• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Is it to late to sign up for FE's, if not we would love to. This will be our 5th DCL cruise and we are so excited. If we can join, here is our info

Me, Gina, fav character goofy
My daughter, Janae age 7, fav character is Snow White
My mom, Linda, fav character is Pluto

Room 5520

It's not too late to join FE. I've added you to the list. Welcome!!

Hi everyone! I'm Kristin, my mom Debbie, and my 19y/o daughter Sydney will be on board. We have a 04E room, stateroom 5052. This is our first DCL trip, in fact its our first cruise anywhere! We are beyond excited. I've been reading a LOT on the forums learning lots of tips and info, and was happy to find this thread! I haven't read the whole thread yet, but wanted to go ahead and say hi, and I'm going back to read as soon as I post! More later! :)

KBelle - Kristin (40), Debbie (DM), Sydney (DD19)
Fave Characters: Kristin - Nemo, Debbie - Mickey as The Sorcerers Apprentice, Sydney - Tinkerbell

Also, we'd like to participate in the FE!

Hi everyone! I'm Kristin, my mom Debbie, and my 19y/o daughter Sydney will be on board. We have a 4E room. This is our first DCL trip, in fact its our first cruise anywhere! We are beyond excited. I've been reading a LOT on the forums learning lots of tips and info, and was happy to find this thread! I haven't read the whole thread yet, but wanted to go ahead and say hi, and I'm going back to read as soon as I post! More later! :)

Welcome Aboard!! :)

Hi everyone! I'm Kristin, my mom Debbie, and my 19y/o daughter Sydney will be on board. We have a 04E room, stateroom 5052. This is our first DCL trip, in fact its our first cruise anywhere! We are beyond excited. I've been reading a LOT on the forums learning lots of tips and info, and was happy to find this thread! I haven't read the whole thread yet, but wanted to go ahead and say hi, and I'm going back to read as soon as I post! More later! :)

Fave Characters: Kristin - Nemo, Debbie - Mickey as The Sorcerers Apprentice, Sydney - Tinkerbell

Welcome to the group. I'll be glad to add you to the FE list. May I get your stateroom #? Also, I hope you'll join our Facebook page. It's much more active over there.

We (my hubby and I) went on our first disney cruise in April on the Fantasy and are thrilled to sail again on the 7 of Sept! It will be just to two of us again. Did deck 8 (5b) loved the cabin last time.

Hi,
My DH and I are sailing with all 5 of our DCs ages 8-20 but even after they are all grown and gone we are going to continue to sail on Disney because it is just that much fun and always new experiences!!

For those not on Facebook, the FE is at 32 cabins. I have divided it into 2 groups of 16 cabins each. If you are interested in participating in both groups, please let me know so I can note it on the list. Thanks

:banana:Hello to all, just booked our 2nd fantasy cruise. Last August we took the family on the fantasy to celebrate our 40th anniversary. This year only my DH and myself are going. Hoping it's not to late to join in on the FE fun, we enjoyed it as much as our grandchildren did? We are in room #8526 and would join both groups if possible.

Welcome! You're not too late to join the FE. all I need are your names, favorite Disney characters & any celebrations

Thank you for allowing us to join in on all the fun. My Husband's name is Ray White and my is Jane White

Thank you for allowing us to join in on all the fun. My Husband's name is Ray White and my is Jane White

Welcome to the group! :) Have you joined our Facebook group yet? If not, please do! I think the link is a few posts up....It's very active and a lot of fun!:banana:

Thank you for letting us join in on all the fun. My name is Jane White and my DH is Ray White, however our FE says Grammy & Gramps from when we took the grandkids last year. Donald Duck is my favorite and I would say Mickey Mouse is my DH's. It will be my birthday on 9/2 and we will be celebrating in Disney before the cruise.:love:

Livvys,

Will try to join, I don't know to much about facebook. Thanks for the invite.

Thank you for letting us join in on all the fun. My name is Jane White and my DH is Ray White, however our FE says Grammy & Gramps from when we took the grandkids last year. Donald Duck is my favorite and I would say Mickey Mouse is my DH's. It will be my birthday on 9/2 and we will be celebrating in Disney before the cruise.:love:

That sounds like a great way to celebrate your birthday! Hey you are grammy and gramps no matter if the kids are with you or not, right?:goodvibes

Always a Grammy & Gramps no matter where we go, it's one of the happiest times in your life.:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter