8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All --

Just checking in to see what everyone is up to . . . Me, I'm painting the DS's bedroom. I painted it when we moved it SEVEN years ago, but it is getting very grody! Does anyone know how to get paint out of hair? I was painting the ceiling around the ceiling fan and now have a headful of off-white paint!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3 And I just got my hair cut and highlighted on Thursday. . . didn't anticipate PAINTED highlights . . .LOL

Thanks for the help!

Theresa 8-)

Yes because I'm that good with photoshop! :lmao: Too funny because I almost added a line about photoshop at the end.

On a serious note before I leave the thread - Stacey and the other "escaping mom's" are great people I've had the privledge of cruising with before. You guys are going to love them.

Awwww, shucks..... ......thank you! Wish you were joining us!!

HI All --

Just checking in to see what everyone is up to . . . Me, I'm painting the DS's bedroom. I painted it when we moved it SEVEN years ago, but it is getting very grody! Does anyone know how to get paint out of hair? I was painting the ceiling around the ceiling fan and now have a headful of off-white paint!!!:confused3:confused3:confused3 And I just got my hair cut and highlighted on Thursday. . . didn't anticipate PAINTED highlights . . .LOL

Thanks for the help!

Theresa 8-)

Gee, I'd phone my hairdresser if I were you. Whenever I paint I feel as if I have as much paint on me as I do on the walls!!
Good luck getting it out!

Hi,
Hope everone's weekend is gong well. It sounds as if I missed some fun in chat last nite - AGAIN!!!!
I've got to get the spare room cleaned up - my 2 older grandkids are coming to stay w/me. I'm really looking forward to it - we have so much fun together.
I also think I've solved the problem of renovating the rental house - I'm going to rent it to a contractor who is going to do the work & I'll deduct the cost from the rent. Then I can get back to the important stuff - like getting ready for the Aug. cruise!!!

Hey, I'm always nice................:rotfl: just ornery at times, that's all..........:rolleyes1

Well, there's nice. And there's NIIICCE!
th_hunk.jpg

And I thought the ornery one was RandyMan?

G'mornin' pirate:s

We're almost there. MIL & FIL have the kids and I think we have officially entered the DC metro area - Hargerstown, MD. We are not off to a great start. We've been compleltely across the country and this is the first time we've had a problem finding a hotel that will allow the dog.

this particular town just isn't our cup of tea and it seems like everyone hates dogs.

Aww you should have gotten my phone #..... I could have pointed out our dog friendly hotels.

Our dog club hosts a specialty each year so i have acesss to the list of hotels that allow us back.

I know for sure both Holiday Inn let dogs stay. I think one of the extended stays does too.

There's a red roof in Rockville/or is that Gaithersburg on Shady Grove Road that allows dogs too.

Nice!

and

Nice in two weeks on the Magic!

Andrew . . .I gotta tell you that I'm drooling at this point. Have a mickey bar for me. When the pricing first came out for the Med Cruise, I thought they were crazy. Now that I've researched it a bit more (and DH has grown . . LOL), I think it would be the most magnificant way to introduce my boys to Europe. Ah . . guess we'll have to wait and see if Disney does it again in 2009. I'd better start saving my pennies for that one . . LOL.

Enjoy your trip, Andrew. Tell Stephan that Peter says, Hello, too . . (I'll have to tell him that he's doing the Med cruise next week . . .). Please be sure to link to your trip report when you return so I can continue my drooling . . .

Theresa 8-)

Aww you should have gotten my phone #..... I could have pointed out our dog friendly hotels.

Our dog club hosts a specialty each year so i have acesss to the list of hotels that allow us back.

I know for sure both Holiday Inn let dogs stay. I think one of the extended stays does too.

There's a red roof in Rockville/or is that Gaithersburg on Shady Grove Road that allows dogs too.

My impresssion is that the East Coast has not caught on to the dog thing the way the West Coast has. When we were in Seattle last, I was amazed at all the dog parks, and dog oriented places. They just don' t have them here, YET . . . one of my dog loving friends says that they are getting started. Our city, Newport News, VA, is just now building their first dog park . . .

Have a safe trip . .

Theresa 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter