A Big Thank You for all my friends on the DCL DISboards!!

yodasdabomb

<font color=purple>If only we had tag fairies runn
Well the time has come!! I am leaving tomorrow morning (flight at 7:45am) for Orlando to begin my new job!!

I want to thank all of you who have patiently answered my questions and cheered me on through the hiring process and the waiting game!! You are all so wonderful and I am way more calm right now than I would be if it hadn't been for you guys! Hopefully the next time I post on the boards I will be full of answers instead of questions!

Special thanks to CM_Mom and Dazie52! You two are awsome and I can't wait to meet you for real Robyn! For those of you who are sailing soon please stop by and say hello! I would love to hear from you. I will be on the ship beginning Sat. but not full fledged until the week after.
Thanks again and I will try and post once and awhile once everything become routine.:grouphug:

So will the other CMs think we're crazy when we go into the kid's club & ask for "Yoda"?

Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Where will you be working?

Erin :D

Congrats on your new job and let us know what ship and where on the ship you will be so we can look you up. I am hoping to sail in 2006. That seems so far away but I know it will be here before I know it.

Best wishes

Originally posted by CruisingCA2005
So will the other CMs think we're crazy when we go into the kid's club & ask for "Yoda"?

Most likely yes! But if you ask for Andrea, you may not get as many weird looks!::yes::

Which part of the kids club are you going to be working at.

I will be on the 8/28/04 Magic and will have kids in the 3-4, 5-7 and 8-9 groups...

Giny

Andrea,

We will see you in January. I have three kids in your age groups!!

Kelli
:earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Congratulations Andrea,
Listen if you need anything - just call the shop at 800-950-4559 and we will help - Good luck
Always
shirley & Norm

Good Luck to you Andrea!! What a great new adventure you have in store!! Try to keep us posted as to how things are going for you (if you get the time)! God Bless you!!!:wave2:

Don't know if Yoda will have time to get back on before she leaves but I can answer where she will be working....She probably won't know till she gets on the ship.

It's really been fun answering all the questions and participating in the excitement. Robyn would have loved to have an "ordinary" CM to talk to before she started work. Some questions seem trivial but make a BIG difference in what you pack or how you plan.

For those of you who don't know, that degree that Yoda had on her countdown clock this spring was a Master's in Education and she's worked in Children's camps in the summer for the past 10 years or so. Those of you who are cruising this fall will have a great counselor wherever they assign her.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congradulations Andrea!!!

We all know that you will do great. Can't wait to meet you in Nov. We will have kids in both the 5-7 and 8-9 yr olds.

CM mom, is your daughter (Robyn)in the Oceaneer's Club on the Magic? If so, I saw her July 3-10 and think I put her name down as outstanding on our comment card--it's the name, ya know. My son was in the club, 5-7, that week.
Robin M.

Andrea...GOOD LUCK. We will stop by the kids club to say Hello on the 8/28/04 cruise

Joanna

Rock'n Robin, yes sir that's my baby. Oh wait a minute, that's a different song. Anyway, yes Robyn(USA) is mine and she has been working with the 5-7s since she returned to the Magic in June. I think she's fantastic all the time but then I'm supposed to. It's great when someone else agrees with me.
Reine

Thanks CM_Mom for everything again!! Yes I am still up !! I have to be at the airport in oh... 7 hours but all is well... I figure I would rather be tired when I get there and be ready for bed tomorrow Orlando time. I survived my sisters wedding everything went off without a hitch she looked amazing and we all survived. I managed to get through today with only one nervous breakdown, and I think that, that was just due to exaustion (sp?) from the long week! Not only did the wedding happen but my Grandfather also died on Wednesday after a 10 year battle with Parkinson's Disease. Even though it was a blessing in disguise (he has been suffering for a long time) it has been hard since the wedding is tomorrow and because of the wedding neither my sister, my parents, or I could go. If you all could please send some pixie dust for my grandmother and her real family ( they adopted our family as grandchildren when my sister and I were 2 and newborn) I would really appreciate it! Thanks again for everything. I really do hold a fond place in my heart for you all and I promise to try and check in once I get settled!

Pixie dust & prayers on the way . . . .

How long is your contract? We hope to sail in summer of 2006. Will you stil be there possibly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter