7n7 is my new Netflix

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
So Saturday is my usual laundry/Netflix binge day.

Not today. It was laundry/7n7 binge day. My iPad went everywhere with me in the house during housework.

It was way better than Netflix!!! Thanks team! What a great series. Am I right in that OKW isn't up yet? Can't wait for the finale!!

Agree. Have enjoyed the whole series. Can't wait for tomorrow. We are doing PADS tomorrow at 5:00 am and will enoot watching OKW at 7:30 when we get home.

So Saturday is my usual laundry/Netflix binge day.

Not today. It was laundry/7n7 binge day. My iPad went everywhere with me in the house during housework.

It was way better than Netflix!!! Thanks team! What a great series. Am I right in that OKW isn't up yet? Can't wait for the finale!!
Yes Denice - Old Key West is the last one, and will be released tomorrow. I "cheated" and watched the Wilderness Lodge one, because I couldn't wait. I'm waiting to watch the rest of them on my lunch hours at work next week to give me a nice break (was off this past week, so didn't watch, and it was SO hard to wait!).

I was switched to a dayshift rotation this week and they are exactly long enough to occupy my entire commute to work! The drives fly by and leave me wanting more 7 in 7 lol.

Just watched the last one. I am kind of of sad that I am through. I thought the resort videos were outstanding, especially the theme music. Whether accurate or not, I felt like I was able to get a sense of the true felling of each resort. I guess the only way to find out is to visit each of them.

It made me want to do my own 7n7 and not even visit the parks.

We're DVC. Maybe it would be fun to stay at all DVC properties in one trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter