A camping board T Shirt?

Cool, cant wait to see them!!

Um.....if ya print these on a WHITE Shirt.......dont let your 11 year old do the laundry with a red towel!!!!
4_2_200v.gif

I did the Musket Mickey that Rog cleared up and the preview turned out good. It is 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 so it should be a good pocket design. As soon as DW gets time to stitch it out I will post a picture.

I Like the t-shirt and all the colors. Hope to be able to get one when they are finale. I also hope to meet some of you crazy people end of Nov.-Dec.

I Like the t-shirt and all the colors. Hope to be able to get one when they are finale. I also hope to meet some of you crazy people end of Nov.-Dec.

All you have to do is right click on the image and save it to your computer, and you can use any of them.

We finished dh's shirt and dd9's shirt. We printed Rog's original design on a rust/orange colored shirt for dh and it looks great. We changed the letters on dd9's shirt to pink and she loves it. The contrast of blue and pink look good too. Here are a couple of pics.

pinkmusketmickey.jpg

pinkmusketmickey2.jpg

As much as I love the rainbow'ish logo design...when its printed, the blue gradient letters on "Long Live Musket Mickey" blend too much with the black background :sad1: You can't read it very well unless you're really close. Funny how it looks different when printed. We're going to mess around with a few lighter colors and try those again for dd2 and dd3! :thumbsup2

Sonya...that looks really good with the pink letters...that girlifies it right up!!!

I agree about things looking good on the screen and when they get printed...its sucks!!! I wonder if on the rainbow one if the black background was changed to white or yellow if it would be any better????

Sonya I love the shirt!!! I can't wait to make some for my girls!

:worship: :worship: :worship:
The shirts look great. Now is it just printed on transfer iron on or have you done something different? I'm already thinking of Halloween time. Can't wait to try this out for the family. I still have to load my print shop and play. It's almost 2 am and I'm addicted to catching up on all the posts.
Loretta aka momoffive

Hehe...that one is great! :thumbsup2

I'm going to play around with the color of those letters today and see what will print the best. The yellow/orange letters look GREAT when printed! Oh, and the blue/green behind Mickey looks really good when printed too.

Loretta, we're going back for Halloween too! I'm planning on working with black t-shirts, but haven't thought of a good design yet :confused3 Oh, and we used Rog's suggestion of using Dark T-Shirt Transfer Paper.

Sonya,
I saw that you will be there around the same time and I keep checking to see who plans to be there. I do hope to meet some of you. I'm headed to Michael's later this week, DD9 and I are making bracelets for the teachers end of year gifts, so I'll look for the paper and try one. If my nonimagination brain comes up with an idea I'll pass it on. Does the fort do anything "special" for Halloween? I think it was Mrs Sundee that told me the headless horseman comes to the movie, so I might have to incorporate that, but I do love the whole Musket Mickey.
Loretta aka momoffive

Loretta,

DH said he'd create some Halloween designs for me after we get this next trip behind us (he's a PS master, haha). I'll share with you guys what he comes up with. Hopefully we'll see you guys there....my dd9 would love to meet some Fort friends her same age to play with! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!