$80 SWA Flight to WDW!!!!

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just checked Southwest.com again (checked a few times during the day) and was able to lock in my flight from MHT to MCO for $80 ($90.70 with taxes)!!!!!! When I checked the site before I left work, this same flight was at $180! The return flights are still in the $200+ range, but will keep checking back for those. YEAH BABY!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cool2:

good for you!!!:cool1:

I wish we could go this year!! Alas its not to be...so I am very very happy for all of those that can!!

:wizard: I wish you the best vacation ever! :wizard: :woohoo:

I think Airtran and Jetblue are doing $80 fares today too, though I think they are for the fall (Sept/Oct)? Not the times I'm watching for.

:headache: Still around $450 for the three of us to fly. Sometimes living in OK stinks.

Just checked Southwest.com again (checked a few times during the day) and was able to lock in my flight from MHT to MCO for $80 ($90.70 with taxes)!!!!!! When I checked the site before I left work, this same flight was at $180! The return flights are still in the $200+ range, but will keep checking back for those. YEAH BABY!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cool2:

What dates?

Both Airtran and Southwest have $40/$80/$120 flights through tomorrow evening. It's for Southwest's 40th anniversary. We just booked our flight for 10/27!!!! Cannot WAIT to go back! :-)

I just booked the $80 rate for a few days in the Fall. However, my orginal return flight date was a Sunday and I couldn't get the $80 price for anytimes on Sunday. When I change my return flight to Saturday, there was no problem. If you can, I suggest pricing other days. Good Luck!

I was able to get the $80 rate both ways for October. (Round trip BWI to MCO.) I'm happy with it. If it goes lower, I can always re-book, but it was higher last week by a few dollers.

Wow. I paid $1200 for 4 of us to fly MHT to MCI in September. I checked the dates and I could have saved $600 if I waited. Do they allow you to re-book w/o a penalty?

Wow. I paid $1200 for 4 of us to fly MHT to MCI in September. I checked the dates and I could have saved $600 if I waited. Do they allow you to re-book w/o a penalty?

I believe you can...but the $600 will be issued as a credit for future flights. I did this a couple years ago when we flew to Sacramento to see the in-laws. Booked our flights...then looking at fares the closer we got to our departure, found I could save $120. Decided NOT to do that though when I saw it would be a credit toward a future flight and not credited back to my CC. Didn't know when we'd be traveling again and the credit had to be used within a year of it being issued.

Thank you!!! Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I booked yester for our October trip, but chickened out and only bought 3 tickets getting to Orlando (I needed 4 each way). I paid $596 for 3 tickets!! Today, same dates and times I paid $90.70 per ticket. So I went ahead and bought my son his ticket (ticket 4 that I needed) and booked a flight home...And STILL have a credit from Southwest!!!

BTW I added a day to my vacation, but with the money I'm saving by staying one day in Disney I:idea: figured i could afford it

Loved those rates, but I did have to fly down a day early, and leave a day later to get the cheaper rates.....;) love that!

Thank You! I just re-booked at the lower fare and have a $472 credit to use for our next trip.

This Board Rocks!

Yup, we grabbed the Airtran $80 and used the Little Debbie $10 off coupons yesterday. I am glad to have our flights booked finally!

Little Debbie $10 off coupon????? what is this?

I had a RT flight and a 1 way flight booked for sept (son was using a free tix for one leg) and we got $180 credit...wooohooo but have to book and travel by March 28th...just means I get to make a trip home or something...

Got mine changed last night. I actually have two reservations as I'm staying for a week and the parents are joining me for the first part of it. I changed thiers with no problem, but mine would not allow a change. I finally had to call and do the hour long hold music limbo so that they could do mine manually (they changed one of my flight times about two weeks ago and so I guess it no longer comes up as I booked online so they have to do it). I did have to adjust my flights a little but it worked out better for us anyway. I was hoping for some kind of sale but this was awesome.

Of course we now have a lot of credit. I have $200 and my parents have about $160 each. Guess we'll just have to suck it up and go to Vegas in the spring:rotfl2:

Hope everyone else gets to adjust thier flights.

Just booked my flight down to WDW from MHT. I'm waiting to see if the return flights go down at all. I actually ended up adding a day to my trip to get the $80 fare. Still with paying the extra hotel night the total cost is still less than the original price of the flight down and I get an extra day at WDW. I figure if I gotta pay it anyway might as well get the extra day. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter