8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great weekend everyone (I should say have a great next 6 weeks for as much as I get to post)

I'm off to take the boys to the pool.

spot.gif

What a relief. I was at the Y the other day & the 4 o'clock news was showing someone's pool with globs of black stuff on the bottom. Aparently some neighborhoods had soot all over the place.

I understand your reief.... sort of....

green1_sm.jpg

Hi all, been AWOL for a while, how about a pirate joke for old times sake?

The Firing Squad
pix_clear.gif
A Pirate was scheduled to go before a firing squad for his crimes. The evening before his execution, he was asked what he wanted for his last meal. He refused the meal completely.
The next morning the man was brought before the firing squad. When asked for his last request, the man said he had none. The General in charge of his execution asked him, ''Sir, you refused your last meal and your last request. Isn't there anything you want before you die?''
The man thought for a moment, then said, ''Music has always been an important part of my life. If I could do but one thing before I die, would you allow me to sing my favorite song from beginning to end, without interruption?'' The General thought this was a reasonable request, and ordered his men to lower their weapons and to not interrupt for the duration of the song. ''Ten million bottles of rum on the wall...''
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:figment:

I guess we can't ALL be INNOCENT...

iC9165E01-D44D-4096-A468-1E07DA8C93C8.jpg

This image was "blurred" to protect those seeking to remain ... "innocent"

Just a quick 'hello' sorry I haven't been around much, busy on the Med July 28th thread and cutting down on Dis time to do other things.

Firstly, can I have my shorts back please, they clearly are mine, though I do not remember the photo or the Abs.

Its just two weeks to my cruise and one week till I leave for Spain. I looked yesterday and its a staggering 399 days now to this cruise, so close then.

Hope everyone is fine, sorry to miss and birthdays or anniversary's, all the best to everyone.

Harley says Good morning and have a great weekend everybody!

P1000229.jpg

(And don't look at my dirty carpet.):eek:

Just a quick 'hello' sorry I haven't been around much, busy on the Med July 28th thread and cutting down on Dis time to do other things.

Firstly, can I have my shorts back please, they clearly are mine, though I do not remember the photo or the Abs.

Its just two weeks to my cruise and one week till I leave for Spain. I looked yesterday and its a staggering 399 days now to this cruise, so close then.

Hope everyone is fine, sorry to miss and birthdays or anniversary's, all the best to everyone

32.jpg

Hey Andrew!

Looks like a load of fun and pleasant memories is about to embark with your family! Only a week to go .... cheers!! This morning I just watched my first DVRd episode of the new Dr Who season (I think).... The Shakespere Code.

Check out this page for the utube video animation links of Dr Who, what do ya think?...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img.../images?q=code+shakespere&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en

BTW, Andrew,..... that's a cool TAT you've got there! <chuckles>

Try www.dogfriendly.com/

which gives (for DC)

Crowne Plaza -14th and K Street NW Washington
Hotel Helix -1430 Rhode Island Ave Washington
Hotel Madera -1310 New Hampshire Ave Washington
Hotel Monaco -700 F Street NW Washington
Hotel Rouge -1315 16th Street NW Washington
Hotel Sofitel -1914 Connecticut Ave Washington
Hotel Washington -515 15th St NW Washington
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel -2660 Woodley Road NW Washington
Motel 6 - Washington -6711 Georgia Avenue Washington
Park Hyatt Washington -1201 24th St NW Washington
Red Roof Inn - Washington, DC - Downtown -500 H Street Northwest Washington
Residence Inn by Marriott -333 E Street SW Washington
Residence Inn by Marriott -2120 P Street NW Washington
Residence Inn by Marriott -1199 Vermont Avenue NW Washington
The Fairmont, Washington DC -2401 M Street NW Washington
The Jefferson Hotel -1200 16th St. NW Washington
The Madison, A Loews Hotel -1177 Fifteenth St. NW Washington
The Quincy -1823 L Street NW Washington
The Westin Embassy Row -2100 Massachusetts Ave. N.W. Washington
The Westin Grand Washington DC -2350 M St. N.W. Washington
The Williard - Washington -1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington

and http://www.tripswithpets.com/state.asp?dest=DC

Hotel Helix, Washington
Hotel Rouge, Washington
Motel 6 - Washington, Washington
Red Roof Inn - Washington, DC - Downtown, Washington

Alexandria/Arlington/Crystal City (Just south of DC - close to that 5 sided building) http://www.dogfriendly.com/server/t.../cities/usonlinecityVANorthern_Virginia.shtml

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites -625 First Street Alexandria
Quality Inn Mount Vernon -7212 Richmond H Alexandria
Red Roof Inn - Washington, DC - Alexandria -5975 Richmond Highway Alexandria
Residence Inn by Marriott -1456 Duke Street Alexandria
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria -801 North Saint Asaph St. Alexandria
Residence Inn by Marriott -550 Army Navy Drive Arlington
Residence Inn by Marriott -1651 N Oak Street Arlington
Sheraton Crystal City Hotel -1800 Jefferson Davis Highway Arlington
Sheraton National Hotel -900 South Orme St. Arlington
The Westin Arlington Gateway -801 North Glebe Road Arlington

Good info! :thumbsup2

In addition, all Westin hotels have followed the path of the Loews hotels by allowing pets. Granted, you might have to pay a fee but at least puppy can stay with you :goodvibes On our relocation, we found that many of Marriott's Residence Inns and TownePlace locations allow pets, usually at no or little cost.

Also see
http://www.petswelcome.com

http://www.bringfido.com/hotels/DC/Washington/

BTW what's your per diem for hotels and are they permitting you 2 rooms because of the boys? If not, your best option would be a Residence Inn type place that has a 2-bedroom suite, it won't cost too much more than a regular room and would be cheaper than paying for 2 rooms.

grilling.gif

Arlene, we aren't in a B&B, we rented condos on each of the islands to stay in. Although I would love it if someone was cooking meals for me. We have been grilling out almost every evening--simple easy things. :)

Simple Easy THINGS... Uh, yeah... RIGHT!

<chuckles>

MVC-436S.JPG

32.jpg

Hey Andrew!

Looks like a load of fun and pleasant memories is about to embark with your family! Only a week to go .... cheers!! This morning I just watched my first DVRd episode of the new Dr Who season (I think).... The Shakespeare Code.

Check out this page for the utube video animation links of Dr Who, what do ya think?...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img.../images?q=code+shakespere&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en

BTW, Andrew,..... that's a cool TAT you've got there! <chuckles>

Thanks and one for you as exclusively revealed by me months back on this thread, the Doctors new girlfriend for Christmas, he should be so lucky, lucky, lucky.

christmas07.jpg

He is in denial. I haven't told him details of the trip. Just that it would have been a trip that required a passport. I have told him several times that he is not going and he just keeps saying that he is. :sad2:

Stivers-6-30-06-Denial-is-t.gif

Man, is he in for a shock. I think it'll be good for him to know that there are consequences to his actions. Yay you! for being strong.

713.jpg

Monica....

... I gotta hand it to you. You're doing the RIGHT thing. If it were me in similar circumstances ... I'm such a push over that I'd probably have to lean on my spouse to be strong as you've been!

cza0243l.jpg

dancing-dalek.gif

Thanks and one for you as exclusively revealed by me months back on this thread, the Doctors new girlfriend for Christmas, he should be so lucky, lucky, lucky.

christmas07.jpg

OK Everyoone... you heard it first here from Andrew....
the Doctor is gonna "get lucky"..... hmmmm......?

Dalek.gif

ok... I must now bid one and all a brief but fond farewell... i got the swim meet, then long drive to see the show tonite... followed by a potentially super busy Sunday with the Kidspace museum and dim sum in town...

As such I'd like to part with....

i0EDEE987-E6C9-4641-85BF-D8A0BDB2D818.jpg

1) Are you innocent? Why?

2) Do you floss? And how long do you brush?

3) Are you making plans for our TOAL yet? What's your most recent TOAL consideration?

4) Would you sail DCL around the world given the opportunity? And what cabin catagory would you PAY for if you were ready to do it? Use you imagination when defining "READY".

5) What is your FAVORITE TV series (if any.... if none then make one up!)

6) What is your favorite feature of your home? Any least favorite aspects?

7) If you could change any ONE condition or feature of your occupation - what would it be - feel free to use your imagination (or not) as anything is possible as such!

Have a great weekend folks!

23wy3.gif

Harley says Good morning and have a great weekend everybody!

P1000229.jpg

(And don't look at my dirty carpet.):eek:

Debi--that pic is just too cute.........btw, I didn't see any dirty carpet........:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter