FEEL SPECIAL baaha.

Anyways. Steven was down for his look a like audition, and my parade audition was a few days later, so he stuck around for it as well, and in that time, we of course, hit up Magic Kingdom for ALL THE CHARACTER greets. Since we knew we’d be heading back to Disney near Valentines, we knew we had to get a present for Lady Tremaine to celebrate their first valentines day together. We ended up finding this:

---Video to come….ahahha I'll get to it when I'm not on vacation!---

Pretty epic. A giraffe that sings love songs, and does a little neck dance, she clearly loved it, and it was another solid meet and greet with her. She also happened to be out by herself that morning, which made it all the better to spend a lot of time with her! We also ended up going back to visit her during her second set, and in total I’m sure we spent a solid 20 minutes talking to her. She is just amazing and fantastic, and when we brought up auditions, she was even sure to give us a little advice/hints on stuff when it came to working for the mouse! She’s perfect. When we were back the next week, we made sure to stop to see her again, and it was at least 4 times during the span of like, 3 days, and she was just as perfect as always. They seem to not really care about how long their sets are, or if they’re “spending too much time” with one family. We did have a not so great experience with a certain friend of Drizella in that time too, but that’s beside the point. Baha.

Needless to say, the Tremaines are a riot and you should make sure to stop for their meet and greet every time you see them out and about!

I'm following along with your TR & loving it! I'm loving the interactions with the Tremains! Too funny :lmao:! Congrats on becoming a CM pixiedust:! I can't wait to hear more

Here you are posting from the World just a day after 18 hours of Magic Kingdom. So I guess the fact that this is a MK post makes perfect sense.

Haha, even if you don't "know" them, the Tremaines are hard to look away from at the best of times. They're pretty addicting.

AHHHH that proposal was perf. ESPECIALLY Anastasia proclaiming him her daddy!

"---Video to come….ahahha I'll get to it when I'm not on vacation!---" BAHAHA and when would that be, lol.

I love the Tremaines. I need to see the carousel ride.

AND I am VERY happy to share and report that as of this past Thursday, I am OFFICIALLY a Disney World Cast Member!!! :woohoo::banana::love: I have been accepted to the International Cultural Representative Program starting in October in food & beverage, meaning I'll be working over in Epcot in Canada! I'm beyond excited and thrilled to start off on a new adventure soon, and excited to see what I can work up to in the future years!

Um, I'm going to be there in October. Solo. I will be stalking you down, just for the record. :p

And - CONGRATULATIONS!

I promise I'll comment more once I catch up!

I ... just. Can't even breathe. Laughing too hard after watching the Tremaine videos. :rotfl: So. EPIC. Seriously. Awesome sauce! I'm not much for characters (I know - GASP!) but I have always wanted to run into the Tremaines! I think my mom would be hilarious to watch with that group... her sense of humor is similar.

Backing up... I'm glad you were able to get out there a day early, and have such an amazing bonus night at Yacht Club!

Salad for brekkie eh? Well, whatever floats your boat! ;)

That pic of Wishes, with the balloon... that balloon just MAKES that pic, IMO!

Joining in and trying to catch up!

You're so lucky you get to have another WDW adventure so soon! Jealous! Pack me in your suitcase please! You can just pick me up in NY on your way down! :thumbsup2 No seriously, if you ever need a trip buddy, I'm already volunteering! No one in this tiny town shares my Disney love! So sad :sad2:

Congratulations on becoming a CM!! :cheer2: I loved my CP program and would totally do it all again. Take advantage of every second and if you want to do something, do it! You never know when you'll get that chance again!

Love love love the Tremaines. I never got to work w/them when I was a character attendant, but they are hilarious. They can get away with so much and it's fantastic.

Omg isn't Space Mountain terrifying (and ugly!) with the lights on? The 1st time my younger brother ever went on it, the lights came on right when we started going up the lift hill. It was traumatic! I've been on TOT, RnRC, and Everest with the lights on and none are as scary as Space! :eek:

Can't wait to hear more!

Oh MY GOSH! The Lady Tremaine and gals interaction was AWESOME!! Too funny about that proposal. Anastasia's reaction was priceless with the pop comment! So what do they do with the swag that they get...take them with them?? Just curious if people give them stuff do they have someone that holds onto them for them during their set. Both videos captured the hilarity perfectly.

Yeah.... mystery princess? Okayyyyy... If it was Mulan or someone who doesn't make appearances there it would really have been a surprise.

What a great MK day thus far!

Your visit with the Tremaines is too funny!!

Hope you had a great trip last week!!!

LOVE the opening show at Magic Kingdom! :love: A trip is definitely not complete until you get to watch that.

Oh my gosh, those videos are priceless! HAHA! The Tremaines seriously are the funniest characters to meet. I totally want to make my son propose to one of them in September. I'm almost tempted to change one our ressies to 1900 Park Fare now... Hmm...

I'm following along with your TR & loving it! I'm loving the interactions with the Tremains! Too funny :lmao:! Congrats on becoming a CM pixiedust:! I can't wait to hear more

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying! The Tremaine's are always so much fun!! Thank you so much!!

Here you are posting from the World just a day after 18 hours of Magic Kingdom. So I guess the fact that this is a MK post makes perfect sense.

Haha, even if you don't "know" them, the Tremaines are hard to look away from at the best of times. They're pretty addicting.

AHHHH that proposal was perf. ESPECIALLY Anastasia proclaiming him her daddy!

"---Video to come….ahahha I'll get to it when I'm not on vacation!---" BAHAHA and when would that be, lol.

I love the Tremaines. I need to see the carousel ride.

After we did the math it was more like a solid 20 hours...:teacher: almost made it! I feel like we would've been way better had there not been such a lull in entertainment!

Ahahah this is very true, they are just hilarious! I'm sad they don't do rope drop anymore! Lol, yeah, the day was made for everyone, that's for sure, and it had barely started!

Lol I meant to upload it and just completely forgot to get around to it and even posted the update before i noticed it was missing...:faint: <-- me dead of pixie dust exhaustion

Happy birthday, Katt! Hoping all your birthday dreams come true.

Thank you so much!!

Um, I'm going to be there in October. Solo. I will be stalking you down, just for the record. :p

And - CONGRATULATIONS!

I promise I'll comment more once I catch up!

Yes!! I start Oct 14th, so I'm sure the first little bit will be super busy, I had no idea really what my schedule will look like!

I ... just. Can't even breathe. Laughing too hard after watching the Tremaine videos. :rotfl: So. EPIC. Seriously. Awesome sauce! I'm not much for characters (I know - GASP!) but I have always wanted to run into the Tremaines! I think my mom would be hilarious to watch with that group... her sense of humor is similar.

Backing up... I'm glad you were able to get out there a day early, and have such an amazing bonus night at Yacht Club!

Salad for brekkie eh? Well, whatever floats your boat! ;)

That pic of Wishes, with the balloon... that balloon just MAKES that pic, IMO!

Tremaines are seriously perfect! They are just hilarious and all around a great time, whether you actually meet them or just watch them interact with other people it's great!

YC was truly amazing!! I'm super happy with getting to spend a night there!

Lol, it was an interesting choice by both of us, hahah!

Thank you! I quite enjoy that shot!

Joining in!

Yay! Welcome!

Joining in and trying to catch up!

You're so lucky you get to have another WDW adventure so soon! Jealous! Pack me in your suitcase please! You can just pick me up in NY on your way down! :thumbsup2 No seriously, if you ever need a trip buddy, I'm already volunteering! No one in this tiny town shares my Disney love! So sad :sad2:

Congratulations on becoming a CM!! :cheer2: I loved my CP program and would totally do it all again. Take advantage of every second and if you want to do something, do it! You never know when you'll get that chance again!

Love love love the Tremaines. I never got to work w/them when I was a character attendant, but they are hilarious. They can get away with so much and it's fantastic.

Omg isn't Space Mountain terrifying (and ugly!) with the lights on? The 1st time my younger brother ever went on it, the lights came on right when we started going up the lift hill. It was traumatic! I've been on TOT, RnRC, and Everest with the lights on and none are as scary as Space! :eek:

Can't wait to hear more!

Ahahah totally fair! I've only got one friend who can go as often as I can up here, that's why I like going solo so much too! Haha, anytime after Oct if you're down there, we should definitely meet up!

Oh definitely!! I already have a sort of "bucket list" of things to do! I was at one point considering not staying in the housing, but realized I definitely wouldn't have the same experience if I didn't! I'm super excited for all of it!

SO much fun!

UGH! I would never! Like, actually keep my eyes shut the entire time!

Oh MY GOSH! The Lady Tremaine and gals interaction was AWESOME!! Too funny about that proposal. Anastasia's reaction was priceless with the pop comment! So what do they do with the swag that they get...take them with them?? Just curious if people give them stuff do they have someone that holds onto them for them during their set. Both videos captured the hilarity perfectly.

Yeah.... mystery princess? Okayyyyy... If it was Mulan or someone who doesn't make appearances there it would really have been a surprise.

What a great MK day thus far!

Aahahah yeah, they are prefct! I love them so much! Usually gifts will be handed off to their attendants until the set ends! Depending on the size the attendant has a little pouch to stick stuff in or like, the ring, she might've just worn for the rest of the set, who knows?! Lol.

Lol, yeah "mystery princess" is a good term for "one of aurora's friend's got sick so we threw the spare in there" meaning it could be Jasmine, or Ariel mainly, but I have seen pictures of Merida, Tiana, and Belle pop in every so often, but Mulan, probably never since she's never in that park! Lol

It really was! And it was still early!

Your visit with the Tremaines is too funny!!

Hope you had a great trip last week!!!

It was wonderful! As was the trip!!

LOVE the opening show at Magic Kingdom! :love: A trip is definitely not complete until you get to watch that.

Oh my gosh, those videos are priceless! HAHA! The Tremaines seriously are the funniest characters to meet. I totally want to make my son propose to one of them in September. I'm almost tempted to change one our ressies to 1900 Park Fare now... Hmm...

It's seriously perfect! And let me tell you, watching it in the dark was quite the experience!!

Ahaha, they are great! It must be hilarious and wonderful to get so many proposals every day too lol!! 1900 dinner is FABULOUS, seriously, the food is amazing!! Do it!!

With our family reunited and playful and fun as ever, we figured that it should probably be time for us to actually RIDE something about now, so we headed over to Peter Pan’s Flight for a quick tour of Neverland before heading over to meet the stars of the movie themselves!

We did have a little bit of a costume change on the way over too as you’ll notice, Steven had a shirt made “for” Peter, as he was his favorite, so we had to be sure he was wearing it when we met them!

After Wendy read it over we all had a little chat about how to get to Neverland, and Peter brought up that we just needed a “happy thought” to get us there, to which Steven replied “oh I don’t have any of those”.

Wendy was pretty shocked by that, and Peter well, he said that Steven couldn’t get to Neverland than. Peter seemed more into Amanda than anything Steven had to say, it was kind of a meh interaction from Peter today.

We said good bye to the Neverland crew and returned back over to New Fantasyland where we jumped in line for Gaston!

He commented immediately on our Disneybounds, saying we had “nice colour choices” and he of course, thought that Steven was Disneybounding as him, so Steven made sure to sass him back into his place by saying “oh I’m not you. It’s almost the same but I’m far sexier” Gaston of course, was hearing none of this, saying that he didn’t know which village we were from, because that clearly wasn’t true.

Overall, a great meet and greet, I’ve found recently that Gaston can be hit or miss, so it’s nice when it’s a good time!! Amanda, Steven & I headed on over to the Journey Under the Sea next! The wait time was posted at 20 minutes, and all we had to do was walk through the queue, there was no line! WINNING!

It’s just such a cute and great ride! I love it! The 3 of us decided to continue on our character hunting morning after that, returning to the court yard of the castle to jump in line for the Fairy Godmother! I’d had such an incredible experience with her back in Sept that I wanted to see her again, although we did notice she was hanging with someone else today, so it might not be the same experience quality lol.

Amanda & I went up, she asked who our favorite characters were, I went with Lottie this go around, and her response was “oh, she’s hard to find” and we took the picture. Clearly, NOT the experience we were looking for, but hey, it’s all good. Steven & I were back in Feb and got to see the same one from Sept and she was seriously amazing and perfect in every sense. She gave us both hugs, commented right off the bat that I smelled super good (bahaha) and she was quick to give me advice and well wishes on the audition that I had later that day, so all the faith was restored.

Earlier, we had wanted to check out and say hello to Alice, so we headed back over there, to find that she left for her tea break soon after we got in the line, leaving just the White Rabbit, which was totally fine too, he was super cute!

Cute! With characters on our minds in the moment, we knew that our next one was going to be a good one, and a very special one, one that none of us had had the pleasure of literally, talking with yet, so we began our trek down Main Street!

Where I immediately got distracted by a little pixie!

Yes!! I start Oct 14th, so I'm sure the first little bit will be super busy, I had no idea really what my schedule will look like!

I'll at least wander by Canada and say hi. :) I'll be there the 26 - 31, so we'll see how it all shakes out! So excited for you!

Sounds like you had an interesting mix of hit or miss with the characters this morning! Hopefully Gaston made up for Peter. And if we retire to Florida, I really want to be friends with Lady Tremaine or The Fairy Godmother. And yes, I'm aware there's quite a difference between the two, LOL!

We just got back from our May trip yesterday and we had the same Lady Tremaine at 1900 Park Fare! She was wonderfully hilarious!

And I didn't say anything earlier, but I saw you in the massive line for the buses the morning of the 24 hour party! I went inside to fill up water bottles and saw you in line and planned to say "Hi" when I came back to meet up with my family, but you had just gotten out of line and were booking it to (I'm assuming) another form of transportation so I didn't want to stop you! I hope you made it to the Magic Kingdom in time for park opening! We *just* made it after getting on the 3rd bus!

Sorry Peter wasn't better, but he definitely looks the part at least, lol.

HAHA, Boy, Steven really brings on the sass to the characters, doesn't he?

A character to "talk" with? :hyper:

omg your videos with the Tremaines are literally AMAZING! I have tears from laughing so hard!

Wow you guys are meeting ALL THE CHARACTERS!

AH I can't wait to hear about the next interaction! Is there video of it I hope!?

wow - that visit with the Tremaines was great!

I think my favorite part of the video is one of the sisters yelling "suck it in! suck it in!" in trying to fit the ring on Lady Tremaine's wrist :rotfl2:

always a bummer when a meet doesn't go as well as you hope ... I just like to think that each "friend" has different attribute and some are probably better with little kids and some better with crews like yours (well, not really any other crew exactly like yours ;) ), etc.

Welcome back from your latest trip by the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter