A Bittersweet Return... Winkler's TR ~ Many Pics! Our time is over!

:hug: Hey girlie... I'm here....and you can count me along for the journey ... in more ways than one ;) hehe.... i can't wait to meet you this time... we just barely missed eachother many times last year

I SO know, I should be in bed right now, but I'm not...

I REALLY want to share this, then maybe I'll go to bed! LOL!

A little over a week ago, something amazing happened to me, here on the DIS! I have made so many friends on here, and a couple really stand out. One of those is Mouse Triper.

This woman found me on my last TR and kindly volunteered to make collage of my TR photos. She endeed up sending me more than that, however, I also got a keychain with all of my TR photos on it and some slideshows for my DVD player! To add to that, her lovely daughter sent Isabelle a great art set! Well, isn't that just the sweetest! This is one amazing woman! She emails me from time to time, just to check on me! I just love her to pieces! I can't wait until someday, when we can meet IRL!

So, as I was saying, I hadn't checked my email in a few days, and I had like 3 messages from her, bless her heart, she worries so! I thought, well, I'll just read the most recent one...Bad idea! It basically said, " I am worried I made you mad" and I'm thinking, how could she possibly...?

So I read the one before that, well, what she suggested in her first email (which, I had not read yet, LOL!) she went ahead and did! This shows you all how special any friendship "can" be if the friends really care for one another. She knew that last year I made custom outfits for Isabelle and Levi, I hand sewed each piece, as I didn't have a machine! I suppose I gave her the impression that I wasn't going to this year, and she was right. I can't even bring myself to consider the idea. I did once, about a month ago, it went like this...
sees cool Disney fabric and thinks to self...
"That would make a cool top for Isabelle and shorts for Levi..."

It broke my heart! I started crying, in stinkin' wally world!

I can't think of me sewing, without making things for Levi too! If I make an outfit for Isabelle, I need to make something for Levi. Period!

Well, my dear friend got on a board I used to frequent often, the *Disboutique* Thread, I'm sure you've seen it, heck I think they are on, like part 5! On that thread, she posted an idea! Being a fan of Oprah's Big Give, she wanted to do a Big Give for us! Now, as soon as I read that, I cried! No kidding!! My Dh says, are you looking at our TR again? No, it's..., but I couldn't get it out! Of course, I WAS NOT angry!!!!

So, Mouse Triper did this awesome thing and got the ball rolling for some VERY TALENTED ladies to help make this trip a bit more special, since it is going to be so hard for Matt and I. I don't think she thought it would get nearly as much attention as it apparently has! According to her, we will be changing outfits, like 2-3 xs a day! A few of these women have been in contact with me, but the rest is a surprise (I've been somewhat banned from that thread to keep from spoiling the surprise:(LOL) The couple I have talked to, I know are extremely talented women and I can't wait to see their creations! Mouse Tripper told me to be expecting the first one soon! And I have promised her pictures and I will make you the same promise....

So stay tuned for some awesome customs! And once again, THANK YOU MOUSE TRIPPER!!! You are a "kiss" from God reminding me that He has not forgotten me or my pain.

How sweet of her and the other Disboutiquers... I can't wait to see what they come up with for you guys....

Hi Alicia! I have been a window shopper over on the DisBoutique thread for a while and read about the big give. Afterwards, I went back and read your trip report. I am a mom to two boys, 3 and a little over two. In fact, Levi and Liam are about a month apart and Liam was due when Levi was born. Reading your story has hit very close to home for me. Words cannot explain the amount my heart breaks for you... yet you seem so strong. I am glad you decided to go back to Disney. I am sure it will be painful, but you are right... Levi will be with you. I do believe in the Disney magic and I am sure some will be sprinkled your way!

BTW... the first day plans look great and I have seen the BIG GIVE outfits. Wow!! They are AMAZING!!!

Oh, one more thing... I LOVE all the pics, keep 'em comin!!!

:hug: Hey girlie... I'm here....and you can count me along for the journey ... in more ways than one ;) hehe.... i can't wait to meet you this time... we just barely missed eachother many times last year

Thanks Tanya! I can't wait until we meet!:cutie:

:hug: I made it....

Thanks for coming over Timmy!:yay:

How sweet of her and the other Disboutiquers... I can't wait to see what they come up with for you guys....

You and me both! It is so hard to stay off of that thread!

Hi Alicia! I have been a window shopper over on the DisBoutique thread for a while and read about the big give. Afterwards, I went back and read your trip report. I am a mom to two boys, 3 and a little over two. In fact, Levi and Liam are about a month apart and Liam was due when Levi was born. Reading your story has hit very close to home for me. Words cannot explain the amount my heart breaks for you... yet you seem so strong. I am glad you decided to go back to Disney. I am sure it will be painful, but you are right... Levi will be with you. I do believe in the Disney magic and I am sure some will be sprinkled your way!

BTW... the first day plans look great and I have seen the BIG GIVE outfits. Wow!! They are AMAZING!!!

Oh, one more thing... I LOVE all the pics, keep 'em comin!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I love the name Liam! It is too cute! I miss Levi so much, it really is a terrible feeling to loose one of your own. People think I am so strong, but I know I HAVE to keep going, I still have Isabelle to worry about. And she needs to do normal family things still. And DH and I are lucky that this has strenghthened our relationship, as it is a true test for a marriage too. If I don't have them, then there isn't anything keeping me here. They keep me grounded and somewhat sane, most of the time! LOL!

I am so jealous that you have seen the outfits!;)

More pics? OK!:goodvibes

Here are some more of Levi!
Early Spring- The Ball Pit!
DSCN4941.jpg

DSCN4942.jpg

Funny story- Isabelle and were playing catch and Levi was sitting quietly on the porch, too quietly! So I looked over at him--and said "What are you doing!" To which he smiled really big and showed me his chalk! LOL!
DSCN4887.jpg

Then...
DSCN4889.jpg

So I say "No, you can't eat the chalk!" But I only get this!
DSCN4886.jpg

Levi helping decorate for Isabelle's Princess Tea Party!
DSCN4960.jpg

Easter 2007
DSCN5051.jpg

DSCN5046.jpg

DSCN5060.jpg

Summer play day. Yes, he is finally walking!
DSCN5252.jpg

DSCN5253.jpg

He must have ran out of gas...LOL!
DSCN5258.jpg

This is right before Disney. Levi absolutely LOVED MMCH!
Disney2002.jpg

Disney2003.jpg

I am subscribing. You are a very strong woman and have inspired me to take more pictures of just plain ordinary days. Days go by so fast and you forget them.. with pictures..well, they survive.

We will be in Disney August 25 -August 31. Enjoy yourselves, enjoy Disney and know that others are thinking of you:love:

I am subscribing. You are a very strong woman and have inspired me to take more pictures of just plain ordinary days. Days go by so fast and you forget them.. with pictures..well, they survive.

We will be in Disney August 25 -August 31. Enjoy yourselves, enjoy Disney and know that others are thinking of you:love:

Thank you for stopping by! Maybe we'll bump into each oter!

Last Sunday we went to an event called the Spirit of Vincennes Rendevous. Here are some picture I took! It was a revolutionary war village and reenactment. Made a great mini- history lesson. I got to explain who evryone was!
SANY0150.jpg

SANY0152.jpg

SANY0154.jpg

Anyone know who the Green Coats are? I'm guessing Irish, as they aren't donning kilts, but are holding a british flaf.
SANY0155.jpg

Ok- now for some of Matt and Isabelle!
Isabelle eating a Turkey Leg!
SANY0157.jpg

Morbidly making the coyote pelt howl...Yuck!
SANY0158.jpg

SANY0161.jpg

SANY0162.jpg

SANY0165.jpg

SANY0166.jpg

Isabelle got called up by the town clown to "kick the jugglers if they dropped the ball"! LOL! But she didn't kick them hard enough(thank goodness), so he called someone else up!
SANY0167.jpg

SANY0168.jpg

Here is day #2!

August 31
7:30- Wake-up and have a quick breakfast
8:30- Bus to AK
9AM- Asia
10:30- Discovery IS
11:30- Dinoland USA
- Lunch- Restarauntosaurus
1:45- Camp Minnie- Mickey
3:30- Parade seats
4:30- Kilimanjaro Safari (with FP that I will get earlier in the day)
5PM- Bus to Pop, shower and change for dinner
6:30- Bus to MK and transfer to WL, or just drive
7PM- Dinner- Whispering Canyon Cafe- Then see geyser
9PM- Transfer back & Bedtime

Subbing, because I don't want to miss your TR....Your daughter is beautiful! I am so sorry for loss. My heart breaks for you. Here is a virtual :hug:
We will be in Disney just before you, which is a shame! Would have love to have met you and your family!

Great pictures girl :) That memorial day outing looks like there was alot of stuff to do and fun to be had

Sept 1

7:30- Wke-up and quick breakfast
8:30- Bus to Epcot
9AM- Futureworld- The West side
11:45- Lunch- Sunshine Seasons
1PM- Break- Isabelle to BBB at DTD ( I happen to know that Isabelle is getting a fantastic Cindy dress made for her!) Others either DTD or POP
2:45- Bus to Epcot
3PM- Take Friendship to Germany
3:30- China- Si Xian (3:30) Dragon Legend Acrobats (4:15)
5PM- Norway- Spelmann's (5PM)
5:45- Dinner- PSB Akershus
7:15- Mexico
8:45- Bus to Pop (befor Illuminations crowd!)
10PM- Bedtime

She looks like she had a good time :) I have to agree with you about the wolf pelt....

Oh, that is nothing! Matt used to trap a bit for the neighbor, he had a Muskrat problem at his lake. Well Matt caught a couple and Isabelle picked one up and started petting it! I wasn't there, but I was horrified, nonetheless. He said to her, "You know that is dead, right?" She replies, "Yeah, but it is so soft Daddy!" She was almost 3! Gross, but funny! The best part, I get to tease her about it when she is older, in front of her boyfriends!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh, that is nothing! Matt used to trap a bit for the neighbor, he had a Muskrat problem at his lake. Well Matt caught a couple and Isabelle picked one up and started petting it! I wasn't there, but I was horrified, nonetheless. He said to her, "You know that is dead, right?" She replies, "Yeah, but it is so soft Daddy!" She was almost 3! Gross, but funny! The best part, I get to tease her about it when she is older, in front of her boyfriends!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
:lmao:hehe... that's a funny story... and here I thought picking on Ry for eating a bug was gonna be fun lol... yours is way better!!!

Alicia~

I am so sorry about Levi. My DBF and I were reading this last night and we were crying along with you.

Your daughter is beautiful. I can not believe how big she has gotten in a year!

We are with you as you prepare to go back to WDW and we can not wait to read more.

Alicia~

I am so sorry about Levi. My DBF and I were reading this last night and we were crying along with you.

Your daughter is beautiful. I can not believe how big she has gotten in a year!

We are with you as you prepare to go back to WDW and we can not wait to read more.

Thank you for being here! I know, Isabelle is 48" right now! She can ride pretty well everything! And ahe DOES love thrill rides! What am I going to do?

Sept 2

6:30- Wake- up
7:30- Drive to MK
8AM- Castle pics and Breakfast- Crystal Palace
9AM- Fantasyland- Dumbo, Carrousel, Pooh, Dream w/ Mickey (9:40)
10:30- Tomorrowland- (all except Space Mt, Astro Orbiter, and Stitch)
12PM- Grab a quick snack
12:30- Bus to Pop for a Break
2:15- Back to MK- RR to Fronteirland, try to get parade seats, then Splash MT, BTMRR (Rinse and Spin Baby!) , Tom Sawyer's IS, maybe Country Bears
5:30- Dinner- Columbia Harbour House
6:30- Liberty Square
8:15- Parade seats for Spectro and then Wishes
10:20- Dumbo
10:30- Drive (yes, remember we drove over that AM) back to Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter