9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

WOW Laura--8 days!! How exciting!! It sounds like your super-busy but that will just make the days FLY by! And before you know it you'll be in WDW!!

One day down... just four more days of school! The next two days are the crazy ones though with VBS and school...

Hey sweet lady......thought you might see that!!!!! Let's just say that it was quite a productive weekend at our house!!! There is a new PTR started for anyone who is interested in some very LIGHT reading so far.....more to come VERY shortly!!!!

I want to know where you are staying!

Mickey's Philharmagic is my favorite 3D show and one of my top attractions. I just feel so good whenever I walk out of the theater.

It seems like everything is coming together in your piles. :goodvibes

Tomorrow night I hope to really study what I still need to round up around the house...and have a list for Luke.

Yes, we have a few park days the same!!:thumbsup2 I can't believe how close it is!:cool1: Maybe it's good that we are all so busy right up until our trips, it will help us from busting with excitement!:goodvibes

I cannot believe it is one week away!

You are probably right! Except I can't decide if the distraction creates more stress!!! :laughing: There are ONLY 24 hours in a day!!!

Laura, I think the piles, no the labeled with precision piles, are so funny. There is a method to the madness of packing for everyone!!! I love it! :laughing:
It is really a week away! :yay:

I for a while struggled with where to pack. I think my two floor piles will serve me well. I did not want to pack in the basement ... that would be a lot of dragging things down. This might be the best way!

Emily's asking for the movie to be paused - too cute!

Happy packing! It won't be long now!

Pause it is a common phrase in our house, even when watching gasp.. live tv.

We love Disney ramblings!! :thumbsup2

Kathy

That is what I seem to be doing a lot!

Sounds like those piles are coming along great! Let us know when you need to think aloud about what to take on the plane and what to pack.

And then adding in the packing of your classroom? YIKES GIRL! You are going to need a day or two of pampering once this is done!

ATTENTION MEMOM AND WIGD:

I forgot to ask this in my previous post, but could one of you give some more details about the campfire/movie nights????? This sounds SO intriguing!!!!

Also WIGD, since my computer broke down on Friday, I did not get a chance to properly say good bye to Miss CP!!!! Please give her an extra hug and a warm hello to her for me when you see her!!!!!!

We have only done the movies at the beach, at the Beach Club resort. They set up a large screen and show the movie on it. Everyone just sits in a lounge chair on the beach and watches the movie. It starts at 9. They also have a fire pit an hour earlier for s'mores. The other fun thing is to walk over to the Boardwalk and watch the performers, magicians, jugglers and such.

I just saw your message so I'll tell her hello from you in the morning at breakfast!

Laura, I'm glad you found out where you are moving. Is it close by? Guess that really doesn't matter though you still have to pack it all up.......

Yay for Disney piles!:banana:

8 more days glad to hear Emily is feeling better:goodvibes

I just want it to be Friday!

Sounds like those piles are coming along great! Let us know when you need to think aloud about what to take on the plane and what to pack.

And then adding in the packing of your classroom? YIKES GIRL! You are going to need a day or two of pampering once this is done!

No piles or planning today. It was a super busy day... and tomorrow will be no different, I am actually hoping for rain so my kids won't want to play outside tomorrow night!

We have only done the movies at the beach, at the Beach Club resort. They set up a large screen and show the movie on it. Everyone just sits in a lounge chair on the beach and watches the movie. It starts at 9. They also have a fire pit an hour earlier for s'mores. The other fun thing is to walk over to the Boardwalk and watch the performers, magicians, jugglers and such.

I just saw your message so I'll tell her hello from you in the morning at breakfast!

Laura, I'm glad you found out where you are moving. Is it close by? Guess that really doesn't matter though you still have to pack it all up.......

Yay for Disney piles!:banana:

I am going to be by both my buddies on the first floor -- nine years at this building and I have always been upstairs. My van is full of boxes, we have early release the next two days... so that means time to pack!

Today we are looking forward to the Coral Reef... doubtful we will see this!

100_2152.jpg

One week! I think I can, I think I can.... but boy I am wiped out today!

Sounds like you are happy with your move! I hope that makes the packing easier, you have a lot to get done.......

Today we are looking forward to Beauty and the Beast at Hollywood Studios!

Less than 1 week, can't believe it!

Today we are looking forward to Beauty and the Beast at Hollywood Studios!

Less than 1 week, can't believe it!

Tale as old as time,
true as it can be.
Barely even friends,
then somebody bends
unexpectedly...
Just a little change,
small to say the least.
Both a little scared,
neither one prepared-
Beauty and the Beast!

Aaah, so looking forward to seeing this again in the heat of July!

Did you notice that I wrote it in the same bright Pepto Bismol pink color that the dancers dresses are made of? :laughing:

I'm so excited for you guys - especially those two sweet little girls who are going to light up when they see Disney World again! And Luke's wonder at it all will make for such great pictures.
Special forever memories will be made for your family next week!!!

Oh my gosh, we love Beauty and the Beast! I can't remember, have you seen it before? Hopefully the shade will provide you with some coolness! It will be a well needed break from the sun.:goodvibes

Good luck with your last few days. Sounds like you've got your packing well in hand.:goodvibes

Tomorrow... actually 13 hours from now I will feel so much better...the kids will be done, just one workday left. I packed a tons today for an hour... so I just might have not much to do on Friday (here is to hoping I get out early...)

WOO HOO for SIX DAYS!!! :banana:

I honestly had no time to DIS or think about it today, but Friday afternoon I will be in full trip packing mode.

yea for 6 days:banana::banana:

Let's go!

So soon!

Six days!!!!!

So exciting when you get this close!

I am shocked it is here!

Tale as old as time,
true as it can be.
Barely even friends,
then somebody bends
unexpectedly...
Just a little change,
small to say the least.
Both a little scared,
neither one prepared-
Beauty and the Beast!

Aaah, so looking forward to seeing this again in the heat of July!

Did you notice that I wrote it in the same bright Pepto Bismol pink color that the dancers dresses are made of? :laughing:

I'm so excited for you guys - especially those two sweet little girls who are going to light up when they see Disney World again! And Luke's wonder at it all will make for such great pictures.
Special forever memories will be made for your family next week!!!

MeMom you are so sweet! I want to go with your family just to see you there with everyone!

Oh my gosh, we love Beauty and the Beast! I can't remember, have you seen it before? Hopefully the shade will provide you with some coolness! It will be a well needed break from the sun.:goodvibes

We had a big discussion about HS tonight. Hannah is still very resistant to that park... maybe we can change her opinion. Yes we saw it, the girls loved it! DH would probably like to be excused this year... not his thing!

I picked up my last few Target items tonight... but of course I still need to get Luke some cereal-- stupid me I forgot.

Hopefully tomorrow can be haircut day/ night!

DH is checking the weather 10 day outlook like mad... I am already sick of his constant updates!

in 30 minutes (my time anyways, which counts because it's the same as DISNEY time) you will be at 5 days!!!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter