9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

A Touch of Walt Disney World

So this afternoon I finally talked to my sister in law about their trip! They stopped over and had a few gifts---

For Luke
100_2679.jpg

For the girls...

100_2683.jpg

birthstone Minnie Necklaces

and for me!

100_2684.jpg

I so love this. I am for sure going to use it at WDW... and Kings Island and well lots! So cute! It has a wristlet to it too! So sweet!

Some of the trip highlights she shared (she has not had time to get the pictures printed, but brought over the most darling Castle picture before CRT)

The Fairies--- thanks DIS! I told her to do it and go early! The girls adored it!

BBB- my nieces had never done it... and both told me how much fun it was!

Expedition Everest-- my nephew and oldest niece loved it

Rockin' Roller Coaster- my nephew's pick ride!

It was fun to hear about their trip, meals and the Poly!

Adorable Disney gifts!!! Isn't it fun to talk to someone who has just returned? I bet you are twice as excited for your own trip now!

Those necklaces are adorable and I loove that wristlet. That will be perfect for the various parks.

What cute gifts! I :love: the Minnie necklaces. I bet the girls love them!
The wristlet is cute too! That looking like something great to throw into a bag and go. Now, what are the Star Wars toys? They kinda look like bathtub toys, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'm adding that to the list for my little guy (and well probably DH too! :laughing: ).

It's so fun to get to talk Disney with your family! Nice gifts, too. That should have everybody even more excited about your own upcoming trip!

Brooklynn loves jewelry of all kind. We looked at the Minnie necklaces several times. That might be a good thing to bring her back from my trip.

Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead, in case I don't get back over here, since I'll be in Alabama tomorrow. You've got a birthday celebration; right?

Great gifts for everyone!!!! So glad they enjoyed their trip!!!! As fast as time is going around here, it will be NO time before you are going to be coming back from your wonderful trip!!!! :O)

Those are great gifts. I love that they make Star Wars figures for babies. The necklaces for the girls was a good idea and that change purse is too cute.

I just made 4 ADR's, a Pirate Cruise Reservation, and a BBB reservation this morning. Also added dining to our package. I called right at 6 a.m. central time, and I'm not sure how long I was on hold, but I was done with the entire process by 6:50 a.m.
So, maybe things are getting better? They guy that helped me seemed to know what he was doing.
I got all the dates/times I requested except for 1900 Park Fare on Sunday nigh, June 7th. I got 20 minutes later than requested, but I'll take that!

Such cute gifts!! I am so excited they still have that wristlet! I was eyeballing that last April!!:thumbsup2 The baby Star Wars figures are ADORABLE! I love talking about Disney, what a great way to help you get more excited for your trip!!:goodvibes

Adorable Disney gifts!!! Isn't it fun to talk to someone who has just returned? I bet you are twice as excited for your own trip now!

It was fun, I am going to get over there this week to see some pictures I hope!

Those necklaces are adorable and I loove that wristlet. That will be perfect for the various parks.

I love the wristlet. I probably would have gotten it if I had seen it- she knows me well!

What cute gifts! I :love: the Minnie necklaces. I bet the girls love them!
The wristlet is cute too! That looking like something great to throw into a bag and go. Now, what are the Star Wars toys? They kinda look like bathtub toys, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, I'm adding that to the list for my little guy (and well probably DH too! :laughing: ).

They are drool toys... no probably bath, but I am thinking we won't use them for that. Luke actually was grabbing them and trying to eat them earlier today!

What a fun way to spend the afternoon! :goodvibes

Kathy

It was... Hannah asked afterwards if we could do our countdown calendar, so we will start that soon!

It's so fun to get to talk Disney with your family! Nice gifts, too. That should have everybody even more excited about your own upcoming trip!

Brooklynn loves jewelry of all kind. We looked at the Minnie necklaces several times. That might be a good thing to bring her back from my trip.

Hope you guys have a great weekend ahead, in case I don't get back over here, since I'll be in Alabama tomorrow. You've got a birthday celebration; right?

I know I went to the grocery to get ready for Emily's birthday tonight. Tomorrow we hope to go to the zoo after Easter pics in the AM. Then Sunday party- which will be crazy with the missing hour for spring forward!

Great gifts for everyone!!!! So glad they enjoyed their trip!!!! As fast as time is going around here, it will be NO time before you are going to be coming back from your wonderful trip!!!! :O)

I know that I will be blue after our trip, but I like to do Trip Reports and I will have summer still ahead!

Sounds like a great touch of Disney! The necklaces are super cute and I love your wallet.

Thanks!

Those are great gifts. I love that they make Star Wars figures for babies. The necklaces for the girls was a good idea and that change purse is too cute.

Thanks ! The girls love their jewelry.

I just made 4 ADR's, a Pirate Cruise Reservation, and a BBB reservation this morning. Also added dining to our package. I called right at 6 a.m. central time, and I'm not sure how long I was on hold, but I was done with the entire process by 6:50 a.m.
So, maybe things are getting better? They guy that helped me seemed to know what he was doing.
I got all the dates/times I requested except for 1900 Park Fare on Sunday nigh, June 7th. I got 20 minutes later than requested, but I'll take that!

Thanks for the good experience update... you give me hope!

Such cute gifts!! I am so excited they still have that wristlet! I was eyeballing that last April!!:thumbsup2 The baby Star Wars figures are ADORABLE! I love talking about Disney, what a great way to help you get more excited for your trip!!:goodvibes

I love to hear about trips... hence that is why I like this board especially!

Hi Laura!
Just wanted to let you know that I called Disney dining this morning because we were "forced" :lmao: to book an additional day to the beginning of our trip. The airfare was just too great to pass on.
Total length of time you ask?

23 minutes and 8 seconds!!!

They are drool toys... no probably bath, but I am thinking we won't use them for that. Luke actually was grabbing them and trying to eat them earlier today!

If they are drool toys, then we need them at our house too! Owen loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on! I bought a few of the plastic bathtub toys from the Disney Store and he loves to chew on Pluto's face...poor Pluto. :rotfl:

How are you making your countdown calendar? I'm looking for ideas.

Hi!!! Are you at the 100 day mark?!?!? :cheer2:

Well... with my extra days that I had to make to get my one needed night at CSR I am.... but I plan to cancel those after the ADRs are made.

Hi Laura!
Just wanted to let you know that I called Disney dining this morning because we were "forced" :lmao: to book an additional day to the beginning of our trip. The airfare was just too great to pass on.
Total length of time you ask?

23 minutes and 8 seconds!!!

That is awesome...

Woo hoo!!! :banana:

I hope you are on less than that Jackie!

If they are drool toys, then we need them at our house too! Owen loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on! I bought a few of the plastic bathtub toys from the Disney Store and he loves to chew on Pluto's face...poor Pluto. :rotfl:

How are you making your countdown calendar? I'm looking for ideas.

I need to get the stuff.... maybe Monday.

A mini update of sorts...

So on the 16th I can make my ADRs. My parents and Doug are reviewing a few menus and my latest plan is to book an extra dinner so we can cancel later. I am waiting on TGMs charts, but feel confident they will be done by next Monday.

So these long delays in ADRs have me a bit worried. I work Monday mornings, but now I am switching that day and working in the PM. Not to make ADRS (although I am a tad relieved) but to take Hannah to her kindergarten screening. So my thoughts are that I will have plenty of time to call- her screening is not until 11, so I will pick her up from preschool early and go to the screening and head to work. The only bad parts are she is starting swim with Em that afternoon (so my mom will take all three:scared1: ) and she has her first softball practice that evening too.

We have had a great Saturday- we had their Easter pics taken- a disaster... I am calling to get a refund or reschedule after reviewing the proofs at home and being mad that none were good- five years of Easter pics and I was so sad.

Then we headed out to the zoo- it was 77 degrees here and so nice. Emily loves the new stroller--- it was her ride today, Luke was in the big one.Then we just played outside, Em tried out her new bubble BBQ grill and new big girl bike- it might rain tomorrow so we let her try her present early. Tomorrow is the big birthday... I cannot believe she is three.

It sounds like you got lucky with the work schedule, I'll bet that your call doesn't take long at all.
Sounds like your mom is going to have her hands full, and Hanna will be really tired after swim and softball!
Sorry about the Easter pics, is there time for another sitting?
A 70 degree zoo day in March is a bonus! Glad the stroller worked out:goodvibes
Hope Em has a great birthday......princess:

Ahhh, the early rites of Spring!

Glad you enjoyed your day and Happy Birthday to the Big Girl! :cutie:

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter