• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$80 SWA Flight to WDW!!!!

Just booked my flight down to WDW from MHT. I'm waiting to see if the return flights go down at all. I actually ended up adding a day to my trip to get the $80 fare. Still with paying the extra hotel night the total cost is still less than the original price of the flight down and I get an extra day at WDW. I figure if I gotta pay it anyway might as well get the extra day. :thumbsup2

That was me a few months ago. My flight was $100 cheaper the day before I planned on going. So I picked that day and I used the $100 to pay for another night at Pop. I'm flying with Alaska. The price did go down $10 so I have a small credit for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter