A camping board T Shirt?

I was thinking it would be good on a pocket myself. I don't like things on my sleeves, I always think something is on me. :laughing:

I know the feeling...I just have to fight with the machine and it is not worth the effort. I do need it really big so I can get the detail correct.

Rog,

Can you redo Musket Mickey in solid colors? No shading or multi colors in a single area, like the musket having several shades. My digitizing program needs sharp lines and single individual colors.

Brad...I think I have one with solid colors. I'll check and post it if I do....if not, I'll see if I can solidify it for ya myself.

I can tell you've spent a litte time in NY recently!:rotfl2:

You got that right.....:lmao: All I kept saying when we were shopping in France was, "I can get one for $10 on Canal St."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhh!!!!! LOLOLOLOL......I wouldnt want it if it only cost $10:lmao:....oh, wait....you're talking about actual merchandise, arent you?? NEVERMIND(insert Rosanne Rosanna Dan voice)

Brad...its not EXACTY solid colors...if ya zoom in really close...there's some different shades on just about every color...but this is the closest thing I have to a solid.
oh...wait, forgot to upload it...sorry it was a loooong night at work. I'll be back with the picture.

Ok...here we go
mickeysolid.jpg

they were selling them before as well, only before 9-11, everyone in NY hated the NYPD and Guiliani.

My wardrobe couldn't possibly be complete without at t-shirt that has the word Kungaloosh on it, I can't believe I never thought of that before.

I wonder if I could upload Rog's picture to cafepress and have them make a t-shirt for me, I might try it.

Golf Carts & Kungaloosh

Got it, Rog. Good job, I'll start working on it right away.

My wardrobe couldn't possibly be complete without at t-shirt that has the word Kungaloosh on it, I can't believe I never thought of that before.

I wonder if I could upload Rog's picture to cafepress and have them make a t-shirt for me, I might try it.

make sure it's this one.

100_3303-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't like it. not that there's anything wrong with that.

LOL...now that you mention it...it IS a little RAINBOWey, aint it...maybe i shouldnt have that in my sig!!!

I liked it till Pete said that! LOL

LOL...you guys crack me up!! It *is* a bit rainbow'ish...but it'll look great on dd2 and dd3's shirts! :thumbsup2 hahaha I'm having all of the designs printed on a better printer tomorrow and I'll post pics of the shirts tomorrow night! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter