7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the website link! I can hear my DS now, anything but pink and purple mom. If you have a green, yellow, black, red or any other color I think I can get my clan to wear them.

Thanks again!!

Just choose a colour and I'll get another one when I get to WDW, it's no problem to me - and we've got to keep the boys happy too :thumbsup2

How about the red, white, and blue? They kinda stand out a little more, if not the light blue looks good.

L. Thornton said:
How about the red, white, and blue? They kinda stand out a little more, if not the light blue looks good.

Woohoo !! I've already got the red, white and blue one :)

I own yellow one and a medium blue coloured Mickey bracelet.

I can pick up a different coloured one if necessary the next time I'm in Disney area which will probably be in April.

Does anybody have any plans to eat at Palo?

This will be our 8th cruise and we have never eaten at Palo's yet :confused3

Quite often we are cruising with first time cruiser and don't want them to miss anything that goes on in the main dining rooms there first time around.

One of these times we are going to give Palo a try. I've looked at the menu and it really doesn't appeal to me all that much either though, so I'm not really in any hurry.

Has anybody eaten dinner or brunch there?

No, we've never tried Palo, to be honest I love the main restaurants and the food served there, so I've never felt the need to try it. Mind you reading other peoples reports, the food does sound very nice :)

Good morning everybody! :surfweb: The gang really liked the red, white, & blue.. they said they will get more use with it for summer holidays too! I'm gonna go ahead and order that one.

I've never ate at Palo but since it'll be your 8th cruise, I'd go for it. It looks very inviting and tasteful :p If you do go, post your exp so when we go on our 3rd cruise, (our kids will be older) we can go! :thumbsup2

Im interested in Palo. More so because we repeat a dinning room on the four day dont we?....Might as well do all of them, seeing we have a chance. :thumbsup2

DH liked that idea too...So we will probably be doing Palo on the repeat night.

Anyone like to go too...the more the merrier, I always say! ;)

I've got some pics on my c: drive and I'm trying to figure out how to post them on here. Any suggestions? I'm getting frustrated :mad:

Dalpal said:
Im interested in Palo. More so because we repeat a dinning room on the four day dont we?....Might as well do all of them, seeing we have a chance. :thumbsup2

DH liked that idea too...So we will probably be doing Palo on the repeat night.

Anyone like to go too...the more the merrier, I always say! ;)

Yes you do repeat a night on the 4 day cruise but the repeat night is Pirate Night so the menu is totally different and so is the atmosphere at dinner that night. So I'm not to sure if you would want to miss it, especially if you've never been there for Pirate Night before. Depending on the dining room you could maybe miss out on the first night and go to Palo.

If everyone decides they want to go to Palo, Betsy, then we would probably be willing to go too. Maybe if we got a group together we could get them to let us use the private room. :confused3

L. Thornton said:
I've got some pics on my c: drive and I'm trying to figure out how to post them on here. Any suggestions? I'm getting frustrated :mad:

I usually post my pictures to imagestation first and then put them here.

I thought I heard that there was a "rule" that you couldn't post pictures until after you had a certain amount of posts :confused3 I'm not 100% sure of that though.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep trying, if it's because i'm still new with the disboards, i guess i'll have to be the "mysterious cruiser" :scared1:

Sorry, bad joke :crazy2:

I don't think we'll miss any nites, Palo sounds great but this will be my 1st 4-niter and it sounds like it's a little different from the 3-niter. I hear there's a midnite chocolate buffet :lovestruc

BTW.. do you think you'll be getting the red, white, and blue bracelet. I went ahead and ordered ours pixiedust:

Thank you :goodvibes That picture was taken Jan 05 on the DW. My DH cringed when I saw I was posting that, I'm so proud of him.. he lost 20+ lbs since the cruise!

My DS doesn't want his pic posted; he's gotten braces since then and (in his opinion) a better hair style :)

:laughing: Hey now! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
No, i can handle the joking, I grew up with alot of sisters and cousins. Nicknames like shrimp and short stuff still don't bother me. i just need 2 remember to wear my heels and shoes with a good lift ;)

Question, i've read other postings that if you have an earlier dining rotation that means an earlier breakfast the last day? Do u guys know anything about that? We've been thinking of switching to early dining so we can catch evening shows. Opinions most greatly welcomed. :thumbsup2

i don't think i've mentioned how excited i am about the cruise
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Gotta go 4 now! Good nite everyone! :faint:

Kelly!..:wave:
Very nice picture....:thumbsup2

We are doing the early seating, I think it will be less rushed....This is the seating for all of us TKers, that are going....We are linked, so we can have the same table or close to each other if there are more then one table full.
Which Im hoping will be the case..As I have said before "The more the merrier! party: " ::yes::

L. Thornton said:
Question, i've read other postings that if you have an earlier dining rotation that means an earlier breakfast the last day? Do u guys know anything about that? We've been thinking of switching to early dining so we can catch evening shows. Opinions most greatly welcomed. :thumbsup2

Yes, we are also doing the early seating with Betsy and gang of course :teeth:

It is true that if you have the early seating that you are expected for the earlier breakfast on the last day.

However, if you don't want to do the early seating at breakfast you can always eat up in Beach Blanket Buffet too. They serve a buffet breakfast very similar to the one they have every day but no special made omelets are available. You can still get cereals, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon etc, plenty of food up there.

We prefer the early dining because it feels like we have more of an evening left to enjoy after dinner. If you don't eat dinner until 8:15 or 8:30 then you can't fully enjoy the dessert buffet on Pirate Night out on deck. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter