• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Hi! Joining this thread rather late but we just booked this cruise over a week ago - so excited! It will be the third cruise for DH and I, although first on DCL and our DD's first cruise (3.5 yrs), not to mention the little one still baking in me. Just put in a request to join the FB group

Are we all still meeting the first day out before sailing? Please let me know the time and place as we are getting all our items for the ship ready. Thank you
:cheer2:

Welcome to all newcomers! Please ask questions, that's what we're here for!

We will be having a Fantasy Fantastic meet and greet on embarkation day at the D Lounge on Deck 4 just aft of the main lobby from 2:30 to 3:30. Please stop by to meet your fellow cruisers and to collect your Fantasy Fantastic wristbands that were made for our group. The D lounge can only be reached from the port (left) side hallway through the Shutters Photography area. Phillip Wiedower (pwiedower) is heading up the Meet and Greet.

We have almost 300 people in our sailing group so you should see the wristbands all over the ship!

We have a roster spreadsheet with everyones names, ages and cabins available on Google Docs. PM me for the link as I won't share the link in a public forum. It's a great way to see if other DISers are nearby and see who has kids in the same age range as your own. If you have not added yourself to the roster already, just let me know and I'll add you. It also helps me plan for how many wristbands I will need to bring for everyone.

Here are some helpful links as we close in on our sail date!

DCL Behind the Magic TV Show
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1yt0SkiPoXmdmIyZWxTZFRkVGM/edit

Port Canaveral Webcam
http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/

DCL Blog (Lots of info, including menus, ship maps, etc.)
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/

Packing List Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alyt0SkiPoXmdFpfLVROdFBrbnBVcmgwbVRqSFJwdmc#gid=0

Just want to make sure we are on the list as we don't have a FB account and haven't made 10 posts yet. We are still living in the '80's!

-Ed and Megan

Can't wait to stop by and meet everyone! It will be a great cruise I am sure. We have friends who just got done with the Eastern cruise on the Fantasy and they had a great time, then headed out on the Western cruise!

Seahound, would you send me your first and last names of everyone in your party, cabin number, kids ages, and favorite Disney characters in a PM so I can add you to our roster. I'll send the link to the page back to you so you can check it out.

:surfweb:

Hey Gang....:wave2:

Been a while since I have posted. We are getting oh so close. :cool1:

Here are the movies that will be playing on our cruise:

PLANES
MONSTERS U
WRECK IT RALPH
IRONMAN 3
LINCOLN
LONE RANGER
OZ GREAT AND POWERFUL
FINDING NEMO 3-D
BRAVE 3-D
AVENGERS
MUPPETS

as someone once said:

See ya REAL soon....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";49338783 said:
:surfweb:

Hey Gang....:wave2:

Been a while since I have posted. We are getting oh so close. :cool1:

Here are the movies that will be playing on our cruise:

PLANES
MONSTER INC.
WRECK IT RALPH
IRONMAN 3
LINCOLN
LONE RANGER
OZ GREAT AND POWERFUL
FINDING NEMO 3-D
BRAVE 3-D
AVENGERS
MUPPETS

as someone once said:

See ya REAL soon....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin, you mean Monsters University, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter