9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by IluvXU, Jan 16, 2009.

1. wigdoutdismom

wigdoutdismom DIS Veteran

Wow, you are doing well, if you just spent a week off and haven't called Disney Dining one time!;)
    I called three times last Saturday.......:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

You are doing good with not changing ADRs or having resort envy! :thumbsup2 I have managed to not call Disney this week either. :laughing:

4. cjackearl

cjackearl DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 for no resort or ADR envy! I've left mine alone too, although I have about 3 ADRs I need to cancel..:rolleyes1

Where did you find your iron ons?

I'm in desperate need for trip clothing, but I need to find time to go shopping ALONE, otherwise all my purchases seem to be for the kids.:sad2:

5. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Good job on the no resort envy or ADR switching. I can't even imagine not switching my ADRs. :lmao: It's one of my favorite pre-trip pastimes. :rotfl2:

6. MegansMom

MegansMom Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mou

I'm all caught back up----love all the pictures you have shared!!! You guys sound REALLY set for Easter!!! I have everything ready for Meg's basket except a little candy. She is not much of a candy girl, so thankfully it will not take much to complete the basket! Your Epcot plans sound great!!!! Have a great Easter!

7. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

Thanks for joining in! We went back to the zoo today..... we seem to love it in the spring, or actually anytime!

Thanks... after posting that and reading what everyone wrote... I feel guilty!

So what are you eyeing.... I am wishing I could see Remy.... and the girls watched Lady and the Tramp... and I thought Tony's would be fun! I would love to be windowside for the parade......

I know I am stuck with the resort... but I have two room only nights...but it would be a ton of work!

My girlfriend had iron ons... now she needs to help me. I hope my summer shorts fit...I am hoping when I am done nursing a few more pounds will leave too!

Mine too... you are all making me think I need to call, at least change times, or do something!

Missed you Jen! Hope you had a fun Easter time with Megs!

8. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

Happy Easter!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. micandminforever

micandminforever DIS Veteran

Happy Easter

The pictures are priceless. You have three beautiful children.

10. wigdoutdismom

What darling pictures, looks like a beautiful day!

Hoppy Easter! hop, hop.........

11. Charleston Princess

Adorable pictures! Happy Easter!

12. White as Snow

White as Snow Mouseketeer

Oh my goodness, they are all SO cute! Only one thing equal to Easter and Christmas smiles........ DISNEY smiles!! :mickeyjum

Happy Easter!!

13. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

Thanks! It was a great Easter...a bit cold but sunny at least!

It was a beautiful Saturday at the zoo!

You too Jackie...now back to the grind!

I am ready for those!

14. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

I will post some Easter pics... the hunt was a big hit and the girls have lots of Disney spending money, so they are super excited. Tomorrow morning they will start the calendar .... it hanging and ready! I am super excited to be at almost two months.... let the true countdown begin!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

15. Charleston Princess

Hope you have a wonderful first day back -- with lots of quiet, well-behaved children! :laughing: Now that spring break is behind us, the next stop is Disney World! :yay:

16. MeMom

MeMom DIS Veteran

If you do have that kind of kids, could you let me borrow them for the rest of the year???? As soon as the weather starts getting warm here, our kids seem to check out for the duration! At least testing will be over at the end of next week.

Looking forward to joining all of you in your smaller countdowns, as we are still 100+ days out.

17. lmillercrew

lmillercrew DIS Veteran

Great picture of the kids sitting by the tulips. Glad to hear that you had a nice Easter.

18. dddisrunner

dddisrunner DIS Veteran

What beautiful pictures!! Your kiddos are SO precious! I hope your first day back is nice and calm!! Yay for starting your countdown!! We start ours tomorrow!;) I can't wait to see your Easter pics!:goodvibes

19. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

My "one" did not feel good.. he was behaving so I knew he was sick- so he slept at the nurse!

I just subtract four days from our countdown calendar to get the days left to the end of the year!

Thanks... it was gloomy, rainy and cold today!

Thanks Diane!

20. IluvXU

IluvXU DIS Veteran

So our calendar is pretty simple.... Paint Chip heads , eight rows of eight, or 8x8 or an array. (teacher in me). I wanted to do a chart with rows of seven, but a standard posterboard did not fit enough days (we were ready to start the countdown and had lots of things to write-- see next).... so 64 it is for our start day (it is an accident that it started the first day after spring break)

So we took our maps and listed out all the stuff we want to do at WDW. Then I wrote them all down on blank address labels. Then the girls attached the labels to the backs of the Mickey heads (warning we covered writing--- the backs were not blank, therefore the labels had to be used). Then they helped me to lay out the heads and tape them down.

Now Hannah reads (with some help) the back as we take off each day. Then she writes it in her notebook (a cute princess book she got for Easter) organized by parks. I love her getting her writing anytime I can.

Today's Thing we are looking forward to is.... swimming at the hotel

[​IMG]

21. wigdoutdismom

What a great idea! I may need to copy it :goodvibes Look at that little princess all happy and full of herself!