A camping board T Shirt?

Oh, I have a friend with a large scale commercial embroidery service... I see some bucket hats for me and the girls with one of these cute logos soon...

He is always asking what he can make for us - I think these would make great gifts for the girls from him.

thanks for the great ideas
t

I know how to right click and save, but how can I edit colors and lettering? I don't want you guys to do all the work...especially if I can't make up my mind...

If you have a photo editing program you can just highlight the letters and change them. If you don't have a program Rog has been using the GIMP program which is something like, or part of, Photoshop. I have heard good things about it, I haven't tried it yet though. It is free to download. I think Rog posted the site a few pages back.

Here it is www.gimp.org Have fun!

If you have a photo editing program you can just highlight the letters and change them. If you don't have a program Rog has been using the GIMP program which is something like, or part of, Photoshop. I have heard good things about it, I haven't tried it yet though. It is free to download. I think Rog posted the site a few pages back.

Here it is www.gimp.org Have fun!

GIMP is a Photoshop clone, started as, I think, a school project. It has been available in the Linux world for years and in Windows for the last year or two. Very powerful program (and I told Rog where to get it - I think - I'm pretty sure I did...) :lmao:

OK. I started to play with the GIMP program. A little hard at first but as I played with it it does get easier. I have altered the tee shirt for my girls, a little pink and purple. I can't wait to see it printed out!!

I have two questions though... 1. How do I center our name "under" the site marker? When I hit center align it does center but the whole green Mickey must be not centered so the name keeps coming up to the right rather than centered. I have been working at this for an hour...should go to bed, but this gets addictive. 2. How do I get "fancy" and add the flames or other patterns? Do I download from elsewhere?
Thanks!!!!
Loretta aka momoffive

we are using photoshop, so i don't want to tell you the wrong thing...when rog gets back, he is the expert and can tell you

btw, when you print them, don't forget to flip it backwards, otherwise your design will be backwards on the shirt

picky picky ;) , you will have to wait until Rog gets back home...i would pm and ask him to make you one since all he would have to do is change the lettering...

I'm with Carol...I like that idea too. OT - Carol, was that you with a letter in either Highways magazine or Trailer Life? I'm pretty sure it was...

Here ya go, Carol....
462d989e.jpg

and a couple my kids liked....
f71b864c.jpg

719b7e1d.jpg

Guys...if youre using the "dark fabric" style transfers...DO NOT FLIP THE IMAGE!!!! You only need to flip the image if youre using the light-fabric transfer paper.

ROG,
Gotta question for you. I started playing with the GIMP program and your right it is getting easier. Its addictive too. Why does it seem so hard to fill all the areas in fully? is there a trick, should I start larger with the image? And lastly how do I add effects like you have ie the flames? They are not a part of the templates. I've been having fun and want to experiment more, were down to only 5 months until our Halloween trip, I don't want to wait until the last minute :lmao: :lmao:
Loved the pictures of your trip. You have a beautiful family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter