9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Hi Everyone! We just decided yesterday to book our cruise on the Fantasy. We live in Florida (retired) so it's easy for us to book at the last minute. This is our 4th cruise but the first time on the Fantasy. We are so looking forward to it. I'm Charlette and my DH is Tom.

Hi Everyone! We just decided yesterday to book our cruise on the Fantasy. We live in Florida (retired) so it's easy for us to book at the last minute. This is our 4th cruise but the first time on the Fantasy. We are so looking forward to it. I'm Charlette and my DH is Tom.

Welcome Aboard. If you are not a Facebook user, I wanted to be sure you knew we are going to have a Meet and Greet for everyone on the Boards and FB at 2:30 in the D-Lounge before the Muster Drill!! Hope you can stop by and say Hello.

If it is not too late we would like to participate in the FE. Please let me know! Old cruisers get to have fun too!!!!

If it is not too late we would like to participate in the FE. Please let me know! Old cruisers get to have fun too!!!!

It's not too late! :)
Please post your cabin # and favorite Disney characters. Are you celebrating any special occasions?

Thanks.....we have not been assigned our cabin number yet. I will post it ASAP. Tom's favorite character is Jiminy Cricket or Goofy and Charlette's is Snow White!

Hi! We just booked this week, for this cruise. I have been on about two dozen other cruises, but we have never been on Disney. DW loves everything Disney. Two adults, no kids. No cabin assignment yet.

We are not familiar with the Disney cruise customs and culture. Can someone give us the short course or highlights of the essential things we need to know or do?

We are driving down a couple of of days ahead of time from north Alabama and staying in Orlando. Thanks and see you soon!!

I'll be on this one also. Just got off the Fantasy a couple of months ago with my DH. He loved it except for the "Disney overdose," as he is not really into Disney. :scared1: This time I am sailing with my "cruise pal" whom I don't think I've seen since on the Fantasy in April/May of last year. 43 days and counting!!! :cool1:

Thanks.....we have not been assigned our cabin number yet. I will post it ASAP. Tom's favorite character is Jiminy Cricket or Goofy and Charlette's is Snow White!

Here is additional information for FE Tom (DH) Charlette (DW) and our last name is Ewing. Still do not have cabin number:sad:

Hello

THis will be my second Disney Cruise. I am so excited. Only 43 days to go! Anyone else excited?

Yes I am very excited! DH and I booked this cruise almost two years ago on our second Disney cruise. I have been waiting to meet people on the DIS that will be on this cruise, but I guess most of them prefer FB, so hello to all of you that still check in on the DIS boards! ! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and our first on the Fantasy.

Yes I am very excited! DH and I booked this cruise almost two years ago on our second Disney cruise. I have been waiting to meet people on the DIS that will be on this cruise, but I guess most of them prefer FB, so hello to all of you that still check in on the DIS boards! ! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and our first on the Fantasy.

Welcome!!! I think a lot of us go between the FB and the boards. I know my family is excited. This will be the second Disney Cruise for myself, wife and son but the first for my daughter, mother and grandmother who will be joining us.

In case you missed it we are having a Meet and Greet in the D-Lounge, on Deck 4, from 2:30 to 3:30 before the muster drill. Hope you can stop by and say hello.

I'm on this cruise as well. This will be my fourth DCL cruise, but 5th cruise overall. It'll be my first Eastern so looking forward to the extra at-sea day. :goodvibes

I'm on this cruise as well. This will be my fourth DCL cruise, but 5th cruise overall. It'll be my first Eastern so looking forward to the extra at-sea day. :goodvibes

Welcome Aboard!!! Several of us on this cruise when on the same cruise last year and personally I loved the extra sea day to relax and explore the ship.

I am looking forward to the days at sea as well. I love exploring the ships,there are a lot of things to see and enjoy. We will be on deck 10 forward for the first time, so our experience should be different than the Dream where we were aft each time. We will try to make the DIS meet, will be coming in from POR on the bus, so we will be arriving late to port.

We are very excited too!! Can't wait!

I bounce between this board & Facebook along with several others.

Welcome to the newcomers!! :)

Hi everyone :wave:

Looks like we'll be meeting you all in 39 days!!

This will be our first ever cruise and can't wait to spend it on the Fantasy.

Please come join our very active Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/219779464742519/

Request sent :thumbsup2

Please post the following info.
Names of adults
Names & ages of kids
Favorite Disney Characters
Any celebrations

Count us in for the FE as well. We haven't been allocated a stateroom yet. Will let you know when we do.

I wanted to be sure everyone knew about our meet and great for our upcoming cruise. We have been able to reserve the D-Lounge from 2:30 - 3:30 on Saturday Sept 7th (Sail Away Day) just before the Muster Drill. We have a large group of people who have been planning and preparing virtually now it is time to come and meet in person. This is VERY casual and nothing planned. We will distribute our group wristbands at this time, if you have not already received them.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in 50 DAYS!!!!!!!:yay:

Sounds like a plan!

Hi everyone :wave:

Count us in for the FE as well. We haven't been allocated a stateroom yet. Will let you know when we do.

Allan - Donald Duck
Leena - Minnie Mouse
Keeli, DD12, TBC
Emmet, DS9, TBC

Sounds like a plan!

What is TBC? Thanks. You've been added to the FE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter