8 days of Dlx Dining means 20 ADRs and lots of food *New 4/21 Tutto Italia

For breakfast this day, we ate at Pop food court again since we cancelled the ADR at Ohana breakfast so kids could sleep in after MVMCP. We will definitely plan it for next trip. We ate pretty much the same as the other day so I will skip to Tutto Italia.

This was a last minute addition to our ADRs since I had been reading so many good things about TI on Dis and decided we should try it. (thanks Dis) and we were SOOOO glad we did. We had spent most of the morning at a resort photo shoot at Poly so we took the monorail over to Epcot and made our way over to WS for our 11:30am ADR. This was a good time since our group was hungry but we would have to finish up by 1:15pm since we had 1:30pm Behind the Seeds tour booked.

Here is a photo of the menu from December, it is a little different then the one posted on other sites.

tutto.jpg

tutto2.jpg

They said it would be a few minutes so I looked at the decorations and cooled off in the AC. The group came in and used the facilities and we were ready to go when they called us in. We were given the large round table in the main dining room and the CM quickly came over. We explained that we had the dlx dining plan and he immediately said that it would take extra time to get checks at the end of the meal so plan accordingly. Apparently, they had been having issues for weeks. :confused3 They brought over bread with olive oil which quickly disappeared. We ordered drinks and our appetizers while we decided what we wanted for entrees. My FIL and SIL got the Antipasto Misto - generous platter of appetizers and Italian specialties, serves two for their appetizer which could easily have been a meal. They raved about it. I got the Fresh Mozzarella - vine ripened tomatoes, basil and Tuscan olive oil, YUMMY, it was so fresh and good. Mom and DH got the Calamari Fritti - with spicy marinara sauce which they loved. We actually got Sarah and Mark to try it too, we didn't tell them what it was other then fish. :rotfl2: Sarah said she liked it but not the after taste. For entrees, SIl got Spaghetti with Clams, cherry tomatoes, garlic and parsley which she said was the best she has ever eaten. I got the Panzotti- pasta pillows filled with ricotta with zucchini and red sauce which was so good, like ravioli. Mark got Spaghetti - with veal meatballs and pomodoro sauce which he really liked. Sarah of course got pasta with butter. I think between everyone at the table, we tried all the desserts. :woohoo: I got the Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce, WOW was it good and not too heavy. Mark, Sarah and Dave had various gelatos. I have to say that this was one of the best meals of the whole week and the service was amazing. Then it was time for the checks and the CM was not kidding, it too FOREVER (about 15 minutes) which was an issue since we were scheduled for the Behind the Seeds tour at 1:30pm and we still had to walk to the Land from the other side of the WS. Yes, it took 2 hours for lunch. Total for lunch was $205 which included $32 tip OOP :eek: but it was SOOO worth it but we used 4TS credits. :yay:

Food: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Service: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Atmosphere: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Value: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 1/2 (if on dining)

TI is definitely a must do for our group for furture trip but I think we will change to dinner so we can enjoy it and take our time.

Up next California Grill......

Haha...my parents fed me calamari as a kid and didn't tell me what it was. It worked, I love it now!

Haha...my parents fed me calamari as a kid and didn't tell me what it was. It worked, I love it now!

I still won't tell them what it is so they continue to eat it. Same with clam chowder for my son. And once every few weeks we have PC chicken (Pork Chop Chicken :rotfl2:). If I make it look like nuggets, they will eat almost anything. ;)

Great reviews.

It's funny but my Dad took the oppositte trick with me and my brother - for years we had breaded pork cutlets (the thin pounded boneless pork) - my Dad used to tell us it was squid - and for some reason we ate it? :confused3 and of course, liked it.

Years later when I actually tried squid, I like it but in our family, those pork cutlets are still referred to as squid.

Was thinking about eating at Tutto Italia on my next trip, you have made up my mind!! We are going! thanks for the great review!!

Great reviews.

It's funny but my Dad took the oppositte trick with me and my brother - for years we had breaded pork cutlets (the thin pounded boneless pork) - my Dad used to tell us it was squid - and for some reason we ate it? :confused3 and of course, liked it.

Years later when I actually tried squid, I like it but in our family, those pork cutlets are still referred to as squid.

Too funny. Things we do to get our kids to eat healthy.

Thanks for all the information.

Thanks for reading.

Was thinking about eating at Tutto Italia on my next trip, you have made up my mind!! We are going! thanks for the great review!!

Glad I could help, enjoy TI, it was really wonderful. Just be sure to leave enough time to truly relax and ejoy the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter