9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

The lanyard was 3.95 with free shipping on ebay. It was a buy it now...so no bidding. I bought it Friday and it came today. The lady was fast and so nice. She emailed to make sure we got it this morning.

Today we are excited for the....

101_0146.jpg

I am even a little extra excited since I sat them out last year!

That picture is adorable!

I haven't done the teacups in a while either. I guess I should try to do them again this summer. I would love to luck up and catch Alice and the Madhatter riding them, too!

The Tea Cups! How fun. What cute photos of Daddy and his girls. Very nice! I love the mouse who pops up out of the pot :goodvibes

Makes good sense to have TBA days! Good idea, makes you feel you can always get to do/see something the next day if it doesn't work out on your original day... :thumbsup2

My mom still tells stories about how I would beg to go on the tea cups when I was little, little. I am still begging to go on the tea cups -- there is something so fun about sitting in a tea cup, spinning, and watching for the Dormouse to pop out of the teapot. :laughing:

I can tell you that my little guy rode on my lap pn TSM back in Sept. when he was almost five months old, and it was fine. I did have to stop shooting when I thought we might be moving soon, though, to brace him on either side with my arms. By the second time through (we went first thing, then went back to get fast passes), he was over it. I'm thinking that next year, though, when he's two :-)scared1: seriously????) he'll be fighting me for a seat so that he can shoot!

Oh, I think you'll be fine at DHS. I take it your girls aren't into Playhouse Disney if Hannah isn't all that excited? Even my DD (7 on our last trip) still enjoyed the Playhouse Disney show. TSM might change her mind on the park. DHS is a must-do for us due to the Cars/Toy Story characters. Eventually, though, I'm actually going to get to ride the Rock N' Rollercoaster (the kids will be WAAAAYYY outnumbered by adults next trip, so I don't think it'll be an issue).

Thanks for the infant TSM info. The girls do like Playhouse Disney, and we will see it but I think Emily will be far more excited than Hannah.

We love Kali River Rapids! If only it were a little bit longer...

So true!

You are a night owl! Your plans and logic are great, you all are going to have a wonderful time!

I am a night owl.... and unfortunately my children seemingly require little sleep either and like the night!

Your plans really do look great -- aren't having the park hoppers convenient?

I am totally thrilled about the hoppers!

I love looking at your autograph pictures with all the princesses! I think they are precious!! Mulaan is always in China in the World Showcase, we see her many times every trip!! I hope we get to ride Kali River Rapids many times too, Eric has never been on, I bet it will feel great in the June heat! Having the park hoppers will be great for you to accomplish everything you want to see!:goodvibes

We missed Mulan last year, checked twice and all... hopefully better luck this year! Yea to Kali in the heat!

Yours plans so great. I love having those days that are a little more flexible so you can choose things on the fly if you want. :thumbsup2

It just keeps coming back to me we have seven park days.... we should have time!

I'm glad you had a nice weekend; we had rain, rain, and more rain! :umbrella:

I love the idea of having a "freebie" day that you can use to catch up on anything you may have missed earlier, no matter how hard you try not to.

June is not that far away!! :yay:

Kathy

The freebie is fun to strategize! We just can go with the flow!

The lanyard was 3.95 with free shipping on ebay. It was a buy it now...so no bidding. I bought it Friday and it came today. The lady was fast and so nice. She emailed to make sure we got it this morning.

That is a deal....

That picture is adorable!

I haven't done the teacups in a while either. I guess I should try to do them again this summer. I would love to luck up and catch Alice and the Madhatter riding them, too!

That would be so fun to be on the same time as them!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this picture. That would be a great Father's Day present in a home-made picture frame from the girls!

Thanks! Em looks so hot there!

The Tea Cups! How fun. What cute photos of Daddy and his girls. Very nice! I love the mouse who pops up out of the pot :goodvibes

Makes good sense to have TBA days! Good idea, makes you feel you can always get to do/see something the next day if it doesn't work out on your original day... :thumbsup2

I think with a baby you need some TBA time!

My mom still tells stories about how I would beg to go on the tea cups when I was little, little. I am still begging to go on the tea cups -- there is something so fun about sitting in a tea cup, spinning, and watching for the Dormouse to pop out of the teapot. :laughing:

I totally agree... I am sad for those who don't like to spin!

Wait a minute! The Dormouse pops out of the teapot?!? Why don't I know this?

It is cute to watch.. even my girls know about this!

Right in the center -- now you will have to look for it! :thumbsup2

For sure!

Today we are 42 days from WDW, so six weeks! Today is one of our favorite things we are looking forward to:

Meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We have watched Tinkerbelle many times, had a Pirate and Fairy birthday party and well we just love Tink! Hopefully we can avoid waiting tooooo long by visiting first thing, and we will try to do this MK Day #1!

I also made a trip purchase today... a clip on battery operated fan for Luke. I will hopefully attach it to his stroller and it will help him get a bit of a breeze. I plan to test it out... and if it is a bust return it!

Alas, with boys we get no tinkerbell time !:laughing: I am sure your DD's will love it though -- that Pixie's Hollow looks so neat for photos and autographs! That is where she is, right?

Yay for Luke's fan! I am sure he will appreciate it. Mine would try to fly it!

I am sure your girls are excited, because I am super excited. :rotfl: I really can't wait, I am going to be like a little kid in line. :lmao: I have a Rosetta jibbitz for my crocs that lights up! :eek:

I never commented on yesterdays....I don't do teacups. I think I'm the 1% of the population who never liked them, even as a child. :rolleyes1

Yay for Tink!!!:cool1: I have seen alot of those fans for the strollers around WDW, I sure hope yours works well!!:goodvibes

Today we are 42 days from WDW, so six weeks! Today is one of our favorite things we are looking forward to:

Meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We have watched Tinkerbelle many times, had a Pirate and Fairy birthday party and well we just love Tink! Hopefully we can avoid waiting tooooo long by visiting first thing, and we will try to do this MK Day #1!

We are also looking forward to this! Tink is big around here! Have you read any tips about it?

I imagine meeting Tink is going to be the highlight of many trips this summer! :goodvibes

I sure hope we meet her without spending a day in line!

Alas, with boys we get no tinkerbell time !:laughing: I am sure your DD's will love it though -- that Pixie's Hollow looks so neat for photos and autographs! That is where she is, right?

Yay for Luke's fan! I am sure he will appreciate it. Mine would try to fly it!

The pics do look awesome. My sister in law and nieces still talk about how great the fairies were!

I hope to try the fan out this week to see how it works...

I am sure your girls are excited, because I am super excited. :rotfl: I really can't wait, I am going to be like a little kid in line. :lmao: I have a Rosetta jibbitz for my crocs that lights up! :eek:

I never commented on yesterdays....I don't do teacups. I think I'm the 1% of the population who never liked them, even as a child. :rolleyes1

I think that jibbitz would be a hit on the Tinkerbell crocs they have. Plus we plan to wear our Tink dresses (we have Tink shirts but the dress is far cuter).... I cannot wait!

My mom is not a Teacup rider... nor is my best friend. They are not spin rider people. I wonder if Luke will ride it, I had not thought about that yet!

Yay for Tink!!!:cool1: I have seen alot of those fans for the strollers around WDW, I sure hope yours works well!!:goodvibes

I had seen one at Walmart online, with free ship to store, but this one was at CVS, so if it works, I will keep it. If not I will try the Walmart one.

We may make a stop at Pixie Hollow ourselves! Can't wait to see all your pix!

Kathy

I like how they have a mini-photopass card there, I just wish it would not be our third day of getting them. We might have to switch photopasses then.

We are also looking forward to this! Tink is big around here! Have you read any tips about it?

First thing when Toontown opens. I plan to "stalk" and watch while my family rides quick rides in Fantasyland. I think Ariel will be another day since she opens about the same time. I hope to ride Dumbo, Peter Pan (and FP it) and Winnie the Pooh, maybe Snow White or Tea Cups before it opens. I keep reading threads... but no fear I will let you know before your trip.

Today we are looking forward to Turtle Talk with Crush. I think Emily will like it a lot more this trip. Hannah likes it already! Another attraction my parents have not seen either makes it a must do for us!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We hit the 30s tomorrow on our calendar:cool1:

Today we are looking forward to Turtle Talk with Crush. I think Emily will like it a lot more this trip. Hannah likes it already! Another attraction my parents have not seen either makes it a must do for us!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We hit the 30s tomorrow on our calendar:cool1:

WOOO HOOO for hitting the 30's tomorrow. :banana:

I found the fairy jibbitz at surfanddirt.com They were $4 each for the light up ones. They had all of the fairies too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter