• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

I'm new to this how would I know what group I'm in for the fish extenders and how many people I would get fish extender gifts for??? Please help me!!!!!!!

You're in group 3. On the spreadsheets it's called "Us Too". Everyone who joins the FE between now and Aug 31 will be in your group. There are currently 7 cabins. I'm not sure how big that group will get but I will try to keep it at around 20 - 22 at the most. Hope that helps

Count my family in for FE too please :)

It's our 2nd cruise, but our first Disney cruise.

For roll call:
Room 6096 Cat 4D

DH: John (61) DW: Karen (38) DD: Isabella (12) DS: Lorenzo (2, turns 3 two days after disembarking)

Going back and reading all the way through this thread now

You've been added to the FE you're in group 3. (It's called "Us Too")
Do you have favorite Disney characters?

We would love to be part of FE! It's me and DH + 8 yo Olivia and 4 yo Christian who loves Peter Pan!

I'll be glad to add you. What is your cabin #? Any celebrations? Also, I need the names of the adults. Does anyone else have a favorite Disney character?

FE: if you are not on our Facebook page and you prefer no alcohol in your FE, please comment here so that I can make last-minute updates to the spreadsheet. Thank you.

Additional information for The Keen's:
Cabin 8150
Mike (DH)
Jeannie (DW)
Olivia (DD) 8yo - loves Sophia or Tinkerbell
Christian (DS) 4yo - loves Peter Pan

Where do I find the list for 'Us too' so I know how many gifts?

On our Facebook page. Pinned post @ top of group page. First link. Then click on "us Too"

FE: if you are not on our Facebook page and you prefer no alcohol in your FE, please comment here so that I can make last-minute updates to the spreadsheet. Thank you.

Do you think there will be any updates to FE group 2?

Thanks,
Ginny

PS... Thank you for emailing the spreadsheet to me!!

Do you think there will be any updates to FE group 2?

Thanks,
Ginny

PS... Thank you for emailing the spreadsheet to me!!

Yes. There was one family that dropped out and one family was added. You can click on the link that I emailed & it will have the updated info.
The rows highlighted in light blue are families who have requested no alcohol

Anyone who needs the link to the FE spreadsheet, please message me with your email address & I'll send you the link

Please let me know the cut off date for joining the FE as I am able to purchase a few more of my item and get them ready for sailing. I will be leaving before the end of the month.
Can't wait to meet all of you safe trip to the ship.
Grammy (Jane):dance3:

My DW Megan and I (DH Ed) are locals to Port Canaveral and this will be our 4th DCL experience, but have not been a part of the FE in the past. Is it too late to join or meet? Sounds fun!!! We will be celebrating Megan's birthday!

My DW Megan and I (DH Ed) are locals to Port Canaveral and this will be our 4th DCL experience, but have not been a part of the FE in the past. Is it too late to join or meet? Sounds fun!!! We will be celebrating Megan's birthday!

I will need your cabin number and favorite Disney characters please

Thanks for the reply. We are not sure what cabin we are in yet. We signed up as VGT and still are waiting a cabin assignment (maybe this week???). Megan's favorite character is Winnie the Pooh; Ed's is Tigger.

Thanks for getting us in at the last minute. Looking forward to it!!!!

Thanks for the reply. We are not sure what cabin we are in yet. We signed up as VGT and still are waiting a cabin assignment (maybe this week???). Megan's favorite character is Winnie the Pooh; Ed's is Tigger.

Thanks for getting us in at the last minute. Looking forward to it!!!!

You have been added to Group 3 (Us Too!). I hope you join our Facebook page. If not, please message me with your email address so I can send you the link to the spreadsheet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter