• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
mandymouse said:
Hi everyone

I was sitting here thinking of you, so I thought it would be fun if we asked a couple of questions each to find out what we like/dislike, so my questions are

What is your favourite ride at WDW ? Mine is Tower of Terror & RnRc

Mine would be soarin..I just love that ride!..but befor last year it has always been POC..I have loved that ride since I was a little girl and rode it at DL..
What is your favourite Disney film ? I think it's between Mary Poppins and Lilo & Stitch

Well 101 dalmatians, of course :teeth: ..
But I also really like the old ones with Haley Mills.."The moonspinners"...or "Summer Magic" with Burl Ives..."The parent trap"...(The original) with Brian Keith...I bet some of you have never even heard of these :teeth: ..Great oldies ;)

Which characters do you like to meet at WDW ?
Goofy and Stitch for me.

I like to meet the "face" ones ...you know like the princesses, or Peter Pan...Its easier to talk and mess with them....But they are all fun!....I had Eeyore looking for his tail once...it was really cute!...
Speak to you soon

Mandy x

Good idea!...Its fun to see what everyone says!...Thanks for asking..

Robin,
You are not wishy washy...Just easy to please ::yes::

Dalpal said:
Good idea!...Its fun to see what everyone says!...Thanks for asking..

Robin,
You are not wishy washy...Just easy to please ::yes::

Okay, we'll say that then :rotfl2:

Good morning everyone! Wow have I missed out on alotta discussion :listen:

Let's see if I can catch up!

My fav ride at WDW? Believe it or not, haven't been there yet :blush:

My fav Disney film? Cinderella, Bambi, Fantasia

Characters I'd like to meet? All of the princesses and the famous Goofy :goofy:

As for the signs... I've read alot of people are using magnetic tape they u can purchase at any craft store.

The Fantasia door sign and Pirates of Caribbean are on the link sent to me as listed below:
http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/joyportal

My fav sign was the Fanatsia sign! ::yes:: ::yes::

Hope everyone is doing well! :teeth:

The signs look great Kelly

Here's a few more 'get to know you' questions (please post some too :) )

What is your fave restaurant on the Disney Wonder ? I think Parrot Cay for me, as I like the atmosphere

What onboard activities do you like to do ? I like to do nothing and sunbathe

What is your fave cocktail? A Bahama Mama everytime :)

BTW, it's my eldest daughter's (Kerry aka madmouse91) birthday tomorrow, if you'd like to say 'hi', then go to this thread on the UK Comm Board

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1016053

Favourite Restaurant on the Disney Wonder? Parrot Cay

Onboard activities? the themed nights in WaveBands, wandering the decks, sitting outside in the sun, the stage productions....... mmmm.... how many more do you want :teeth:

Favourite cocktail? None, I'm pretty much strictly a non-alcohol drinker. I'd love it if they had Diet Pepsi, but I suffer through the Diet Coke :p

:umbrella: Ew, what a yucky day here! We've been blessed with nice sunny warmer than usual weather, but today is chilly & drizzly. Oh well, if we don't have these kind of days, we can't appreciate the nice sunny ones! :thumbsup2

My fav restaurant: I'd have to say Parrot Cay as well!

My fav thing 2 do onboard: Dancing on the pool close to midnite when the cover the pool with the boards, found out I still can't breakdance :rotfl2:

My fav cocktail: Strawberry daqs

And I'm also a big Diet Pepsi fan too!

How about these questions:

Fav Shore Excursion: Dolphin Encounter
Fav Disney Couple: Lady and the Tramp
Fav part of travelling to Cruise Port: Driving over bridge and kids seeing cruise ships for first time :banana:

Hi everyone

It is blooming cold here in the UK, thanks for your birthday messages for Kerry, she's at school, but she'll be really pleased to see them.

Fave Shore Excursion ? I've never done an excursion, I just love being on board the ship or relaxing at Castaway Cay :sunny:

Fave Disney Couple ? Lilo and Stitch

Fave part of travelling to Cruise Port ? I agree Kelly, when you drive over that hill and see the stacks from the Wonder, it's an awesome sight.

See ya

Mandy :)

Well
Most of these I cant answer, because I have never cruised with Disney befor.

BUT...

Fav Shore Excursion: Dolphin Encounter...Ill agree with this ..because Ive done this when we went on RCCL..I had a blast..Loved my hug from "Andy"(the dolphin I got to swim with)..I have a picture of it!...Makes me happy just to see it!

Fave Disney Couple ?..Pongo and Purdie :love: ...I really like Lady and the tramp too...I used them sharing there dinner on my Ann. shirt a couple of years ago...

Fave part of travelling to Cruise Port ? Id say knowing my LOOOONG drive is finally over...I HATE driving ...wish my DH would fly.....BUT Illl take the drive to get me to WDW..or the port any day over not going at all...;)

My fav thing 2 do onboard:...well I really like to take photos, I have always liked the nightclubs and watching the bands....and I really like to peoplewatch...sometimes people do the silliest things...

My fav restaurant:..cant answer that one until after the cruise..

My fav cocktail:..I like most anything tropical...but I guess Id go with the Strawberry daqs..as long as they are made well...DH likes the Pinia Coladas(sp?)

Hey I answered more then I thought I could :thumbsup2

Hey

I'm mandymouse's daughter. Thanks everyone who posted Happy Birthday to me on the UK Boards!

Kerry :tink:

This is a first at Disney World for myself (34), DD(6), DS(9) and a first Disney cruise for all DH (43), DD (18) DM-I-L (64). Should be interesting.
FAV DISNEY MOVIE- Mary Poppins, Snow White, Mulan
MOST ANTICIPATED CHARACTER TO MEET- will Mulan be an option? otherwise Chip & Dale, gotta love those guys
FAV DRINK- Reg. Margharita, on the rocks, with cabo and definately salted.
Like a shot of Bailey's or Kalua in coffee too. Also a big sprite drinker.
FAV COUPLE-need more time on that one.
FAV SONG FROM DISNEY MOVIE-The Bare Necessities, A Dream is a wish Your Heart Makes
FAV ONBOARD ACTIVITY-Mid-afternoon nap in room w/balcony door open so I can smell, feel and hear the sea
talk to you all soon
Wendy

sunny_medford said:
New cruiser entering.....
Nice to meet you all
Wendy :grouphug:

YEAH! :woohoo: .... :sail: .. Another cruiser!....
Hiya Sunny! :sunny:

If you read back a ways. :3dglasses
We are getting to know each other ..by answering ??s and asking new ones!...
Jump right in and lets get to know you too!... :yay:

I guess the first thing is how many are you going with? ...and a few here I know, would like to know if you will be bringing any children with you?

For myself its going to be just me and my DH, but we are also going with friends from the threadkiller thread (come on over for a visit..We love to meet new people over there!)...There are three of us for sure and a few more who are trying....pluse our SOs..

:idea: OK...I have one!

:magnify: What is your favorite Disney song?? :listen:..

UMMM! :scratchin ....

:rotfl2: and....... :lmao: .....

. :rotfl2: .........I cant answer that one :rotfl: ....
I love them all :blush: :teeth: :lmao:

madmouse91 said:
Hey

I'm mandymouse's daughter. Thanks everyone who posted Happy Birthday to me on the UK Boards!

Kerry :tink:

Hiya Kerry ..
You are very welcome!...
You can answer the ??s too...
That way we can get to know your DM AND you! ;)

OH Sunny...You must have been posting while I was composing :goodvibes

sunny_medford said:
Nice to meet you all

Hi Wendy

It's nice to meet you too, I'm Mandy, and I'm from the UK.

I see that you like Mulan, I don't know if she is on the ship (though I'm sure someone will let you know), but you should be able to see her in the Parks, especially in China or like us, we met her in the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway, Epcot, here's a piccie of my youngest daughter Becky with her

47375Cimg0706.jpg

Will you be stopping at WDW before or after the cruise, and if so where ?

My Fave Disney Song - Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride (Lilo & Stitch)

Mandy :)

Hey! :tongue:

Favourite Disney Film - Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast or Lilo and Stitch

Favourite Ride - Soarin' or RNRC

Character to Meet - Chip n Dale

Restaurant on the Disney Wonder - Animator's Palette

Onboard Activites - Aloft

Disney Couple - Aladdin and Jasmine, Lilo and Stitch

Favourite Disney Song - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Disney Channel Circle of Stars Version)

Speak to you all soon! princess: Kerry :tink:

sunny_medford said:
Nice to meet you all

Hi Wendy! Nice to meet you! :wave2: Read back and catch up (if ya can)! These guys have been a tremendous help to me :banana: I'm sure any questions you have, we can steer you in the right direction! (I hope! :lmao: )

Welcome Aboard!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I forgot to post my fav song/s:

A Dream is a wish your heart makes

When you wish upon a star

I got teary eyed when the ship played that thru it's horn (not sure what they call it - if it has another name). It still amazes me how emotional leaving the port on the first day of the cruise was!

Is everybody on board for the red, white, and blue bracelets still?

Kerry... Hope you had a wonderful b-day!!!

:thumbsup2 Ill see if I can find one when I go to WDW in May ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter